Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest violeta elenaantonescu

Look like a true fan celebrates a year of life in Romania Fan Club. Congratulations Mariana Pop. MAN SE FCSIKR!

1794655_567931473302879_1974294801_n.jpg
1690468_567931363302890_374479935_n.jpg

One of the lucky fans received her prize today.The initials in the heart are winner's name (next to "Song", I'm jealous :\">).Said it is very delicate.
I guess fans will be creative now and come up with all kinds of "Song" jewels and goodies. :x
2768B43752E67559254851

2239324252DE82B91D7CA2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violeta, what a fantastic cake and way to celebrate FCSIKR's Anniversary  Happy New Year Emoticon  .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Gabi for the video clip.We're looking forward to watching the entire program (even without subs).
923060_566615790095484_819082707_n.jpg

743648_article.jpg

Hey h2og.. looking forward to the year 2014..it should be fun!  v

:)..Gab…..i'm realizing..songie is a really skillful dancer and artist..he truly is!!  With watching lobbyist again..i'm in for sure..   ^_^
AND watch..3 more times!!  v
Thanks for the link on the documentary..nice it's on horses.but..they are gentle horses with love!   

Very nice..RED card you got there KB, from Metal….and course the lobbyist linkage.. I'm still shocked from New Years day!!  lol..still got my coffee stains..ehhe..  Lovely set of songie siggie keychains…and hearts by them..   AND wishes we have MBC..that's one difficult to get!

Wow..vio..a what a lovely Fruit cake for our Romania Fans..and huge congrats!!  Love the little candy pearls..it's too beautiful to eat!!   ;)
And can see you have that lovely songie siggie earrings..!!  Nice!!

6008070324_34b4c2673c.jpg

Kona, I'm glad you like the good luck Year of the Horse envelope.  Fits in with the Horse of the Wind special coming up.
Violeta, what a beautiful way to celebrate the new year, surrounded by precious treasures! 
Gabi and hoonwoodjoon, I enjoyed lobbyist the more times  watched it.

Happy New Year to our SIK family.  I hope everyone has a safe and healthy 2014.  Since I am a year of the tiger, 2014 may be perilous and prone to accidents or injury.  With your help I hope to get through it safely.

Ardent, sorry about your frustration.You're not alone.
The DVD is not for DVD player, think of it as a USB.In the disc is a .mp4 file:   '2013 송일국 Fanmeeting.mp4'
1.  Copy file '2013 송일국 Fanmeeting.mp4' to your computer.2.  Open GOM player (other Real Player) and select the file to play.
Hope this helps.Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Wow gabi!  I thoroughly enjoyed watching SIK in the Horse of the Wind program.  He worked hard and had to be in good shape to film all the scenes.  I can understand why he would be the one and only celebrity to carry this program. Can't wait to see part 2. 

@kona, my new laptop has no cdrom. I can't insert the disc. I remember the first dvd set for 2010 was okay. I was able to play it on my dvd. Why did they change the format?

@gabi, i agree with you. My heart breaks to see the injured horse. I think the person that's kicked is not Sik. Our man is wearing a blue jacket.

Thanks again GAB also for the *horse of the wind* special, always nice to help other who can't watch..this in parts of area!   :)   Grateful for that.. :)

Gosh, ard..hope you are able to watch the dvd??  Yup it is kind of a internet/tv format type..which lucky bought with a blue ray/regular dvd player with the internet connections..which got it at costco.  :)
 Think I'm on my 4th few already, it's very difficult not to stare at him.. lol

waves to metal…v

AND finally over at this part of the world.. ..

Happiest Chinese New year..(Year of the horses)..  So far I know my mom is one..horse in our families..  v

9524972295_ee0704f23c.jpg

9727044237_6e730514c2_z.jpg

Not a new card, but some parts are...   :)

12185429975_25bab31b43_z.jpg

ardently

said: @kona, my new laptop has no cdrom. I can't insert the disc. I remember the first dvd set for 2010 was okay. I was able to play it on my dvd. Why did they change the format? @gabi, i agree with you. My heart breaks to see the injured horse. I think the person that's kicked is not Sik. Our man is wearing a blue jacket.