Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Ahhhhh...I'm still pretty down about his accident.

But I really like him in performances.

His emotions really shows in some of them.

Of course I havent seen most of them, but I've seen a few.

HAhaha.

The fan that he uses in the U performances looks soooo coool.

Especially the black one....was it black or blue?

I cant see well. <3

I don't think Heechul's sister was expecting her diary entries to be spread throughout the internet and for her own webpage to have over 10,000 hits. That's more than twice what most celebrities who own cyworld webpages get. People were talking about it all around the internet and she probably thought it was a mistake to write it in hindsight due to people's reaction to what she wrote. It's understandable. She's not used to being scrutinized since she isn't in the entertainment business herself.

I figured as much. I guess if I was her I would have freaked out.

But 10,000 hits, that's pretty scary...

Goes to show how popular HeeChul is.

Guest mkaymrxo

ooo you guys NEED to see this:

Kim Hee Chul acts as Yul from GOONG! its so funny! && plus its like a nonstop version of goong too : ]

enjoy.

Kim Hee Chul acts as Yul from GOONG! its so funny! && plus its like a nonstop version of goong too : ]

enjoy.

:P yea i have seen it before already. Its so funny and he's such a different version of yul if you ask me o_o. However it was funny they made the professor chaekyung lol it was so funny

Guest bishie_bashie

enjoy.

Really! Too bad my computer blocks youtube. heh. Anyone cares to give a downlaod link to it? =]

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

I really liked his hairstyle in 060618's Music Wave :D

And, the outfits too ... He looked really great in that black and white outfits :w00t::w00t:

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

Hello SJ fans. I've uploaded some commercials that SJ members were in..

You can search for them using the titles above, or search using the folders (korean artists > commercials)

thanks :lol: i've just downloaded pepero cf from your CB. HeeChul was so cute :w00t: actually, i like him best with black hair but he looked really great in light-brown (?!?, same as in the cf) color too :)

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

massive toene posted these... pics of Heechul in the hospital!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80109

He looks good. No upper body damage, full use of his hands, beautiful face :) Hopefully, he'll be out of the hospital soon.

Thankss!!! I'm kinda relieved now. He looked a bit tired but it seems he's doing OK, at least we can see a smile on his face, and that's cool :) HEECHUL, GET WELL SOON !!!

Guest heartdrops

He does look a bit tired but yes, glad to see a smile on his face. Hope he will get well soon! I miss seeing his dorky moments.

Guest Aicila

hey! this is my first time posting in this thread... or should i say my first time posting in anywhere. :D i hope heechul gets better soon! :)

Guest damifino

EEEEEEEE! Heechul appeared on today's episode of Rainbow Romance and he was SOOOO AWESOME!!!!! I guess they filmed a part of this episode before his accident. He showed his manliness in front of HyunKyung and she sighed, I sighed *swoons* I miss him so much :(

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

He does look a bit tired but yes, glad to see a smile on his face. Hope he will get well soon! I miss seeing his dorky moments.

me too!! it was always fun watching him. he has such a great sense of humor.

hey! this is my first time posting in this thread... or should i say my first time posting in anywhere. :D i hope heechul gets better soon! :)

hi there! welcome^^ hope to see more of your posts here :lol:

EEEEEEEE! Heechul appeared on today's episode of Rainbow Romance and he was SOOOO AWESOME!!!!! I guess they filmed a part of this episode before his accident. He showed his manliness in front of HyunKyung and she sighed, I sighed *swoons* I miss him so much :(

i haven't seen it yet. i miss him too!!! btw, has he posted anything new on his cyworld lately?

he still looks cute! i hope they'll release him sooner...

OMG! THE RAINBOW ROMANCE EP!!! :w00t:

.....anybody have a link when he was on the radio show [TRAX]??? pretty please!!

Guest damifino

i haven't seen it yet. i miss him too!!! btw, has he posted anything new on his cyworld lately?

Nothing new. His friend updated the background skin again, but that's about it.

Just saw these on the Spris website. Heechul is just so adorable :)

853_m.jpg

Guest damifino

Heechul wrote an entry on his minihompy! Here's a rough translation.

8/10 dawn..

I was awakened from sleep inside the car.. I could feel that my legs wouldn't move

and I could feel the pain.. my senses were becoming dull..

This kind of feeling.. this was the first time.. I was afraid of passing out so I clenched my teeth

I was taken to a nearby hospital.. in the meantime, I think they stitched the tear on my tongue

While I was frantically being taken to the emergency room, the only noises I heard...

"Click! Click!"

"It's Kim Heechul! I have to get his autograph~"

The people who surrounded me.. really.. I wanted to curse at them, but I couldn't make any sounds.

Little while later.. I was moved to a hospital in Seoul and people from the SM office came..

'Are you alright?' .................... I answered more vibrantly than usual..

"Of course~ㅋ Accident? That's a laugh~ Don't worry~ This body is as always~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Ah! We were worried~ Nothing can stop your motormouth! You are #1 in the internet searchㅡㅡ;"

"Internet Search? Heck.. Even without this, I'm #1~~ㅋ How embarrassing~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Doctor? I'm ok, right? There's nothing wrong, there's nothing wrong~ don't gather round like that~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

I was afraid that people would be worried so I talked while laughing like that.

I was moved to a hospital room and my parents came.. this is what the doctor said..

"Thigh area, ankle, knee were broken in 3~4 places..

It's going to take about 3 months to heal.. the ankle.. it's going to take 6 months to a year to heal.."

"Hmm~ It's going to take that long? By then people will have forgotten all about me~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

I laughed.. I laughed and laughed some more.. I continued to laugh.. I wanted to laugh like that.

"Heechul.. stop crying.."

.................................. I was crying.. I couldn't stop my tears from falling..

I went into surgery. This is my first time being admitted to the hospital and my first time going under anesthesia.. surgery, well..

My mom said..

"You wretched boy, just be thankful that you didn't die.."

"That's true.. for whatever reason I was wearing a seatbelt (while sleeping).."

"Grandmother and Donghae's father must have been watching over you"

"That must be it.. under the circumstances, the fact that I didn't die is almost a miracle..ㅋ"

Several days passed and the doctor said

"You're healing faster than expected^-^ Possibly because you are young?"

"(ecstatic noise)!! I'm Piccolo, Piccolo~ I automatically regenerate~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" (Piccolo is a Dragonball Z character)

It passed over 10 days and only my mouth was active, today was the first day I got on the computer.

Numerous articles.. well wishes from the flower petals (his fans) for me to heal quickly.. as always my minihompy~♡

And.. the mixed words of those who claim to be anti's..

I was thankful for all of it. I was grateful to the fans, but also to the anti's..

They had so much concern for me, as for me(?) if my name is included in a sentence, I try to read practically everything.

It wasn't just 'Random cursing,' it was 'things that I was feeling regarding problems with myself'..

For example.. lips that wouldn't open and big bright eyes.. hmmmph~ㅋ

When I was looking at it before..

"I open my eyes as wide as possible~ these are the eyes I was born with..ㅡㅡ^"

Also things written about the times I pursed my lips a few times while looking at the mirror.. today..

"I feel how serious it is, others must feel it tooㅡㅡㆀ"

....human beings are a curious lot (loose translation).. they only look back at times like these..

As if one became a buddist monk, times like these calls attention to everythingㅡㅡ^

This accident made me to learn a lot of things.

First of all, one must always wear a seatbeltㅡㅡㆀ

Gratitude towards many people.. one must look back at the past.. Reflection.. Plan

If you look at it, it gave someone like me, a person who acted like a wild horse with loosened bridles, time to think..

I think it has given me time to become an adult

When I become completely healed.. 1 year.. 2 year.. whatever year has past and I open my bankbook..

reading these words of today.. and to become the Heechul who thinks of the past..

Honestly, I'm grateful to a lot of people.. even though I'm 24, I never really knew the meaning of the word "grateful".. I never used it before.. Now, I will understand it when I use the word.

With sincerity.. I'm grateful.. (_ _)(-_-)

ㅡ For a brief period, wanting to become Piccolo, Heenim ㅡ

DO NOT TAKE WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS TO Damifino@Soompi & JuniorSource :)