[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

9 minutes ago, mktgkat said:

Haha.. i didn't know about manner legs, i've seen them do it, i didn't know there's a term for it. And yeah... Ur right. About skinship with women, he's guarded when touching women. 

I was shookt there for a second. He is still following PEB in insta, I just checked... Rwn still likes some of her posts. He liked the aloe king endorsement on Aug8. 

Yeah that’s the recent one he liked and everyone went crazy, I think she posted right after rowoon birthday. Idk for some reason I feel like rowoon post in insta right after PEB post. I could be wrong too but yeah. 

15 hours ago, Wiz said:

Rowoon does follow PEB on IG along with other past colleagues. He doesn’t really engage her posts but to be fair most of her posts are ads or posts from fan meetings/ coffee trucks. I wish PEB did more posts that were candids and shared her photos with friends or colleagues. She would have more followers and engagement if she did…. 

Ahh! I am wrong then as stated.

To be fair also, PEB is such a very busy lady. She must be burnt-out also for always trying to live up to her fans many and demanding expectations? Also, maybe she would like to keep photos of friends and co-workers as private so to be safe, she only posts official and work related stuff?

Plus, I don't really know the rules and laws in South Korea? But you probably have to ask permission to publicly post photos of all the other people in the photo itself? It is probably a waste of her time and effort to ask permission from every single person in the photos that she has?

I don't know just wondering?

15 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Haha.. i didn't know about manner legs, i've seen them do it, i didn't know there's a term for it. And yeah... Ur right. About skinship with women, he's guarded when touching women. 

I was shookt there for a second. He is still following PEB in insta, I just checked... Rwn still likes some of her posts. He liked the aloe king endorsement on Aug8. 

Thank you all for correcting me! So I just gave myself away that I hate social media, don't like it therefore I don't know how it works? hahahhahahhaha. The only "social media" I have is posting RoBin things on YT and watching NF. That is the extent of my "social media". hahahahahaha.

Btw, I just watched Episode 4 of DWY. Oh my gosh! Rowoon made us laugh so HARD! Rowoon's comedic timing is off the charts! Oh my gosh! We coud NOT stop laughing. He is a natural comedian. Oh my gosh! We were rolling down the aisle laughing at his comedy. Oh my gosh! I can't stop saying: "Oh my gosh!" hahahahaha.

15 hours ago, Adrianna said:

Yeah that’s the recent one he liked and everyone went crazy, I think she posted right after rowoon birthday. Idk for some reason I feel like rowoon post in insta right after PEB post. I could be wrong too but yeah. 

Yeah you are right. When PEB announced their Emmy Award on IG around 1:30 am. After about 25 (?) minutes at around 2:15 am, Rowoon copied and pasted their cartoon equivalent of their TKA poster of the 2 couples.

In my mind, they probably talked about it on the phone after PEB posted it on her IG. Then, when they both hung up. Rowoon immediately posted his TKA on IG. Or maybe my mind is just going crazy. hahahaha.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Ahh! I am wrong then as stated.

To be fair also, PEB is such a very busy lady. She must be burnt-out also for always trying to live up to her fans many and demanding expectations? Also, maybe she would like to keep photos of friends and co-workers as private so to be safe, she only posts official and work related stuff?

Plus, I don't really know the rules and laws in South Korea? But you probably have to ask permission to publicly post photos of all the other people in the photo itself? It is probably a waste of her time and effort to ask permission from every single person in the photos that she has?

I don't know just wondering?

You made some fair points. I work with strategic communication and marketing so I love when people engage with social media in a smart and cool way. The celebrities whose feeds I enjoy on social media aren’t on posting all the time- they use it wisely and strategically. I don’t think posting candids of yourself is a hardship otherwise people may feel like you only engage with them when you are selling a product. PEB has posted candids in the past with various colleagues, done live streams and posted candids of herself m.  Social media is also a revenue stream for celebrities and if you don’t effectively engage - you may lose money and/ or opportunities. I don’t think that’s the case for PEB. 

On 8/29/2023 at 6:39 AM, Wiz said:

Vogue JBA and Rowoon

JBA and ABH

For comparison…

Yeah, Rowoon wouldn't touch a woman like that unless "forced" by the PD. ahahahhaha

18 minutes ago, Wiz said:

You made some fair points. I work with strategic communication and marketing so I love when people engage with social media in a smart and cool way. The celebrities whose feeds I enjoy on social media aren’t on posting all the time- they use it wisely and strategically. I don’t think posting candids of yourself is a hardship otherwise people may feel like you only engage with them when you are selling a product. PEB has posted candids in the past with various colleagues, done live streams and posted candids of herself m.  Social media is also a revenue stream for celebrities and if you don’t effectively engage - you may lose money and/ or opportunities. I don’t think that’s the case for PEB. 

Ahh! Got it! Point well taken.

I don't consume what other folks call mainstream "social media" so I wouldn't really know? Does it show how much I don't like social media? ahhahahhaha. This forum here, my occasional comments on YT and my constant watching NF, is my "pathetic extent of social media". hahahaha

22 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Someone must manage her social media account then, if she is not doing it properly or effectively? It does not have to Namoo? Her mother used to be her manager, maybe she can manage her social media like IG?  Right?

16 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Totally off topic here. Sorry!

There were some folks who said they didn't like his role on the first two episodes of DWY because he was a jerk. He wasn't a jerk. He is just cold, cool, cursed and diseased. Well, 4 things 1) Park Eun Bin was a jerk in TKA but then they featured "him" as not being a jerk in the later eipisodes. 2) That goes to show that Rowoon's acting is effective if they were THAT "affected". 3) In that Business Proposal series, the male lead was also featured as a TOTAL JERK. 4) The reason they had to feature him as someone cold, cool and cursed was because they had to show a BIG difference in who he was BEFORE the spell and who he was AFTER the spell. They had to show a very big change.

Some people aren't very analytical before they post. hahahahhahahaha.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Pen G said:

I could be wrong but several pages earlier in this forum around Jan 2022, there were rumors on DCinside that people saw RoBin and Ahn Yeon Sop (sp?) and his GF (that girl in Do you Like Brahms who is also from Namoo Actors) in PEB's neighborhood. The reason this sounds credible is because the one who initially reported it before it spread like wildfire was someone who knows PEB's mom and knows that particular neighborhood.

Aside from that, there were also several other reports (aside from the one who knows PEB's mom) saying the same thing. It was kind of a double date. A day after it was posted on DCInside, the thread was taken down. We all know if random people come together to say the exact same thing, the possibility is high that it is true.

Before (?) and during TKA, Rowoon was actively following PEB's IG right?

In fact, they were sending messages via IG. The last was an IG message from Rowoon saying something like: "Because of you Your Majesty, I was happy".

So, after this report on DC Inside and then the very next day that report was taken down..... You don't see Rowoon ever engaging on PEB's IG anymore. Could it be possible that Rowoon was asked (or forced) by his agency to unfollow PEB? I am not an active follower on IG and I don't have IG but I did sign up just to check. Last time I checked Rowoon is no longer following PEB, nor does he LIKE any of her posts or leaves a message. Which is kind of strange. Both of them have been close during TKA (not necessarily a GF/BF relationship) and then suddenly you no longer engage? It actually raised more suspicions than not.

I know, it is hard. To overcome this difficulty, I watch DWY over and over and over again just for Rowoon. I study his acting intensely and just stare at his face longingly. hahahahaha. I will say, I am starting to appreciate JBA acting. She has improved after Episode 2. Of course, second ONLY to Rowoon. hahahaha.

Please see my response to Adriana about RoBin IG posts. And yes, you are quite right. They would rather not attract as much attention to themselves if they were indeed a couple. Otherwise the other reason? They used to be totally close and now they absolutely despise each other, which is highly unlikely.

Yes, I AM DYING TO WATCH Diva of a Deserted Island or Castway Diva. SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for October on Netflix!!!!!!!!! CAN.NOT.WAIT.

Yes, you are right. The food trucks speak volumes. Rowoon only sends FT to his male friend and sent ONLY one to a female as a thank you for that female for sending him one FIRST. And as for PEB in her 26 years in the industry has NOT once sent a FT to another entertainer, let alone a male actor.

That is true about their filming skeds after EAW and Tomorrow. Both took a really long break with only fan meetings, photoshoots and Rowoon's concert in Japan. But no long filming skeds. Good observation. Didn't think about that. Thank you for pointing that out.

Yes, you are right. The bone structure, the chin, the shape of their faces. So, Rowoon was interviewed in a mag prior to TKA filming (forgot which one) he said there that they look alike. I think that's where it all started; in that mag interview.

There is another side by side comparison of them by a fan many pages ago. Oh my! They looked so alike.

Yeah! We are really on the same wavelength. Indeed, like some male creatures in the animal kingdom, Rowoon was indeed "marking his territory". :grin:

One way to find out is to watch or re-watch their TKA promotin on Hanna Volume Up. Freeze frame on any part where the camera angle focuses on their faces close-up, with their faces facing front as much as possible. That is where I observed the bone structure, the chin, the shape of their faces. Full cheeks, high cheekbones but tapers towards the chin. Both have pointy chins. Of course, PEB has bigger eyes but Rowoon has darker, denser eyebrows.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

One way to find out is to watch or re-watch their TKA promotin on Hanna Volume Up. Freeze frame on any part where the camera angle focuses on their faces close-up, with their faces facing front as much as possible. That is where I observed the bone structure, the chin, the shape of their faces. Full cheeks, high cheekbones but tapers towards the chin. Both have pointy chins. Of course, PEB has bigger eyes but Rowoon has darker, denser eyebrows.

Even PEB said that he have very nice eyebrows <3 

23 hours ago, mktgkat said:

Okay, I didn't want to admit it before. But I have to be honest. I have to admit it now. Here it is: I AM TOTALLY LOVING DWY! Especially After the hliarious Episode 4. No wonder, they wanted it to be like that Business Proposal show. And you can call me a traitor all you want. hahahaha. But this is beyond my love for TKA and RoBin couple. If I take DWY in isolation, we are  really enjoying the series. We. LOVE. it!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pen G said:

Okay, I didn't want to admit it before. But I have to be honest. I have to admit it now. Here it is: I AM TOTALLY LOVING DWY! Especially After the hliarious Episode 4. No wonder, they wanted it to be like that Business Proposal show. And you can call me a traitor all you want. hahahaha. But this is beyond my love for TKA and RoBin couple. If I take DWY in isolation, we are  really enjoying the series. We. LOVE. it!

Hello Pen,

I don´t think that you a traitor of Robin. We should separate the profesional life and private life of Robin. For sure, from both of them they provide us lot for great series apart of TKA, both of them are very smart and good actors, so it is very normal that you fall in love with DWY, since that is a romcom, I suppose that with Castaway Diva we will have the same feeling. 

What Robin make us to follow this foro is mainly because of their BTS and promotion interview. Which they demonstrated that there is some attraction between each other during the ERA of TKA and everybody now that is real and they are not acting under any suggestion from agent, PD nim or manager.  These is the important thing that you have to take into account.

As I´m more follower of PEB than Rowoon. If we do the same comparison, PEB has been connected and provided lot of love story, such as WYW, DLB or my favorite one is "Father I will care of you". 

I can realize that in romcom kdrama the production invest a lot on couple advertising. This is also make us to be closer with both actors. Hope that it will be the same case with Castaway Diva, I miss a lot PEB and it seems that she more focus on acting than self promoting. 

16 hours ago, Pen G said:

I AM TOTALLY LOVING DWY!

I was too sleepy when I was watching it last night but I remember laughing still because of Rowoon's humor. He's so cute and silly. Ahaha

4 hours ago, ying2514 said:

When EAW appeared in the word guessing game, Boah pointed at Rowoon. Of course it is because Shin yu is also a lawyer , but does it have other meanings? Haha.

I love that JBA pointed at rwn....  i am thinking that it has a meaning.... Hahaha in charades, pointing usually means "your" or "you" right? 

umm...

your "chinggu" hihihi

Your former castmate?

Your former FL?

Ahahaha

Your Yeochin??? Hihihi

The best charade action for this is the woo to the young hand signal right??? But why did she point to rwn???!!!! Spill it JBA.. u know something right?! Omg hahah.. i'm going crazy here.. hahaa

:yaaa:

Btw, Netflix saying "because shin yu is a lawyer too..." Hahaha

Ok good save but.... Hahaha i dont think that's what jba meant hihihi

Coz when rwn said is it about me? She said no... So its not that shin yu is a lawyer and therefore the most famous lawyer as of late, strange attorney woo young woo, is the answer... What?.. it doesn't make sense Netflix, right? haha

Jba knows something... She knows something!!! hehehe.. delulu mode is very high rn

3 hours ago, Penny said:

Castaway Diva, I miss a lot PEB

Missing PEB too!! I hope they go promote castaway diva this sept! Super excited for her drama... 

By the way... Since jba mentioned rwn's mbti....

Rwn is INFJ

Peb is INFP

dow u know those 2 MBTIs are very compatible....

So I think that's why they keep on saying they found a perfect partner and they have the best chemistry...

Just saying..... 

You can search google abt INFJ and INFP compatibility... Just.. if you want... Hehehe

Im so happy just knowing infj and infp are very compatible of course with peb and rwn in mind... I feel super delulu for even thinking abt this hahahaha but i am happy about it hihihihi

:issohappy:

• Like 2

Hello Robin shippers, 

As these days there are lot of DWY couple promotions activities, I suppose that some of you are a bit down. I could confirm that the series is getting more and more interesting in the episode 4. However I still have the hope that the Best partner for Rowoon mind is PEB.  I bring here a clear evidence.

The interaction in IG from Rowoon to Bo Ah is practically zero. It is true that Rowoon start to follow his drama colleague, but until now he never give any like or direct message to Bo Ah, even in the last post when she upload the couple picture from Vogue

Spoiler
Spoiler

I know that some DWY staff sniff in this forum. I bet that in few days, after this post, Rowoon will start to comments Bo ah IG. 

In opposite I don't know why PEB is not a strong on promoting, she didnt appear in this week promotion of the film 1947. And she should star to promote the comming romcom. I suppose that she prefers the audience accept her with her acting skill than with strong promotion. 

4 hours ago, Penny said:

Hello Robin shippers, 

As these days there are lot of DWY couple promotions activities, I suppose that some of you are a bit down. I could confirm that the series is getting more and more interesting in the episode 4. However I still have the hope that the Best partner for Rowoon mind is PEB.  I bring here a clear evidence.

The interaction in IG from Rowoon to Bo Ah is practically zero. It is true that Rowoon start to follow his drama colleague, but until now he never give any like or direct message to Bo Ah, even in the last post when she upload the couple picture from Vogue

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I know that some DWY staff sniff in this forum. I bet that in few days, after this post, Rowoon will start to comments Bo ah IG. 

In opposite I don't know why PEB is not a strong on promoting, she didnt appear in this week promotion of the film 1947. And she should star to promote the comming romcom. I suppose that she prefers the audience accept her with her acting skill than with strong promotion. 

I think she will start promoting her new drama hopefully. It is romcom hopefully she does. Her birthday is coming I don’t think rowoon going to wish her publicily since PEB didn’t wish him publish. I don’t even know if she did it or nah :(