Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

zhenajj haha thank yoo for those GIFS there so cutee!!~ hes so hilarious!!~

and the pictures up there i dont noe realli wut to thynk of it....he looks cute as usual but theres somethyng else but i cant put my finger on it.....yes it sounds weird xD i wanna see the loveholic and heechul in the backround =[ are there ne cuts?? if so can someone pm them to mee?? htank yoo!!!~

Guest shawty_says

heechul looks so cute in those pics of the sm winter album. i also like the background in the last two pics.

my first time posting in here. :D

Guest himaori

ha ha ha....for me Heechul oppa is like a princess among guys.........Omg.....He's so pretty............

I love the Heechul's cut that he jumped on the old man........so cute.......

Guest damifino

Here's a link to the new 2006 SMTown Winter song "Snow Dream"!

http://kerio.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.php?...sc&no=18282

Heechul looks so adorable! When he picked up the fake snowball to throw it, he looks as if he got angry after getting hit by one and was about to get back at whoever threw the ball LOL And later on you can tell he's doing a makbbagi impersonation LOL Heechul looks so cute in his pink jacket :)

Here are some caps from the SuJu thread...

I made some more caps ( +40), some not go by order

sdcap37.jpg

sdcap38.jpg

sdcap39.jpg

sdcap40.jpg

Also, from the SuJu thread...

superjuniorimgbeh7.jpg

credit : smtown

winter album

Guest himaori

Thanks damifino for ur efforts..........He looks so cute in pink one......ha ha ha......Actually I dun like pink color at all but for Heechul oppa.......He's really adorable in pink........

Ah.....I have a wonder that in Love Letter season 3, when Mc Kang Ho Dong and the others teased Hankyung oppa that he's from Kang Won do........And i know that Heechul oppa's hometown is there.......What's wrong with Kang Won Do????

Guest zhenajj

OMG!!! That pinkie pic of Heechul is so beautiful!!! My heart really stopped for 10 seconds :lol: Thanks Damifino!!! The more I look at him, the more radiant he is :P

Thanks damifino for ur efforts..........He looks so cute in pink one......ha ha ha......Actually I dun like pink color at all but for Heechul oppa.......He's really adorable in pink........

Ah.....I have a wonder that in Love Letter season 3, when Mc Kang Ho Dong and the others teased Hankyung oppa that he's from Kang Won do........And i know that Heechul oppa's hometown is there.......What's wrong with Kang Won Do????

I think it because of special pronounciation. Because on Xman, everyone laughed like crazy when Heechul spoke in his native pronounciation :o

I found this cute gif of Heechul :P He looks like a mermaid :lol:

rellamermaidzr0.gif

Here is the clip of Heechul cut on Top 100 Adorable Male on M.Net Trend Report Pill. He was at number 19 :huh: He should be at number 1 :angry:

Filesend (9MB)

Guest mintoro

^ LOL

that was my fav gif

he's so cute in that :)

yeah bad family is a must watch drama

i wasn't really attracted to it during the 1st episode coz it's kidna blurry for me...but after watching the 2nd one... i got hooked to it and watched it in 2 days? my life was only "bad family" and sleep

hahaha

Guest damifino

There is nothing wrong with Kang Won Do. It's just that folks from Kang Won Do have a satoori accent which is sort of like a US equivalent of a Southern accent or a British equivalent of a cockney accent. They were just making fun of the fact that Hankyung was sort of slow and stuttering in speaking in Chinese so he must really be from Korea, but because he had an satoori accent that he's just pretending to be from China.

yeah bad family is a must watch drama

i wasn't really attracted to it during the 1st episode coz it's kidna blurry for me...but after watching the 2nd one... i got hooked to it and watched it in 2 days? my life was only "bad family" and sleep

hahaha

I watched all 16 episodes of "Bad Family" in 3 days, but that was only because I was watching it with my parents. If it were just me, I would have finished it in one day LOL I really loved that drama. Heartwarming and funny and likeable folks :) My dad still asks me if there are more episodes of that drama because he really enjoyed watching it too.

ETA

1165860347bkcog8.jpg

Courtesy of Bestiz via ailaalliz from SuJu thread

Guest damifino

The new title of Heechul's minihompy... 겨울이라서 그런가? (Is it because it's Winter?)

Today is 아픔 (Hurt)

Huh

l

what should I do about my tooth..

lately why is my tooth hurting

dentist.. huh huh huh huh huh..

Love tooth, is it you that's coming out? <-- in Korea, Wisdom tooth is called Love tooth

There's no need for you to grow..ㅡㅡ^

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

image1ck7.png

Courtesy of My_Immortality from SuJu thread

Title: 거울아 (Mirror)

2006.12.11 00:38

Mirror mirror~

Who's the prettiest one in the world~

Why

Do you want me to tell you that it's you?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

Guest himaori

Oh I see.....Really thank you so much damifino for explaining......

Anh the love tooth......So cute....He's old enough but still getting wisdom tooth......I want to see it.....ha ha ha....

Thanks for ur translation.....

Guest zhenajj

Thanks Damifino for the translation!!!

No matter how hard my day is, I can't stop laughing reading Heechul's minihompy!!! Love him so much!!! :wub:

Poor Heechul!!! Tooth pain is the worst pain to bear. It's very annoying and last long :(

Sure Heechul is the prettiest!!! :lol: Even his suffering face is beautiful!!!

aaasdsrf9.gifrella018hp1.gif

rellacryingmo7.gif

rellamessyhairee7.gifrella013jf0.gif

Guest baileimei

Today is 아픔 (Hurt)

Huh

l

what should I do about my tooth..

lately why is my tooth hurting

dentist.. huh huh huh huh huh..

Love tooth, is it you that's coming out? <-- in Korea, Wisdom tooth is called Love tooth

There's no need for you to grow..ㅡㅡ^

:tears: I can relate & understand... :lol: glad I'm not the only one :w00t: