Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

omgosh heechul's going to be on x-man?!?!?! ahhhh thys is so exciting!!!! man i want a guy lyk heechul...he takes off his coat and lies too the girl...well not neccessarily lyk that...neways hes so cutee and kindddd =[

Guest damifino

LOL The new title of Heechul's minihompy is 이봐! 눈.. 자꾸 내리면... 혼나!! (Looky here! If you keep lowering your eyes... you're gonna be in trouble!!) with a cute minihompy skin of a little girl hugging a cat with the quote "Give me a hug..." :)

And he changed his mood for 12/18 to 짜증 (irritated)

bbyong-1.gif

Title: 뽕 (Bbyong)

2006.12.18 21:59

A few days ago I saw 'JaeYong's Pure 19'

My minihompy appeared in it..

A picture of me with my hair blowing in the wind was slightly shown but..

Hmmph . .

I wonder if this means I should proceed with 'Heenim's Yodelly 18' project . .

The theme for this week ? !

The world's most awesome image Best 18

18th My bushy appearance after having woken up

17th My coquettish/flirty behavior when drunk

16th My pained expression while trying to lay down on my bed and hitting my head on the headboard

15th My dumbfounded expression when I go all the way to the kitchen and then forget why I went there

14th My idiotic appearance as I try to fix all the things I broke while throwing things in anger

13th My appearance as I go outside in pajamas, not having been able to decide what to wear outside

12th My laughing expression as I look at my teeth bleed from brushing too hard

11th My basketcase-like appearance as I stay up all night playing games and getting dark circles under my eyes

10th My comic-like image as I practice sketches after watching sketch comedy programs

9th My bath accessory throwing image as I try to sing in the shower and hit a bad note

8th My "not wanting to go out" appearance, trying to avoid getting rained on for fear that getting hit by rain will make holes in my body

7th My table flipping image as I play go-stop with Donghae and Kibum

6th My transformed into a monster image from having gone crazy, being unable to gain weight no matter how much I eat

5th My "I'm your owner" appearance as I pick up Heebum's poop

4th My instructing appearance as I tell Kyungie to always buy me chocolate milk before he comes home

3rd My winking appearance as I look upon Kibum who makes me ramen whenever I'm hungry

Let's see ~ this week's 1st , 2nd places, what could they be?

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

dancingballoon.gif

Title: 내 가 진 짜 (I mean, honestly)

2006.12.18 22:04

Do you really want me to become like that?

Hmmph . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If I become like that, then later you will probably pretend not to even know me (┓-)

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

why.jpg

The picture shows someone asking the various bloodtypes to hang a picture:

A: measures meticulously sweating bullets and hangs the picture

B: has fun, puts the nail in anywhere, hangs the picture crooked, and says it's "ok"

O: questions why they have to do it and says that they will do it later after taking a nap

AB: disappears without hanging the picture, after having scribbled all over the picture

Title: 왜 (Why)

2006.12.18 22:11

People constantly make AB blood types out to be strange ㅡㅡ^

Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

This is the reason why people say that I'm strange <--Yeah, THAT'S the reason LOL

I'm the victim of blood type stereotyping!!

My poor faultless self.. *sniffle sniffle*..

ㅜ_ㅜ

Why ~ ?

Guest damifino

This was posted by coolsmurf in the Xman thread

capturegi0.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like a picture of Heechul in the back, below Chaeyeon's pic?

Guest zhenajj

Haha... My stomach hurts from laughing :lol: Thank you Damifino so so so so much!!! THANK YOU!!! You really made my day!!! I was in really bad mood today, but now I feel life is very beautiful!!!!

It should be the best image!!! :lol: Heechul is hilarious!!! Heechul is the best!!!

Is it just me or does that look like a picture of Heechul in the back, below Chaeyeon's pic?

I agree with you!!! These beautiful eyes can only belong to Heechul!!! :lol:

Guest damifino

From the SuJu thread, it's the cover of the 2007 Super Junior Schedule Calendar... Heechul looks so happy :) Although it was a horrible thing to happen, there's been such a great silver lining to Heechul's accident... I've never seen him so openly happy before.

5215654wg7.jpg

<3

Guest himaori

Omg....I'm dying off with laughing now......Heechul's oppa cyworld always makes me laugh and happy..........

And Blood Type AB......ha ha ha.....Oppa ur really wierd ne but that's the reason why we - ur fans love u so much........

Thanks Damifino for ur efforts......

But the "Of Course" game is no longer in X-man??? I watched X-man only becoz of "Of Course" Game.........And Heechul oppa is likely a king of this game..........He has talent in teasing people........

Guest missusgabriel

From the SuJu thread, it's the cover of the 2007 Super Junior Schedule Calendar... Heechul looks so happy :) Although it was a horrible thing to happen, there's been such a great silver lining to Heechul's accident... I've never seen him so openly happy before.

That is such a beautiful picture... His happiness makes me happy :)

Best 18 is hilarious! I can imagine this the best:

16th My pained expression while trying to lay down on my bed and hitting my head on the headboard

It's really intriguing how he is actually so self-aware of himself as well as those around him - that isn't exactly something you'd expect to see in a 'socially inept' person, so I don't think he is socially-inept! He probably just enjoys being bizarre. And I LOVE it!

Ahh~ to be able to live with him and see his every expression and crazy antic... *sighs*

Oh and the blood type thing is awesome too - unfortunately, it DOES sound a lot like Hee Chulie... -_-" And he knows it too haha!

EDIT: Oo! I own a page! Go me!

when i first watched Super Junior Full House i thought that Heechul was quite mean to Anya, <_< but then over time you can get the sense that he is a nice guy, but just doesn't know how to express himself well. Now Heechul has got to be one of my faves out of SuJu.

:D BIG thanks to damifino for translating all of his minihompy entries.

my favourites are:

15th My dumbfounded expression when I go all the way to the kitchen and then forget why I went there

9th My bath accessory throwing image as I try to sing in the shower and hit a bad note

I have not really heard about the whole your blood type = your personality. is it like the whole astrological thing?

Guest damifino

Yeah, it's sort of like astrology except instead of being based on when you are born, it's based on what blood type you are born with. They classify people into 4 types of personalities. Much like astrology, there are folks who believe in it and others who think it's ridiculous. Of course, in Korea more people believe in blood types than they do in astrology which is why when they have celebrity profiles they always include their blood types :)

ETA

This is from diagon ALLY from the SuJu thread... look at how big those calendars are!!!

yep they came in the poster tube things from yes asia

ANYWAYS I TOOK PICTURES. HOLY CRAP THE CALENDARS ARE HUGE. GIGANTIC especially the one i forget what version it is. but each month is the size of a poster. SOFREAKINHUGE.

wintersm.jpg

thats the winter SM album. the booklet is super thick, its the white part.

calendar1.jpg

both calendars, i put the photobook in for size comparison so if you have that you can kinda guess what the size is.

calendar2.jpg

SUNGMIN<3

calendar3.jpg

another size comparison with the photobook.

kangin<3 *0*

please dont take my pictures outside of soompi (:

Guest zhenajj

I like the blood type thing. It doesn't mean it's your personality. It just reflects that you have in you a bit of that personality. Some cases are totally wrong but some cases might be right :lol: We don't have this blood type thing in our country, that's why I don't even know what my blood type is :o

So much happened to Heechul this year :( But seeing him smiling like that really makes me respect and love him more :) Heechul, you are wonderful!!! :lol:

Heechul looked so adorable in this gif *from Star Golden Bell when he tried to describe VAMPIRE :lol: Gosh, I want to be bited by Heechul*

rellapassxb5.gif

Btw, Eva is now English teacher in Star Golden Bell :) Can't wait to see the reunion between Eva and Suju!!! It will be great if Suju appear soon on Star Golden Bell!!! :lol:

I have a question, how close are YunHo and HeeChul? I saw them laughing it up on the M-Net No Cut Story of Snow Dream. I know they were great friends during their training days and almost debuted together, but how are they now?

Guest damifino

Well, they can't be "friends" in Korea since their ages are different, but they have a very close hyung-dongsaeng relationship. Heechul, Yunho, and Donghae have nicknames for each other... Heerobbong, Yurobbong, and Dorobbong :)

waiiiit. did anyone else notice that he called his cat Heebum instead of Hanjayheebum? hahaa did he change the name cause he FINALLy realized it was too long =P

--

yayy! i liked Eva on suju full house : ) so if eva's the new english teacher, what happened to leah? haha she was kinda cutee also.

--

it kinda sucks that they have the new version of xman now. i'd like to see him play the OfCourse game and be coupled with Chae Yeon! i always like them together.. i still wish he got paired with her as an official couple at the end of the show even though they were partners throughout.

^ haha sorry guys, really random. i was just kinda lazy to quote all the posts T.T

Guest damifino

^ Yeah, I noticed that he called Hanjaeheebum, Heebum :)... probably, just for convenience, but isn't it funny that that's the name that Kibum suggested in the first place before Heechul started adding all these other folks name to it? LOL

I'm so looking forward to Heechul being on Xman again... it's been practically a year since he was last on!

ETA

From the Xman thread... the official guest list :)

New Xman #8 (24th December 2006)

Topic - "2007! I definitely want this person to have lots of good fortune." (thanks to damifino for translation)

06xman_122001.jpg06xman_122002.jpg06xman_122003.jpg06xman_122004.jpg06xman_122005.jpg06xman_122006.jpg06xman_122007.jpg

06xman_122008.jpg06xman_122009.jpg06xman_122010.jpg06xman_122011.jpg06xman_122012.jpg06xman_121311_.jpg06xman_121312_.jpg

Cast (from top to bottom) - Jun Jin, Son Ho Young, Chae Yeon, Brian, Andy, Kim Hee Chul, Tei,

Baek Ji Young, Park Jung Ah, Choi Si Won, Eru, Nam Gyu Ri, Park Myung Soo, Haha

Host: 06xman_121301_.jpg - Yoo Jae Suk

Team captain - Kang Ho Dong (Kang team captain), Lee Hyuk Jae (Lee team captain)

Unconfirmed but should be popping out: Kim Kyung Rok (during Park Jung Ah performance), Tae Jin Ah