Impossible (CLIP)

Guest GoofyShay

Guest GoofyShay
you like it, you like it. you hate it, you hate it. OK.
Just a quick clip. iono. it's not the best i'm not sure how the song goes... so forgive me if it sounds weird. a lil too much in some parts but yea. just thought i'd share cause it has been a while... a long while. http://www.soundclick.com/Shay

You havent posted ANYTHING for the longest time!

All the ad libs sound wonderful! Your tone feel a lot more mature than before. You have the perfect vibratto. I don't know how the song goes either but it sure sounds marvelous with your voice! :D

My favorite song from you over these years is Street Symphony, I don't know why but I just love the way you sang it. :P

Oh yeah, WELCOME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta' start posting more. Spend more time on your clips! We've been getting teases for the past I don't even know how long anymore. Haha.

Did your quality just get worse? I remember it used to be Okay. :mellow:

Guest babiixru

wow i've always wanted to sing this song but there are some really high notes in this song. oh what are you talking about your melody is perfect! you sing it just as well as christinaaa! the only difference is that her voice is like whoa-impossibly-powerful xDD. good job i love this tho ^^

Guest Coc0 Kimbo

WoW...-.- long time no post>.< u did awesome as usual!!!!!!!^^ u should really get a new mic!!!! then you'd sound like MEGA AWESOME ^.~ haha

Guest MangoJuice

wow good job.. it sounds nice.. i don't like the quality of the recording though.. but you can so sing! =] i was thinkin bout doin this song too.. christina aguilera omgosh she blows. you can rock too hehe :)

Guest BEBixAMY

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!

been sooooooo long since i've heard your voice.

i think ur voice got a lot better ! the tone of your voice sounds a little wider, & brightened if you understand what i mean.

ur runs are crunk in this clip.

i missed youu <3

Guest raspberylotion22

DAYUMMMM!!!

wow your voice is friggin amazing!!

i LOVED your "you don't know my name" gosh talk about a soulful and powerful voice!!

Guest GoofyShay

thanks guys for listening.

Yea. quality sucks richard simmons. i know. i'm sort of sick... so i think that's the reason for the tone?? iono. it's been so long though since i've gotten time to sit down and sing... the only time i sing is when in the car. sad, i know. haha.

Nan, street symphony needs alot of work. had to do so much mixing and everything with the harmonizing and so on. i'm glad you like it although that's ALMOST a complete song... not quite there yet though. haha. as for my quality... i'm not sure if it's gotten worse. maybe because i was blasting the instru through the speakers??

again, THANKS!!

• 2 months later...
Guest lea_rocks

OMG...YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING VOICE!!

GOSHERS...BLEW ME AWAY !!!

MAN- I WISH I COULD SING LIKE YOU!! WOW...

GREAT JOB ON ALL OF YOUR SONG....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IHMJack

Yep, have not seen you around for a very long time now.

You need to found ways to improve your recording quality big time, cant really hear you clearly at all. But enough to tell that you are a good singer :)

Guest __RoBo__

I remembered listening to a clip of yours a while back and thinking you were good so i clicked..

I ended up listening to other clips because of the quality in this one ^ ^;;

what everyone else said

Edit: What everyone else said except bebixamy cause i'm too stupid to understand what she said.

Guest GoofyShay

Yep, have not seen you around for a very long time now.

You need to found ways to improve your recording quality big time, cant really hear you clearly at all. But enough to tell that you are a good singer :)

I can most def. find better recording equips, they're down in my basement, i just haven't found the time to do all the set ups, plus i need a new recording prog... but i hardly record/sing anymore so there's really no use. :)

I've been working hard and life has gotten in the way of my singing.

I'm still around though....

Archived