*Jingle Bells >>

Guest thesarahchong

Guest thesarahchong
shut down by a three year old -_-.
This was actually recorded a year ago, but I guess I never got around to posting it up. So now that Christmas is near, I've decided to post it up. I was actually planning on singing an actual song, but seeing as I'm sick, this'll have to do (: Hope you enjoy <3 (soundclick link in my signature)

Guest renacheeboo

AWWWWWWWWWWW ! Your little sister sound so cute . And I agree with Christy , the "Unni? Don't sing with me." was just tooo cute ! >__<

Cutecute. (:

OMFG!!! *pinches sarah's cheeks and her little sister's* [x hey! i see my garden in the air song you mixed for me!!! *downloads it* thanks hunny buns! ^3^ that was really cute! [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest thesarahchong

Haha, thanks everyone.

But Wtfart. It cut the clip off short, because there's about 20 seconds more to the song... we go, "OooOOoooOOOOHHHHH Jingle Bells--" Man. Oh well. Pretend like we did it. It even had a nice grand finale at the end, poop.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived