[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PuccaGirl_64

i still haven't seen that 2nd chili attack..poor me I tried to dwniad it twice but i think the codec doesn't work in my windows media player..coz its a zipped file..i dnt know wat 2 do cn sum1 help??

Guest strungout

While most fans are doing Marathon of Ijuksa this holiday, I am re-watching FH again and having a good time laughing at silly YoungJae ! :lol:

Lucky you!! I have to start work on Tuesday..Sob! :( Won't have so much time to visit this thread. Sighh...

Silly YJ is right! I was just watching the scene where he lies about JE not being at home when MH visits her. Love that scene. He looked so embarassed when JE called out! Then JE saved him from further embarassment when she did not expose the lie! Heheheh! :lol: the timing and co-ordination between Bi and SHK was just flawless! :D:P His sulky look and then his anxious concern when she was about to leave with MH for a drive and lunch was sooo cute and hilarious. :lol: I could go on for hours just talking about what I love about the show! ;)

Guest mei_yee_chan

i still haven't seen that 2nd chili attack..poor me I tried to dwniad it twice but i think the codec doesn't work in my windows media player..coz its a zipped file..i dnt know wat 2 do cn sum1 help??

Err...have you unzipped the file? K-Lite codec is always a good codec for videos & audio. Good luck!

strungout, aja aja at work! :D

Oh, and thanks for the pic. I've never seen it. :)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Err...have you unzipped the file? K-Lite codec is always a good codec for videos & audio. Good luck!

strungout, aja aja at work! :D

Oh, and thanks for the pic. I've never seen it. :)

..Soory but A LITTLE HELP?? WAT DO U CLIK ON ON free-codecs.com on how 2 unsip the file?? not sure of what 2 do..*so dumb*!!...

thNk U...

Guest fatgrrl_slim

If I may butt in... you still won't be able to play the second chili attack clip on Windows Media Player even after you have unzipped it. It's an RMV file; you will need Real Media Player to view it (unless mei_yee_chan has converted it to another format). You may d/l it for free from here: www.real.com

Also, to unzip the file - if you're using WindowsXP, just right-click on the file and select 'Extract to...'. A wizard will pop out to guide you thru the process.

Hope I was able to help. :)

Guest tingtongbell

Does anyone have picture of Bi (Rain) smiling ? A big picture (one Bi) of him smiling......so far I have only collected snapshots of him smiling (several 'thumbnails' making the whole file)

tks!

Guest mei_yee_chan

..Soory but A LITTLE HELP?? WAT DO U CLIK ON ON free-codecs.com on how 2 unsip the file?? not sure of what 2 do..*so dumb*!!...

thNk U...

If I may butt in... you still won't be able to play the second chili attack clip on Windows Media Player even after you have unzipped it. It's an RMV file; you will need Real Media Player to view it (unless mei_yee_chan has converted it to another format). You may d/l it for free from here: www.real.com

Also, to unzip the file - if you're using WindowsXP, just right-click on the file and select 'Extract to...'. A wizard will pop out to guide you thru the process.

Hope I was able to help. :)

Whoops! Sorry! I forgot it's a rmvb file :P My mistake.

Thanks for the reminder fatgrrl_slim. Brain was sleeping already when I typed that reply. :lol:

Yeah. If you've already unzipped the file, you can either download Real Player or, if you don't want another player, you can download Real Alternative with which you can play the video on Windows Media Player. :)

Sorry again. :unsure:

Guest mei_yee_chan

Does anyone have picture of Bi (Rain) smiling ? A big picture (one Bi) of him smiling......so far I have only collected snapshots of him smiling (several 'thumbnails' making the whole file)

tks!

Try heading over to the Bi (Jung Ji Hoon) thread. Tonnes of pics of him there. :)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

that fine mei_yee_chan...hehe..im not realy good at computers..but I'll just dwnload real alternative..do I still have to unzip the file?? if yes how do i do it?? sori...THNX>.. coz I really wanna c this!! LOL..

:)

Guest mei_yee_chan

I'm not sure whether you can watch if it's still in the zip file.

Wait, I just tried it and you can. So you don't need to unzip it if you don't want to. All you'll need is the real player or its alternative.

But if you do decide to unzip the file, just right-click on the zipped file, choose anything which says extract file or unzip file. That should do it. When you're done, you can delete the zipped file. Hope this helps. I think fatgrrl_slim also explained how to do it. :)

Guest himawari

A small christmas gift for all and especially for himawari ....(becos she was looking for MVs)

Here's the link for an FH MV:

http://download.yousendit.com/72D58E5BBED8851B

This MV is made by someone called the evil witchdoctor. The song is I think I by Byul but it's different from the one in the OST. Hope you all like it. Credits are at the end of the MV.

Hi, im sorry i can't download it, the file says i can't download it. All i can download only is the files which i can see only in windows media player.

But anyway, Thank you so much!!!! I love ya! Merry Christmas! :D

Guest goddessofkrw

The house: http://english.tour2korea.com/03Sightseein...sm=m3_3&konum=4

I love the house too! The environment looks really good. Too bad it has been sold (to an unknown buyer?).

Sorry, I'm kinda in a hurry so can't upload pics. :)

thx for the link mei_yee_chan.

Wow, so the house isn't available for tourist to look at anymore? That sure suck. The house is indeed very big and nice. The best thing is that it's built on the beach.