Official Perth Thread!

Antz

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been to utopia karaoke a few times. It’s alright, most of the songs play the actual video clips to them instead of random scenary. They also have backing vocals too.

Ahh I kinda got sick of karaoke after a while though, it’s always the same songs we sing :/ but I like it more when we have a big group going, where everyone can sing at the same time. I love it when theres people there just being stupid, its so hilarious xD But we have a friend who is a heaps good singer, haha, I had an after party after the ball and woahh, when she sang everyone was like O__O she sounded like an actual singer o__O. Me and Joanna were like “we should record her voice and listen to it all day xD” HAHA.

yehh i like Utopia better because it has the actual mvs and the mic is better but it's so expensive T__T. The Korean place has heaps more songs though and it's cheap.

HAHHA yeh we should go again after exams with a big group cuz it's more fun!

omg yeh Sena?? she's SOOO good, she's like probably the best singer i have heard with my own ears LOL xD

she sounds like a real J-pop singer.. her voice is amazinggg! yeh i seriously can record her singing and listen to it all day! her voice is so nice LOL

which karaokes haf korean? and like wats the priceS?

most of the Korean karaokes are the night ones but there's a really good one that is opposite the KFC, Hungry Jacks, Kebabs place in the city. It has SO many songs and heaps of languages and it's pretty cheap. they dont put a cost on how many people, it's just cost for $20 an hr.

Guest --eternally lonely--

hey does anyone know where the all brand sale is, somewhere in claremont but im not sure. its been on the tv for the past few days. yeh can someone please help me with this....

please PM me if you know. thanks

Guest ~S2~
most of the Korean karaokes are the night ones but there's a really good one that is opposite the KFC, Hungry Jacks, Kebabs place in the city. It has SO many songs and heaps of languages and it's pretty cheap. they dont put a cost on how many people, it's just cost for $20 an hr.

lol thats the one my family friends own^^

Guest Raix

What's it called??? Hahaha...the place we go to has heaps. And I try to choose random songs that I know people know but usually don't pick. Like Disney songs and stuff xD

I uh...actually copied Romanized lyrics of Japanese songs I knew that were on there onto my phone...and read them when I sang. I must've looked like such a loser hahaha and my sister bought some her friends which were actually Japanese and omg, one of them sounds like Ayumi Hamasaki/Koda Kumi and the other is like YUI. o_o;

@|[eternally lonely]|: Claremont showgrounds if i'm not mistaken. where the royal show is.

Guest TrainDriver

gah i just had an applic test today and stuffed it up. can't believe some of the answers didn't hit me till few minutes left without time to write :( haha just remembered that the econs exam has 3 essays in it hahahaha so much writing, i hope i can remember all the main features of each subject, i'm particularly weak in the trade area of econs, but my other sections are quite good :D

Guest sulfuric_ACID

wow you guys have been able to access soompi over the week? i haven't been able to access it for ages...how strange

i'm down with the flu, so depressed now cause chem test monday, geology field trip reports thursday, geomechanics lab report thursday... i am DOOMED.

Guest sixth.

^ really? soompi has been perfectly fine for me. maybe you come on when the server is busy or something.

good luck for exams everyone =)

Guest <3 Kim

haha I used to copy lyrics to my phone too whenever I go to Karaoke xD

I have a music practical exam coming up this thursday =( not looking forward to it ><

I'm starting my revision for exams now. Started on my maths notes today for Applic and Calc, gonna try and get them done within the next few days xD haha.

Guest sulfuric_ACID

karaoke...i miss karaoke lol. last time i went was long time ago. don't have time for it no more.. good luck to all for exams or whatever

it's monday again! soon... so sad now. i should be studying for my test tomorrow but HAHA...i've taken the habit of studying a few hours before tests now.

Guest <3 Kim

^ I play the piano ^^ One of the hardest instruments for the TEE T__T my pieces are like profiency level (or level 8) so im finding it quite hard. I was suprised that I did alright in my first term exam. 2 more days to go until the next practical T__T

I think I should start revising for chemistry, ive spent so much time already on Applicable >< I need to spend more time on calculus too =(

Guest sulfuric_ACID

my friend did piano for his TEE..he's so pro omg..but yeah, he thought it was ok..need lots of time practicing though..and wow you guys have your exams already...

Hi Yenni!! welcome to the Perth thread! Kim told me how you were a soompier xD it's been ages... you still go to Chinese school right? i quit in yr 8 ><

yeh exams coming so soon >< i finally did some work at the lib today! cuz i didnt get much done the other day, and i got tuition tmr.. and it's nearly 2 atm.

Archived