Let Go// To Your Beat // Endless love

Guest babieblue545

Guest raspberylotion22

aww kenji i miss listening to your works!

the m-flo clips you did w/ fantasii sound great. but i think harmonizations would make them even better.

anyways keep up the great work!

Guest babiixru

HI KENJI <333333333333333333333333333333333333

your raps are SO AWESOME <3 ME LOVES IT XDDD

let go sounds so GOOOD. lisa did a fantastic job. and kenji you did a great job as weelll! but you should have turned the vol of yoru raps up xDDD

lisa's voice really suits to your beat. damn she's so good. i'm jealous.

kenji, collab a mflo song with me one day (: <3

i really like your rap in to your beat it was totally awesome! you've got that vibrancy and it doesn't sound fake and it sounds really like it comes easy to youunlikesomepeoplecoughcoughanywaywhocares.

i've already heard eternal snow on yourrr myspace ^^v

omgod you and lisa should sing more mflo songs!! <333

Guest tinasarangg

endless love is breathtakingg. i loved the chinese rap. i guess that part was by VNTZ and Bebe Riz sounds awesome too, reminds me a bit of tasha and shin-b. andd kenji's rapping is always sexy :wub: i love this song more than ever. the chorus was too high pitched, i think you shoulda just kept kim hee seon's part =]

let go; ahhh hmaster and jihye.

like them two, your voices compliment each other so nicely. i can't even find anything to criticsize. i think you two sound so nice with you collab together<33

Wow. Lisa sounds great in "To Your Beat" and I'm jealous as to how someone younger than me can so much more mature than I. :lol: Haha, oh well, guess that something I'll have to work on. Nice job, you guys.

xDD I've been listening to hamsterman so long that it slightly sounded wierd hearing Kenji rap. But good job, nonetheless.

*still working on Two as One collab, don't kill me, Lisa!*

Guest babiixru

everyone has a different quality/maturity of voice. and i'm in love with your cutesy powerful voiceeee so don't regret/or be jealous <33 :D

Guest fantasiimaker

LOL I've been at Anaheim the past four days...I'm surprised this got posted up already. You didn't ask me, Kenji >E blah whatever, I guess you assumed that to record was to post it lol ^^; and I didn't give a heads up about my vacation. Oh well, I'm too tired to read even the comments at the moment since I just got back, but...I'll be back, I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived