• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops haven't posted in a while.

my ball was last week.

IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

=]

yeah i've been going to the library every day to get some stuff done.. i'm trying! but i'm a LONGGGGGGG way to go.. ugh. i haven't started applic or economics yet! gosh... i'm not ready for school!! ><

Guest TrainDriver

crap crap crap, i'm starting to feel the pressure of my homework and i'm worried about exams. i got 6 exercices to do for applicable maths, 5 long practical questions to do for accounting, 1 long question to do for my info sys assignment, econs summary page and write a 6 minute english speech. i did a bit tonight to get me started, but i'm too tired atm, and i've forgotten how to do most of the work :P

Guest <3 Kim

o__O you do info systems ongi3000? haha, I did it last year. I hated it xD I failed the end of year exam and managed to get a B still :S ROFL.

I'm really behind for Calculus by 2 exercises I think... I want to go ahead for Chemistry so I can actually listen in class thsi time since I never listen xD

Guest TrainDriver

^haha i do, its such a time waster, but i got top of the year haha so yeh its worth doing if i'm top since it'll boost my TER :D but its actually getting really heavy on memory this year, my brain hurts :(

Guest sulfuric_ACID

wow you guys study heaps. when i was in hs i was so damn lazy..bad habits are ok in hs but sucks in uni. i'm like so doomed. why can't i get two weeks break too? one week is not enough! :angry: had a maths test at 8am this morning, was so tired, nearly fell asleep during it.

Guest sixth.

i knowww in high school i hardly studied until like, late late year 12. bad idea tho =p

have my intrasem exam tmw. extremely not prepared, but i'm prepared for a fail or really low pass =/ oh well. i'm worried about exams tho; got my timetable already!

lalala ey ^^ I live in Perth too. South of the River...near Como.

Do you think there's any chance asian stars will come along here ._.;

A few Indo ones come but I wanna see TVXQ, or Se7en...or just anyone xD

Sydney people are so lucky. They get Rain >< *would so go*

Guest sulfuric_ACID

yeah the city isn't populated enough for those stars. like why the hell would they come to such a boring lifeless city when they can go to nice big busy cities like sydney or melbourne?

sixth good luck for all your mid-sem exams, i'm sure it'll turn out good! be optimistic! i'm lucky cause i don't have any mid-sem exams..but more pressure for me towards the end of the sem. i have like a 70% and an n80% exam. it like determines pass or fail :mellow:

Guest TrainDriver

^.... haha unlucky sulfuric. i'm so lazy, i should be doing some work atm but can't be bothered. i'm not actually worried about how i score, but how others score as TER is ranking based :P

Guest TrainDriver

^95?? well its not impossible, but work hard as thats pretty high up, unless of course ur one of those top all rounder students and know it :P

Como haha

ongi3000: Yeah, I know. But I just have to learn time management and I'll do decent hahaha >< I'm plannig to take subjects that i enjoy and am good at. Probably graphic design or some iT related stuff.

Guest sixth.

*tumbleweed*

anyone going to the dawn service? i haven't been in so long... probably won't be any changes this year tho. gotta make the most of a public holiday and catch up on work. i can't believe how far behind i am, and uni only started a week ago.

Guest sulfuric_ACID

i made the most of my public holiday...haha i slept for 13.5 hrs, and watched 9 eps of drama since i woke up. i feel great, really. that wasn't the plan though, the plan was to wake up super early, and catch up on all my assignments and other random work. it's not too late though, it's only 8pm now :)

Archived