[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest strungout

i would love for both Bi and SHK to have great chemistry with all their co-stars,regardless of who the co-stars are...for me it would make watching them in anything so much better. in fact, i really,really hope they have great chemistry with all their co-stars.but the thing is,i still think the Bi-Kyo pairing was just magical

Me too!! I'm a Bi-Kyo addict and die hard fan. Sure, Bi and Hye kyo will probably match well with other actors becos they are professionals and know how to simulate feelings for whoever they are acting with. But my preference will always be for them if possible. If not, then SHK & Won Bin or SHk & SSH are my second choices.

there never was any behind-the-scenes for these two particular shots wasnt it? <sigh>..i wish there are

Funny, I didn't notice that til you mentioned it. Maybe their rhythms matched so well that there were hardly any NG clips worth packaging for a TV audience. I noticed both Bi and SHK have great comic timing and with each other. Talk about seamless coordination!! :D There doesn't seem to be any NG clips on the more sad moments in the serial either?? Does anyone have any more NG clips?

Guest luckycarrienew

HI everyone...how is everyone doing?thanks to all of you who wished me good luck for my exams and thesis..i'm done with the exams but am still having some work to do for my thesis but Full Housers ..u guys rox for keeping our home alive ..thanx for all the pics and everything.. :D

i noticed that this photo ..

my3lk.jpg

lovefullbba1b7a1bdc56db.jpg

1526ce.jpg

hope them can be toghter :rolleyes:

Just finished uploading Happy Together with Full House co-stars. Especially for liu_xing_girl.

6 parts - Megaupload links (zip files)

Part 1 (48.57 MB)

Part 2 (48.5 MB)

Part 3 (48.5 MB)

Part 4 (48.49 MB)

Part 5 (48.49 MB)

Part 6 (33.29 MB)

Dearest mei_yee_chan

You are awesome. Thank YOU so much for all your effort. YOU are a gem. Love your siggy. But can I kindly ask how to download the megaupload links ? Is password needed ? Do we need to sign up as member ? Thanks for your time. :rolleyes:

Guest mei_yee_chan

Dearest mei_yee_chan

You are awesome. Thank YOU so much for all your effort. YOU are a gem. Love your siggy. But can I kindly ask how to download the megaupload links ? Is password needed ? Do we need to sign up as member ? Thanks for your time. :rolleyes:

Downloading from Megaupload.

megaupload8mx.jpg

If you are using a download manager like FlashGet, you'll have to right-click on the box which says "Click here to download". Copy the link location and paste it in the download manager.

If you are not using a download manager, just right-click on the same box and click Save As/Save Link As.

Clicking on the box will be sometimes useless as it will never start the download.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the compliment on my siggy. ^_^

Guest Axelle Red

I don't remember whether I've uploaded this before. Oh well, download it if you don't already have it.

fhngs16my.th.jpgfhngs9ql.th.jpg

fhngs21ql.th.jpgfhngs38hz.th.jpg

FH other NGs (YSI link)

Mei yee chan, thank for sharing, i havent watched it, it's kinda funny ^^ :lol:

Guest hanhan04

Can anyone direct me to where I can find the subtitles for this episode? Thanks a lot!!!

:P

I remember there is a Chinese sub version. Can you read Chinese?

Guest liu_xing_girl

*saves the Full House thread from page 2* wahaha

Just finished uploading Happy Together with Full House co-stars. Especially for liu_xing_girl.

Happy Together with Full House co-stars (2004.10.14)

ht3hk.jpg

6 parts - Megaupload links (zip files)

Part 1 (48.57 MB)

Part 2 (48.5 MB)

Part 3 (48.5 MB)

Part 4 (48.49 MB)

Part 5 (48.49 MB)

Part 6 (33.29 MB)

Enjoy!

mei yee...thanks sooo much for uploading these! hope it wasn't too much of a trouble for you! :D

Naughty Bi calling JE a birdbrain after he was told she lost the present he gave her in the subway....

fhe8lb.gif

Wendy...thanks for this gif...this is actually the episode where I started to really notice Bi & like him...this scene got me hooked to FH :lol:

LYJ is a wang ssagajji thru and thru but an adorable one ! Stubborn too :rolleyes: I wanted to slap him each time he made JE cry ! :D And his initial obsession with Hyewon irked me greatly..he only realised the true worth of his wife when Minhyuk wanted to take her away from him. Other than that, JE was just his housekeeper and cleaner, although he refused to admit that he likes her and starting to love her too. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Guest mei_yee_chan

mei yee...thanks sooo much for uploading these! hope it wasn't too much of a trouble for you! :D

Nope, no trouble at all.

his initial obsession with Hyewon irked me greatly

I wanted to slap both Young Jae & Hye Won!!!!!!

:angry:

Guest liu_xing_girl

I'm a big BSB fan and they have this song i'm currently listening to...i just think the lyrics are quite suitable for LYJ & HJE...actually i think 3 songs are suitable for them but i'm just gonna post this one first...quite a touching song :)

SAFEST PLACE TO HIDE

(Backstreet Boys)

Yeah, yeah

It seems like yesterday when I said "I do"

And after all this time my heart still burns for you

If you don't know by now that you're my only one

Take a look inside me and watch my heartstrings come undone

I know I promised you forever

Is there no stronger word I can use

To reassure you when the storm is raging outside

You're my safest place to hide

Can you see me, here I am

I need you like I needed you then

When I feel like giving up

I climb inside your heart I still find

You see colors no one else can see

In every breath you hear a symphony

You understand me like nobody can

I feel like my soul unfolding like a flower blooming

When this whole world gets too crazy

And there's nowhere left to go

I know you give me sanctuary

You're the only truth I know

You're the road back home

Can you see me, here I am

Standing here where I've always been

And when words are not enough

I climb inside your heart I'd still find

My safest place to hide

I know I promised you forever

There's no stronger word I can use

To reassure when the storm is raging outside

Oh! Can you see me, here I am

Standing here where I've always been

When I feel like giving up

I climb inside your heart I'd still find

Yeah, yeah

You're my safest place to hide, oh yeah

here's the link to the song:

http://www.emp3world.com/to_download.php?id=93260

Guest liu_xing_girl

I love this scene when YJ called his wife for a meal, so loving, then window shopping !

scale11354502371iu.jpg

liu xing...the BSB song is very nice (one SSH fan used it to make an MV for him !!! :D)

really?! my sis & i are planning to make one too but we're still a bit busy right now...will probably do it during the holidays unless someone beats us to it :lol:

really?! my sis & i are planning to make one too but we're still a bit busy right now...will probably do it during the holidays unless someone beats us to it :lol:

I enjoy viewing MVs..do one for us on FH please ! :D I hope you capture all the funny moments of YJ and JE, btw I dislike Hyewon and Minhyuk ! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm a big BSB fan and they have this song i'm currently listening to...i just think the lyrics are quite suitable for LYJ & HJE...actually i think 3 songs are suitable for them but i'm just gonna post this one first...quite a touching song :)

As for me, my fav song from their last album is "Crawling back to You" and now that I think about it, it match pretty well with YJ & JE. If I know how to make a mv, I'll make one with this song.

Crawling Back To You

~ Backstreet Boys

Everybody knows that I was such a fool to ever let go of you

Baby I was wrong

Yeah I know I said we'd be better off alone

It was time that we moved on

I know I broke your heart, I didn't mean to break your heart

But baby here I am

Banging on your front door

My pride spilled on the floor

My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you

Begging for a second chance

Are you gonna let me in

I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to you

I know you're in there and you can make me wait

But I'm not gonna wait

It's the least that I can do just to tell you face to face

I was lying to myself now I'm dying in this hell

Girl I know you're mad I can't blame you for being mad

But baby here I am

My hands and knees are bruised and now I'm crawling back to you

Are you gonna let me in

I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to you

If you could see these tears I'm crying

Touch these hands that can't stop shaking

Hear my heart that's barely beating

You will see a different man

But baby here I am

My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you

Are you gonna let me in

I was running from the truth, now I'm crawling back to you

I was running from the truth, now I'm crawling back to you, yeah

Now I'm crawling back to you

Crawling back to you

Crawling back to you

Crawling back to you

I did some captures for episode 2. If anyone wants to view them, click on the link below.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v374/madyjun...se/Episode%202/

hi fullhousers!!

miss this forum during the weekend..anyway, thanks for the various clips for download..but i cannot download the fullhouse party with the soft subs..darn, i so wanted that..i have the clip with no subs though from the previous upload a generous fullhouser did (i forgot who was it, but thanks a lot!)..oh well, i'll just have to try again..

watched the fullhouse photoshoot where hyekyo hid behind bi..wow, they were so cute..:) they look so comfortable with each other.. i noticed hyekyo stole a glance at bi before she hid behind him..haha!! she's so cute!! and bi really smiles a lot when he's with the fullhouse cast..so adorable! and the time hyekyo repeated bi's words, haha!!! they both laughed at it and they were just perfect..hay, they would always be my best couple.. and the fullhouse cast and crew as the best drama family..if there would be an award for best harmony during drama filming, fullhouse would surely get the it..i so love them..:)

about my fullhouse scrapbook, i already looked through malls for the materials..bought some stickers and letters..i was ecstatic to find korean stickers for sale at a mall..haha!!! hoarded lots of it..it might come in handy during the scrapbook making...:)

aja aja fighting everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]