Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Raix

Ngeehhh we just went through 'Careers' in SOSE for the past few weeks =___=

I'm thinking of taking iT which means I'll have to do Applicable Mathematics or...something...I don't get any of this ._.; *feels dumb*

*sighs* I'm gonna have exams NEXT year. woot?

Guest <3 Kim

^ So lucky xD

I'm so scared about my calculus exam. Other schools had their calc exam and my tutor said their average was 48% T_____T ahhh =( =(

I'm going to habour town on Friday with my mum I think. She wants me to go clothes shoppping with her rofl. But I dont mind, she always pays when I go shopping with her x]

Guest TrainDriver

two left for me :P studying for applic is pretty easy, a lot of stuff i can remember :D i can prob finish my applic study by tonight. worried about the econs exam a bit, i hate essays and got 2 of them to do <_<

lol kim. what the. you should be studying! why you on soompi!? ahaha. XD

aww i wish i was good at applic... i stuffed up the exam real bad...

yeah i think i wrote the econs essays okay, but the short answers were tough. T_T

Guest TrainDriver

any of u guys finished ur whole exam timetable? i finish thursday. how many weeks do we have till holidays??

^ So lucky xD

I'm so scared about my calculus exam. Other schools had their calc exam and my tutor said their average was 48% T_____T ahhh =( =(

I'm going to habour town on Friday with my mum I think. She wants me to go clothes shoppping with her rofl. But I dont mind, she always pays when I go shopping with her x]

aww dw Kim! you'll do well! and u got ur weapon to save u LMAO =)) goodluck for tmr!

HAHA yeh same, i only buy clothes when im with my mum cuz she doesnt care how much i buy and pays for them all =D lol cuz i dont go clothes shopping often xD

cant wait for my last exam tmr! discreteee and then freedom.. then GAT T____T

Guest <3 Kim

I know T___T I shouldn't be on soompi but I get so bored doing calc all day haha. Yeah xD I was so happy when I found out how to convert all this random calc crap with my weapon xD xD HAHA.

I wanna bring my sister's nintendo DS for the GAT and try to finish the whole pokemon game in the 3 hours :P HAHA.

^ try hiding the DS in your dictionary. AHAHA.

you better not go on soompi tonight >__>

man i just saw you like 30 mins ago, ahaha.

girly~ ahaha. gah i feel sick from lunch!

any of u guys finished ur whole exam timetable? i finish thursday. how many weeks do we have till holidays??

i've finished my major ones last friday, i just have the GAT to go on Thursday. so i'm pretty much cruising this week, haha. except i've started studying for the TEE already. econs. EEW. just writing notes over and over again. -__-"

Guest lov-ii-n

hehe yeahh i finished last week.. but i have GAT tomoz.. lol but i dont think we can really prepare for it... all the best to ppl who still have their exams :)

This is gonna sound so dumb but if you're a high school student, you should be getting a SmartRider free right? Like, just issued to you free/ Because I never got one in year 8 and when they were giving them out, so would I be able to ask the school front office about it or something? I really need a student card x_x my EDGE card expired -_-

Guest sulfuric_ACID

^hmm i suppose you could ask about it? but if you ddon't then i think it's just 5$. i was gonna get a new one cause my hs one has this dodgy photo of me but then what a waste of money!

btw, what's GAT? i never heard of it lol

i jsut hard my first exam today..hmm yesterday? decided not to sleep cause have to cram for 1.5 units by tomorrow :mellow: and to think i'm on soompi

Guest <3 Kim

Ahhh did the GAT today. I fell asleep and got told to write more for the stupid 2nd writing task x___x

But so glad its over haha. Shrek 3 was funny xD I LOVE my dronkey <3 ehehehe xD

^yehh omg GAT was SOO boring, i was looking at the time like every 5 mins >< which made it slower so i decided to write more gibberish to make the time fly faster xD

yehh omg Shrek 3!! LOL i havent laughed SO much for a loonng time. i felt sooo bad laughing of what happened to Fiona's dad but i couldnt help it HAHAHA i just couldnt hold my laugh and then i saw you laughing Kim and i laughed even more LOL. i want a dronkey too >< i might get one later if i can be bothered.

This is gonna sound so dumb but if you're a high school student, you should be getting a SmartRider free right? Like, just issued to you free/ Because I never got one in year 8 and when they were giving them out, so would I be able to ask the school front office about it or something? I really need a student card x_x my EDGE card expired -_-

you could ask them, especially if they were passing them out before.

if they don't do anything, go to http://transperth.wa.gov.au and look around there. i think you have to fill out a form and send $10 with it to transperth or something.

AHAHAH SHREK 3 WAS HILARIOUS AS. XD omg yeah when you guys were laughing at Fiona's dad.. can't believe you two, i was like "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! O___O" LOL. it was pretty scary, though. X__X i'm glad i saw it, i don't know what rosie was talking about -__-" it ended up being pretty funny, but i don't know if it matches the first two. you guys have to tell me the ending!!! =__=" i hope i didn't miss out much..

lol i just stayed at home.. i had been out almost all week so i wanted to stay home today =_='

but i'm going out to dinner with my siblings later, soo.. -__-" i'll be out all day tomorrow too.. gah~

I was actually disppointed with Shrek 3. It was funny but like...not as good as the 2nd x_x

Man...Fiona's Dad dying was funny though. It got old after a while but yeah. I sound mean don't I? ><

I loved it when Donkey and Puss swapped bodies xDD

Thanks btw Anna ^___^

Archived