Go Ara Thanks Lee Jung Jae For Thoughtful Gift

Go Ara expressed her gratitude to Lee Jung Jae after he made a sweet show of support for her upcoming drama! The actress is currently busy filming the new KBS 2TV drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title), a romantic comedy that is slated to begin airing next month. Go Ara will […]

The post Go Ara Thanks Lee Jung Jae For Thoughtful Gift appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

12 minutes ago, Kenzoo said:

That would be a great gift, however I'd prefer beer to that, but whatever, lol. To tell you the truth, so now it seems to be a great idea to give someone a thoughtful gift, but still I'd better receive a gift basket full of beer. Next week I have birthday and my friends know my passion to snowboarding, but we haven't got much money to travel to the mountains nowadays, so they wil probably order beer gift baskets. Thus, a couple of days and I'll be happy owner of a gift basket full of beer and snacks!

do these guys provide discounts? How can I receive more feedback?

Archived