Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest MizJudge.d

I'm so glad the surgery went well, I'm just wondering does he still stay at the dorm that they were staying in Fullhouse? with Hankyung,Kangin,Kibum,Donghae and Siwon ? Or is he staying alone now, cuz he has to get therapy treatment and all *sniff*

I want to watch Sharp2 now, kek, I'll probably buy the whole box set. ^^''

damafino - have you considered fansubbing as a translator? just asking cuz you're translations are pretty good. (translating slang talk/writing can be hard and you do a pretty good job) (lol - i'm not recruiting or anything...)

Guest damifino

I'm so glad the surgery went well, I'm just wondering does he still stay at the dorm that they were staying in Fullhouse? with Hankyung,Kangin,Kibum,Donghae and Siwon ? Or is he staying alone now, cuz he has to get therapy treatment and all

I think the living arrangement in Full House was put together just for the show. I think after the show, they are back to the living arrangement they had before the show... that is, Heechul living with Hankyung, Kibum, and a couple of the manager hyungs (and possibly Jay). Heechul is still living with the guys even now.

damafino - have you considered fansubbing as a translator? just asking cuz you're translations are pretty good. (translating slang talk/writing can be hard and you do a pretty good job) (lol - i'm not recruiting or anything...)

Nah, I'm not good with obligationss. I like doing things on my own time because I want to , not on someone else's schedule and when they want it:)

Guest damifino

Here's a translation of the questions in Heechul's latest entry posted above in the jpg image

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n313/he...ever/hctest.jpg

The questions are:

1) Which one is identical to Heechul's profile info?

2) What's listed as Heechul's hobbies?

3) What country did Heechul purchase the fan that he threw during a music program?

4) Which one of the following does Heechul think is the most important in human relations?

5) What was Heechul's highest ranking during his school years?

6) What was the final air date of Kim Heechul and Park Heebon's Youngstreet radio show?

7) Which entertainer made use of Heechul as their "chance" on the January 28th episode of Star Golden Bell?

8) On the February 7th episode of the Super Junior Show, what was Heechul's police ID board number?

9) What was the animal that Heechul thought of raising after Yaamchae?

10) Which one of the following was different from the midway introductions in the Happy Shares Company?

11) What was Heechul's ranking in the hot single male list?

DO NOT take this out without permission. Translated by Damifino@Soompi

Does it make me a freak that I knew the answers even without reading the multiple choices? LOL

Guest MizJudge.d

Here's a translation of the questions in Heechul's latest entry posted above in the jpg image

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n313/he...ever/hctest.jpg

The questions are:

1) Which one is identical to Heechul's profile info?

2) What's listed as Heechul's hobbies?

3) What country did Heechul purchase the fan that he threw during a music program?

4) Which one of the following does Heechul think is the most important in human relations?

5) What was Heechul's highest ranking during his school years?

6) What was the final air date of Kim Heechul and Park Heebon's Youngstreet radio show?

7) Which entertainer made use of Heechul as their "chance" on the January 28th episode of Star Golden Bell?

8) On the February 7th episode of the Super Junior Show, what was Heechul's police ID board number?

9) What was the animal that Heechul thought of raising after Yaamchae?

10) Which one of the following was different from the midway introductions in the Happy Shares Company?

11) What was Heechul's ranking in the hot single male list?

Does it make me a freak that I knew the answers even without reading the multiple choices? LOL

kekkeke, but I don't mind having a cool freak like you here

I only know 2 answers to those questions above :tears:

Can you post the correct answers after?

Hanku hanku *kiz kiz bow bow*

Hey and is your name Eunice? I think I caught ur name while skimming thru the posts on Suju thread. Be back later bi bi now^^/

Guest Yume_Billabong

hi damifino, again, thankx so much for the trans n I want to ask if I could translate these news and minihompy things to Vietnamese for the VNese fansite www.s-u-j-u.com (with proper credit of course), cuz there we don't hav much news from Heechul these days T^T so, plzzzzzz

Guest MizJudge.d

hi damifino, again, thankx so much for the trans n I want to ask if I could translate these news and minihompy things to Vietnamese for the VNese fansite www.s-u-j-u.com (with proper credit of course), cuz there we don't hav much news from Heechul these days T^T so, plzzzzzz

Hey that's so cool, Vietnamese even have their own fanclub for Suju, its only been a year since their debut, and they're this big already, well they're only gonna get bigger!! I can read,write Vietnamese pretty well, so if I can help with anything feel free to ask. Yeeee now atleast I can do something to help~

Guest damifino

Sure. Be sure to note that it came from Soompi also :)

questionnn. so i just read in the earlier pages that the stuff ive been reading on his cyworld is actually the fans posting. so where do i click to find what he posts? sorry for the trouble.. i cant read korean i just found his cyworld one day and clicked every link -.-

Guest damifino

questionnn. so i just read in the earlier pages that the stuff ive been reading on his cyworld is actually the fans posting. so where do i click to find what he posts? sorry for the trouble.. i cant read korean i just found his cyworld one day and clicked every link -.-

Only two sections are fan posted, everything else Heechul posts. The first is the visitor section which is obviously fan posted. This is where fans leave messages for Heechul and request to be made his "friend" so that they can post in his message section on the front page of his minihompy. The second is in the photo section. Everything in the photo section is posted by Heechul except the very last folder listed on the left side bar. This is where fans post pics and writings that they want Heechul and his fans to see so that they'll make use of them.

If it's hard to tell, one way to tell for sure is all of Heechul's post should have 신데렐라 (Cinderella in Korean) written in the upper left corner of the post. Hope that helps.

Guest damifino

Here's a link to the audio of Yesung's radio show from October 11

Yesung's message to Heechul on his radio show

Here's a translation for the audio in the SuJu thread...

From Yesung to Heechul, on Miracle for You - October 11, 2006

(Since MFY airs at midnight, Yesung is talking as if it were still October 10)

Today I… strength… oh-- there is a person who needs strength,

I want to say this just for him.

Today our Super Junior member, oh… Heebongie hyung, Heechulie hyung,

got surgery… to remove the iron plates in his leg

but I haven't been able to communicate with him yet

Oh, I hope it went well… so…

I want to give strength to Heechulie hyung and…

Oh, Heechulie hyung! I hope your leg heals quickly

so we can start doing activities together soon.

I hope you recover soon!

La'MISS:fairy at soompi.com

Directly translated from the audio,

that's why the sentences are broken.

Only two sections are fan posted, everything else Heechul posts. The first is the visitor section which is obviously fan posted. This is where fans leave messages for Heechul and request to be made his "friend" so that they can post in his message section on the front page of his minihompy. The second is in the photo section. Everything in the photo section is posted by Heechul except the very last folder listed on the left side bar. This is where fans post pics and writings that they want Heechul and his fans to see so that they'll make use of them.

If it's hard to tell, one way to tell for sure is all of Heechul's post should have 신데렐라 (Cinderella in Korean) written in the upper left corner of the post. Hope that helps.

mmm i kiiinda get it.. when you say sections do you mean the four tabs on the right hand side? like.. i think the first tab is his home page. then one of the tabs is prob where you can read the fan postings because i find that it is updating constantly so i figured it wasnt heechul. (not sure if that was the 2nd or 3rd tab) then the last tab was a comment posting tab? ahhhhh idunnno. =\

Guest damifino

mmm i kiiinda get it.. when you say sections do you mean the four tabs on the right hand side? like.. i think the first tab is his home page. then one of the tabs is prob where you can read the fan postings because i find that it is updating constantly so i figured it wasnt heechul. (not sure if that was the 2nd or 3rd tab) then the last tab was a comment posting tab? ahhhhh idunnno. =\

There are 4 tabs on the front page:

1) Home

2) Profile

3) Photo section

4) Guestbook

Within the Photo section, there are 14 folders on the left side bar. Heechul posts all the pictures and writings in the first 13 folders. The last folder is the one that is constantly updated because that's where fans can post whatever they want.

Guest Yume_Billabong

thankx thankx thankx thankx thankx :D

to MizJudge.d: that's great, come n join us then :) are u Vietnamese? btw I've just translated the news in 10/10 about the surgery

Heechul surgery 20061010

plz comment n help me to correct, cuz really, I'm not good at this....

thankyou soo much. ive been confused for the loooongest time. thanks for clearing things up havent seen him in action for so long! i hope he heals quickly

^ Yes its kinda sad not seeing him on the screen. >_______< I cant wait till he comes back. I'll get everyshow that he goes on.

Its soooo sad~~~

>____< arggg YehSung is sucha sweetie.>_____< He's sooo sweet to HeeChul >________<

Ah, see him in Bad Family. He's the first 'girly-ish' actor that I like. Soooooo cute. His first line was 'Na Rim, annyoung.' And I was like squeeeeeeeee,,, adorable guy!

SAME HERE...well only the part where you said 'First girly-ish actor.

LOL I have this thing against guys that looks like girls before. But after I saw HeeChul, LOL that thing died out. >_____< HE WAS SOOO CUTE IN BAD FAMILY. The role suited him perfectly. XD Hhaahha. Its funny how one of the ladies was like to him "Are you really a boy?You're so pretty!" or something like that. The subs I have are crabby.

But yeahz. I missed his white hair.

Yume_Billabong - Hey I'm apart of that forum too. I lost the link to it so I couldnt go on it. I recently found the link again. The forum grew so much. There's sooooo many fans there. >_______< OMgosh, the number of members at least trippled while I was away. There's soooo many HeeChul fans too >_____<.

Guest damifino

Here's Heechul's latest entry on his minihompy and a pic of him from back when he was first hospitalized...

hospital.jpg

Title: 입 원 했 을 때 (When I was hospitalized)

2006.10.13 00:24

It's already been . . over two months . .

When I think about the medications I had to take at that time . . yuck . .

Every morning they would come and draw my blood ㅠ_ㅠ

I looked even more sickly because I was wearing a hospital gown

Hmmm . . looking at my mouth like that makes me want to eat dakttongjip (chicken intestine - don't ask me why but it's a delicacy in Korea) ㅡㅡㆀ

I just came back from watching 'OotChaSa' . .

Me me me me me me me me me me ~

my story came on ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

I'm thoroughly delighted ~ ♡

DO NOT take this out without permission. Translated by Damifino@Soompi