Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest damifino

This is from his front page:

Today is 그리움 (yearning)

Wipe the tears with fragrance of the flower..

Wipe the blood with the wind of the rain..

Protect you with the hands of the cloud..

Kill the day with the mind of the Sun..

Look at the future through a shattered mirror..

Look at the past with a broken clock..

I will search for the day that was a little lost..

Guest miyawoks

damifino!!! thanks for the rough translation!!!

gosh that made me tear up!!!

it must have been really painful...

and i know that that was a translation (and a rough one at that), but i couldn't help but notice that he's pretty good at writing compositions... i dunno if it's the translator's style already... but it was a really really nice post...

:yawn: god guys im tired late here.. anyways thanks so much Damifino for your translations once again to express heechuls feelings to those who can't read/understand korean. Its really sad to be hearing the things he says and how he tried to mask his pain with laughter its heartbreaking.

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

damifino : THANK YOU SO MUCH for the translation!!

His writing saddens me :tears: But I'm also glad that he seems to adjust himself well :)

I hope he knows that no matter how long it takes for him to fully recover, 1 year, 2 years or 3 years,

HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!

We all will wait for his comeback, right?? I know we will :)

Guest VioletSauce

Thank you damifino

I'm happy that he is ok and feeling

better. I wish him and pray for a fast recovery.

I'm kind of sad that people wanted to ask for an

autogragh. I mean he was injured very badly

and these people wanted him to sign an autogragh.

Shame on them.

Guest damifino

Heechul was on SuperJunior Kiss the Radio yesterday.

He said hello to Bboh bboh the radio (kiss the radio in Korean). So I guess Heechul isn't at home now. He thanked Hankyung for helping him and hugging him while he was at home briefly to get his stuff. He mentioned doing physical therapy on his left leg. He said his tongue is fine as long as you don't look at it in the mirror. If you look at it in the mirror, he said it's extremely gross. They said that they found on the internet that he was engrossed in some book and he tells them he is reading comic books. Eeteuk was saying how others would have said they were reading a novel or something, but that Heechul can't help but be honest because that's just the way he is. Heechul apologized for not being able to be there in person to congratulate them on their radio show. Then he mentioned Yesung's birthday. Eeteuk said he was getting tears in his eyes because the first time he went to visit Heechul in the hospital, he said that Heechul looked at him with teary eyes and said "Junsu, you must always wear your seatbelt." Eeteuk said that it made him sad because Heechul was one of those people who was always afraid of getting scars or shots and to see him in that state. Typhoon and X-mas of Trax were there with Heechul in his hospital room so they wanted to congratulate Eeteuk and Eunhyuk for their show.

Guest damifino

According to Yahoo Korea, Heechul's Chinese fan club is getting together to show support of Heechul during his time of healing by gathering 10,000 signatures on a pink get well card that they are going to mail him.

Guest shronie_x3

aww that`s so nice that the fans are doing that. i want to do that

did anyone notice how heechul`s voice sounded really different on kiss the radio? at first i was like.. wait this can`t be him, but the way he talked was the same so i could tell. is it because of the phone or because he`s sick?

i can`t believe fans wanted his autograph while he was hurt in the hospital.. some people have no common sense. gosh. just like when donghae`s father passed... ugh.

Guest damifino

It never hurts to receive a get well card even if it's not a 10,000 signature one :) I'm sure Heechul would love to know that fans are thinking out him.

Hmmm, I didn't think his voice sounded any different. His voice wasn't as clear as the others because he was on the phone, but other than that, it sounded normal to me. Considering he had his tongue stitched, I was surprised that he didn't sound any different actually.

Guest Aicila

thanks for the all translation, damifino! :D heechul must be soo happy to get 10,000 signatures from his fans. how are they going to fit that all onto one card? o__O

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

According to Yahoo Korea, Heechul's Chinese fan club is getting together to show support of Heechul during his time of healing by gathering 10,000 signatures on a pink get well card that they are going to mail him.

Wow!! That's so sweet!! I'm sure HeeChul will be very happy to recieve the card. Thanks damifino!! You always feed us up with lots of HeeChul's news and updates :lol::lol:

Guest damifino

This is from *wenDzie^^* in the SuJu thread. I cut just the relevant Heechul parts.

Really hope no one translated this or I'll cry T_T

DJ Hangeng - 060819韩流冲击波 Part 1

060819韩流冲击波 Part 1

==I think it's a weekly radio show that Hangeng acts as a guest DJ~ it's like those multicultural radio station that broadcast in your own language==

Ma = Ma Xue (the girl) Geng = Han Geng (our lovely)

Ma: Still filming Full House?

Geng: It's stopped

Ma: This week, finishing this week? last week was Heechul's birthday

Geng: No, where abouts is the airring? Up to the part when I went to Thailand, and they went to __(the name of the place where they went sauna)

Geng: Heechul imitated really good~ (imitation of the Buzz leader singer bit)

Ma: Expression, then holding the mic singing the high note, so funny~ then taking the mic really far away

Ma: Then what happens? Heechul can't go in September right? (about going to China)

Geng: He's not going, not going in September

Ma: Resting

Geng: His bones went into his muscles~~

Ma: Really? That serious?

Geng: Fracture where the bones break, the bones are almost all gone

Ma: Can he walk then? Will he recover?

Geng: Slowly

Ma: Such bad luck

Geng: I'm predicting that the disk in his bone, got to recover slowly (i didn't really get this bit =_=)

Ma: No matter what, got to be a few months ey?

Geng: Can't go out for awhile, but gotten better now of course

Ma: He has a cast right? It's so hot in this hot summer!

Geng: It's ok in the rooms (at home he meant)

Ma: Live at hospital? Or has he come home already?

Geng: At hospital, but it's getting better, so he will return home in a few days

-------------------------------

Ma: Princess's grand return, Princess Heechul, is he the youngest at home?

Geng: En

Ma: He's the oldest in your group right?

Geng: Right, me, him and Leeteuk

Ma: Leeteuk calls him hyung

Geng: Hyung?

Ma: How come I heard him call Heechul hyung?

Geng: I don't think so

Ma: No? Who's older?

Geng: The same

Ma: Then Kangin will call him hyung

Geng: Kangin calls me hyung too

Ma: Heechul isn't like Kangin's hyung at all

Guest strawbfairy

awww. last episode of full house.

im gonna miss hee chul for the coming months.

hee chul plz come back soon.

<3 SuJu

Guest miyawoks

i thought leeteuk was the eldest??

how can he call heechul hyung!!???

Ma: Princess's grand return, Princess Heechul, is he the youngest at home?

Geng: En

Ma: He's the oldest in your group right?

Geng: Right, me, him and Leeteuk

Ma: Leeteuk calls him hyung

Geng: Hyung?

Ma: How come I heard him call Heechul hyung?

Geng: I don't think so

Ma: No? Who's older?

Geng: The same

Ma: Then Kangin will call him hyung

Geng: Kangin calls me hyung too

Ma: Heechul isn't like Kangin's hyung at all