Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Guest <3 Kim

I thought Shrek 3 was good, but the ending spoilt the whole thing, so gay T___T HAHA Fiona's dad dying xD I couldnt stop laughing haha. I felt bad but it was so funny xD

Ahaha I want the big version of the dronkey now T___T Too bad I couldn't afford it >< I still love my smaller one though xD

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i just LOVE the "DA-DAAAAAAAA" part HAHA.

and yes when puss and donkey swapped bodies, and puss in donkey's body was acting like a cat. HAHA. in the jail cell XD

Rai-Rai, that's okay. ^^

Guest sulfuric_ACID

i finished my last exam today! yay! went straight to the movies afterwards even though i was exhausted (had 3 hrs sleep/night for past 3 days) shrek was pretty good. i liked the bit when it was all disney style snow white then she became evil

5 wk break now :lol:

Guest moo_cow

yes exam all finished.. my friends n i celebrate n we karaoke ...hahaha...

GAT was so boring.. everyone left after the 1st hour... they said we could leave in the first hour.. i guess no one cared..hahaa

everyone left..

Guest <3 Kim

^ So lucky xD haha. We had to stay for the full 3 hours T___T

How did you go in your music written exam btw? I think I really stuffed mine up... GRRRR i hate music sometimes @(%&@!)(%&!@

I dont want to go to school tomorrow... ahhh. Dont want stupid exams back T__T

I'm so tired from yesterday too haha. Went to watch Shrek 3 for the second time xD The seats at hoyts were crap though :/

Guest TrainDriver

so... hows every1's exam results :P i passed english yay. my info sys went kinda ............bad and i was the dux last year..... but i shall compensate with my other subjects. applic went really well for me, we didn't get all of econs back, but the short answer went very well for me, but multi choice..... pull my mark down so badly.

Guest <3 Kim

Ahh my exam marks were so crap T______T

Chem and Applic was crap.

Calculus I got higher than Applic O__O but argh. At least Calculus is scaled up heaps anyway so it would average out my crap subjects rofl.

Music was crap. I JUST passed. I hate music now <_<

Ah crud. T_T We got our curriculum guide for yr 11 today >_< Gotta choose my subjects. I really wanna do non-TEE graphic design and/or music. But I never did music in the last 3 years ._.;

I also don't know if I want to do any Science, because it's not one of my strongest. I know I'll have to do G&T though T_T I need to get into Applic.

Aii...should I do TEE french?? *head explodes* xD

Gahh...I'm freaking out =___= We have till the first week of term 3.

*sighs* wish me luck xDD

Congrats to everyone who got through exams <3

Guest <3 Kim

^ Have you been doing music outside of school? If you are then you can possibly go and do music. This is the first year I’m doing it at school. I did Music Performance in year 10, but that was only performance, nothing to do with classroom work. I just started music this year in year 12, and it was quite hard to understand everything. The only thing that gets me through is the performances o_o

But I guess if you’re willing to try your best then you will be able to pull through. It does take a lot of work to understand everything though. I've missed out 4 years worth of music at school, and i'm still managing to just passing, even though my mark is crap haha. Goodluck with your subject choices!

Mine were CRAP AS. omg. i failed every exam. like.. literally failed every exam. english whatever, but.. ugh!

i got some of my semester grades, too.. i just failed chemistry but just passed applicable..

and that's SO weird because i was doing a lot better in chem than applicable?

but it was because the chem exam was worth 60%. LIKE WTF? JEEEZ~~!

econs was terrible. T_T i don't want to know my overall.. i'm expecting 30-40% ><"

Guest phat mole

Awww exams suck!!

Yeh i didn't really do that well..but i just keep on thinking that first sem exams aren't really worth that much..cos they aren't..but i have to do really really well for the rest of the year cos i want to get a 93 TER omgoshhhhhhhh..and i hate english!!!!!!

Guest <3 Kim

^ Same T___T I'm aiming for at least 90, so I'm going to have to try really hard and bring my marks up a bit. ahhh.

Guest TrainDriver

i'm aiming for 91+ to do a double degree. i suppose i'm happy with my average semester scores, but my econs exam.... it didn't go as good as i hoped :( oh well, my applic and accounting scores make me happy :D

gosh the yr 11s i tutor are also worrying ALREADY! but really, just do ur best, and dont let scaling scare u cus its there to "help" and its not jsut U who gets scaled but everyone^^ good luck!

Archived