Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shellae

Ohhh.. First perth meetup?

I'ld love to go.... but.. i think its gonna be awkward.. cause from what i've read.. most of you are around first year uni students this year.. and i feel really old now >.<

Guest ayaka_sorano

^ Dont be like that! I'm pretty sure we'll all get along well ^^ I mean we have one thing in common already... SOOMPI XD

Age doesnt matter~

Friday next week sounds good for me I think. I'll just get out of work. But I have church at night so I'll have to start heading home at maybe 4 to 4:30.

Ohhh.. First perth meetup?

I'ld love to go.... but.. i think its gonna be awkward.. cause from what i've read.. most of you are around first year uni students this year.. and i feel really old now >.<

im a 3rd year this year....im old too lol. but i cant go - i have work the whole day on friday. anyway enjoy the meet up perthians ^^

Guest TrainDriver

oh btw, umm before the meetup, are we gonna exchange mobile numbers incase some1 can't find each other???? i dunno about u guys, but i don't mind giving mine out :D if u guys are ok with it, pm each other kk ^_^

^^ aww hehe i still want to see mai! :D

okayyyyyyyyy. well, there should always be a second meet up so it's all good..

i just really hope a lot of people can make it to this one, regardless of age.

cuz like for me, i still hang out with almost or 20+ year olds~

ohhhhhh true. i can give out my number, haha.

Guest ayaka_sorano

Yeah I wanna meet everyone ^^ I still hang out with 20+ year olds too from my church who acts like lil kids XD

Please everyone come!

I don't mind giving my number out either cos it'll be easier for all of us.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

I wouldn't mind waiting for the second meet-up too.. d=

Although this time isn't too bad.. cos it's the holidays.. hmm..

undecided.. I'm still feeling the weirdness vibes w/ the meet-up.. hehe.. I'm not concerned about the ages.. it's only 1 year..

just the thought of meeting ppl after talking online for a couple of weeks ?? .. >_______>

Even if they appear innocent.. you don't really know.. haha.. just jk/n.. :lol:

I'd love to go but yeah, I just feel weird. How am I gonna explain if someone sees me with people that are obviously not from my school ._.;

Anyway, when you guys go, have fun mmkay ^_^

Guest ayaka_sorano

whaaaaaaaaaattttttt...... Is no one going.......... That's so sad T.T

I was hoping most would come.. But nobody is gonna go except us "used to be Yr 12's".....

Archived