h.master loves JiHye - Let Go

Guest hmaster

Guest fantasiimaker

^^ I'm so glad you guys finished it!

Fiona, you do sound a bit different, a little more subdued and soft/graceful than usual, which certainly is a pleasant change to hear =) I think the part with hmaster's rap and fiona's adlibs toward the middle, the rap was a bit too loud, but that's just my preference. Fiona sounds so cute XD you guys make an awesome pair, as I've stated before.

I heard a bit of pronounciation awkwardness in the rap, but it's nothing too major and no one will notice anyway ^^

Last chorus was the best =) emotion-wise.

Haha maybe I'm just giddy that the holidays are here and there's no more tests XD but listening to you guys makes me happy lol <3

Sound really great guys! I liked it a lot!!!

David~ You sound a little awckward in some points. Especially in the beginning "Ya never thought things would turn out like this, did ya?" and the next line are a little off rythem. Other than that you sound wonderful~

Fiona~ You sound awsome in this! Hands down the best clip you've produced in quite some time! The addlibs sound wonderful, except for the ones in the first verse. Those feel a little out of place for me. You also get a little nasal at the end, but there's so much emotion, it's wonderful!!! XD

Great job guys!

Guest babiixru

i reallly liked this one more than the preview clip!! i like your rap in this one hmaster (don't tell me you used the same clip for the preview one or else i'll just sound stupid lolol)

fiona your adlibs sound so graceful and subdued like lisa said~

the yeah's also sounded better in this one (if it's the same, then i'm sounding even more stupid)

david i really liked your second rap in this!

fiona i really liked your own touches for the atsuku partss.

the last chorus was wonderful!

Critique: First chorus is like.... off beat? hmaster's voice is always so loud in comparison to the singer. Like you're closer to the mic than her. On some parts, it's either bad mixing or she's sang it off beat. Fiona is a little bit off tune here and there.

hmaster's rap was really good. Better than mflo's. Nice voice.

Fiona sounds a lot softer here, which I like. She has a very strong and powerful voice. Very cute talking voice too.

It's a very challenging song. So good job to you two. :)

Critique: First chorus is like.... off beat? hmaster's voice is always so loud in comparison to the singer. Like you're closer to the mic than her. On some parts, it's either bad mixing or she's sang it off beat. Fiona is a little bit off tune here and there.

hmaster's rap was really good. Better than mflo's. Nice voice.

Fiona sounds a lot softer here, which I like. She has a very strong and powerful voice. Very cute talking voice too.

It's a very challenging song. So good job to you two. :)

LOL YEA!! I told him her voice needs to be louder cos you can't really hear it later!

Okay, I'll write what I pick out as I go along xD

"You never thought things would turn out like this, did ya?" It sounded off, like you went too fast or something.

Wow...Hmaster you sound so depressed, considering it's a sad song I guess it's good xD Your rap sounds lower than Verbal. I kind of get what Ru meant with being more vibrant...I think. And yeah, you sound louder than JiHye. In the bridge part, I'm used to hearing the end words go up. Like...umm...yeah, up. :blink:

O__o JiHye, I am so used to listening to you sing those those cute anime songs. Lots of emotion, very pretty sounding. The adlibs in the first verse sounded weird to me, too loud? I'm not sure. It sounded like you were a little bit pitchy near the end but what do I know -_-

Psh...I suck when I try to critique.

Anyway, it is really awesome. a few problems but pretty singing and nice rapping ^_^ You two are great together <3

I wish I didn't lose my songs, now I feel like listening to it ><"

you guys work well together. hmaster.. it has to do with the deepness of ur voice but sometimes ur voice makes u sound monotone and repetitive. it is rather deep and it really sticks out to me probably in comparison to fiona's soft voice here..dont know what ur saying so wont comment on that..

some of the yeah's are off or just sound awkward..

ooh so thats fiona. very soft voice.. nicely done, and cute talking voice indeed.

dont understand the language but seems like a nicely put together song.

Guest one love

oh. h master.. hahaha dude i always thought it was like hamster misspelled or something

..i dont know im kind of hamster crazed lately.

Guest tinasarangg

i'm speechless, this is by far the best production you two produced.

japanese is such a beautiful language.

loved the rapping. loved the singing.

excellent job both of you :)

Archived