[han Hyo Joo]is Star 9.12.2006

Guest missha

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koreanCHICA

haha that baby has so many rolls ^^;;

i don't know what this was for, but i'm sure it was for a good cause and i'm glad she's helping out. haha she definitely hasn't had a lot of experience w/ children (you can tell when she's holding the baby and stuff) puhaha

haha that baby has so many rolls ^^;;

i don't know what this was for, but i'm sure it was for a good cause and i'm glad she's helping out. haha she definitely hasn't had a lot of experience w/ children (you can tell when she's holding the baby and stuff) puhaha

^ Was thinking the same thing lolz

Wow...she's skinny

Guest julie86

awww...the baby so cute...chubby baby...the girl is pretti too..yes, seem like the girl to don't much expernice w/ baby..thanx for sharin..

Guest fenderbender

she's pretty but i don't think she'll be the type who can hold weight very well. she doesn't have a very cut and defined jaw line so if she gets overweight, she'll pull the louis XIV effect where her face melts into her neck and she'll end up having a gobble. nevertheless, she looks pretty now.

Guest krn_lover

hyojoo is so pretty. i still remember that one xman where minwoo was all head over heels for her but rejected him and went to tablo. haha..i really like her! :D

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

she looks a little like kim tae hee sometimes, when the angle of her face is almost showing like the profile u kno? she's so pretty and cute and nice ^^

Archived