Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest sandy k

ahh hey guys, i just got back from an orientation so i missed 3 days of this site :[

seems he is hurt more than what has been said..lets all hope he gets better soon <3

Guest miss tran

oh my god... that's so sad...

for about 2 weeks ago I have seeing Kim hee chul in show music tank in the tv... he's seems to be sad? but I don't know why... do you guys know why?

Guest Terazu

LOL English major?? XDDD Never would've guessed XDD

He's adorable, I love him :D

My thoughts exactly. ahaha..

most of his english is basically ghetto type.

Yo. Man. Baby. ....haha >D

Guest shronie_x3

POOR HEECHUL T_T!! my cousin already told me about his sister's journal entry. Hearing about kibum crying and always taking care of heechul shows that he`s really caring. he is such a good dongseng.

thank you damifino for the radio translation! Even though heechul tries to sound all healthy and happy, he seems so sad...

this on top of donghae`s father`s death... poor suju. they must have so much stresss.

Guest damifino

I didn't even know that there was a thread for Heechul until recently and I'm obsessed with Heechul so that's probably why. Most people post Heechul related stuff on the SuJu thread in the pop section rather than the drama section. I only found it by accident.

I'm glad he has a lot of people visiting him at the hospital. It must get boring especially for someone as active and ADHD as Heechul. I hope that soon he is well enough to go on the computer to fight his boredom.

lol yea thats whats so sad all the heechul, siwon, kibum all that info is posted on suju thread and it makes sense to specially if you dont know about their special threads. However miyawoks nice to meet cha :D. Man i missed a day? I used to check like every hour >.> lol i have school though now so i'm more tired anyways thanks damifino again for the translation :D lol he's still so funny

Guest damifino

EEEEEEE! The Heechul and Hyunkyung kiss scene NGs are up on youtube. It's at the end of episode 197 of Rainbow Romance. He's so adorable and there's a get well wish from the producers of Rainbow Romance for his speedy recovery at the end. They mention in captions that it took 2 hours to film the scene. Heechul got a lot of practice in there ;)

^ O____________________________O 2 hours to film a kissing scene.

OMGosh.

Well at least we know that he's experienced how. XD

Thanks for the tran damifino^^

Its a little strange how his sister just suddenly decided to stop writing in her cyworld...maybe its just me that think that its strange. I'm a little curious.

Oh, KiBum visiting everyday. *cries* Ahhhh he's just tooo sweet.

*cries* I just wanna hug him.

the suju thread is too looooooong for me to backread, so this is actually the only place where i can get super updated

Yeahz, the SuJu thread grows soooo fast...so I cannot be bothered checking it all. =__________________=

LOL HeeChul told everyone to wear their seat belt. How sweet. <3

I'll always remember that...not that I'd ever forgottened.

Thanks for all the info damifino

Guest damifino

I don't think Heechul's sister was expecting her diary entries to be spread throughout the internet and for her own webpage to have over 10,000 hits. That's more than twice what most celebrities who own cyworld webpages get. People were talking about it all around the internet and she probably thought it was a mistake to write it in hindsight due to people's reaction to what she wrote. It's understandable. She's not used to being scrutinized since she isn't in the entertainment business herself.

Guest ripgal

read Hee Chul's sister diary.. it's really sad. i feel sorry 4 them.but im glad Hee Chul's spiritually energetic enuff now.. i mean being positive helps a lot! and Ki Bum's really nice.. visiting Hee Chul everyday! i'd appreciate such a good friend! and 4 all other Suju members, im sure they'd love to make fun of Hee Chul again.. get well soon!! BBASYA!

Guest miyawoks

img3344235122794851151838606je2.jpg

This pic is from an earlier episode before Heechul actually started liking HyunKyung. Because he kept playing practical jokes on all of his friends, they decide that they are going to teach him a lesson by playing a practical joke on him. To make a long story short, each practical joke Heechul tries to get back at his friends backfires so he sets up this elaborate way to get the money he lost when they played a practical joke on him by pretending to get married to HyunKyung and receiving wedding money gifts.

Heechul started liking HyunKyung when she got really upset at him for his practical jokes (he liked making fun of her the most because she was so dense :)) and refused to talk to him. He realized he enjoyed having her in his life and couldn't stand the thought of her being mad at him.

ETA I believe the episode that Heechul started falling for HyunKyung is 156 or something like that so he's only liked HyunKyung for about 5 weeks or so.

hmm this is kinda off-topic, but it seems to me that subsequent nonstop series are just copying storylines from previous nonstops... i mean it seems to me that heechul's a little like yang dong geun in new nonstop, while hyunkyung is jang nara... except that nara liked donggeun first, while heechu liked hyunkyung first...

kekek just a thought...

how's heechul doing? is he out of the hospital?

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

Hi! I'm new here (was in SJ Full House, SJ threads). Nice to meet you all :lol:

I'm glad to hear that HeeChul is feeling better now (according to Trax redio show).

But it's just really sad that we won't be able to see him on the shows for a while.

He was really funny (that's why I like him the best in Suju :P).

I already asked this Q in Full House thread but nobody has answered yet so I think I might as well try asking in here .... Is pink HeeChul's fave color? Cuz he seems to have lots of pink stuff (Pjs, backpack, etc). And, in Full House ep.12, he was wearing pink shorts in stead of blue, that's so adorable :D

^ O____________________________O 2 hours to film a kissing scene.

OMGosh.

Well at least we know that he's experienced how. XD

Thanks for the tran damifino^^

LOL that is true at least we know he knows how to kiss <.< :D

miyawoks nope heechul isn't out i'm pretty sure not yet

Choux Pastry Heart lol hello. I know seriously him not on any of his shows :o what will the world do. LOL the suju episode for his birthday all pink stuff :3 he's so cute and he got pink pants and a backpack and his shirt pink tom and jerry lol oh not to mention his slippers aww the floppy fluffy slippers

Guest damifino

hmm this is kinda off-topic, but it seems to me that subsequent nonstop series are just copying storylines from previous nonstops...

And the previous nonstops copied from all the other shows that went before it. There isn't many new ways for people to like each other. That's the nature of TV. There's nothing new that you can put on any show that hasn't been done before.

As for Heechul's favorite color, he said he liked red, pink, and some other color I forget black. As for the pink PJ pants that Kangin gave him, it already belonged to Heechul which Kangin stole and was returning LOL

Heechul is still in the hospital, but I heard he got his cast on so hopefully he'll be released soon.

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

As for Heechul's favorite color, he said he liked red, pink, and some other color I forget. As for the pink PJ pants that Kangin gave him, it already belonged to Heechul which Kangin stole and was returning LOL

Heechul is still in the hospital, but I heard he got his cast on so hopefully he'll be released soon.

Thanks for answering my question :lol:

Also, thanks again for the radio interview translation earlier :)

BTW, is the radio interview file available for download too?

And, yeah, hopefully he'll get out of the hospital soon :):)

Guest renebean

i just downloaded some suju performances..

dated today.. it's sbs music wave..

and heechul was in it.. and he looked healthy..

was it recorded before his accident?

or is he all better already?

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

i just downloaded some suju performances..

dated today.. it's sbs music wave..

and heechul was in it.. and he looked healthy..

was it recorded before his accident?

or is he all better already?

i believe it was recorded earlier :) probably a week before his car accident. ahh, i really miss him :(