Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

^^just make sure that they can hear your voice clearly. make sure and listen to the recording all the way through before you send it in to make sure you don't sound...bad. lol. i listened to mine like five times before i sent it in. -____-

//edit

oh yeah. i own page 42~~~ lol. even if i dun make it into bros, my life is now complete because i own a page in the bros thread. XD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unleashing_x

why is that?

aish..maybe its just a bad day for me? lol we'll see what happens...lol plus learning the language is gonna be hard :sweatingbullets:

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gq8y7m

i might use this for audition tell me what you guys think?

Maybe try singing a slower song instead? i like ur voice though.. but there's something missing.. maybe it'll sound better with music.. but if ur planning to sing accapella.... i think u should sing a slower song.. aha that's just my opinion though.. u gotta remember brothers ent is pretty harsh... u'll either get one of these answers. 1. congrats, we like you lol 2. please improve 3. ur not the talent we're looking for

good luck though! : )

aish...I think I quit you guys... :(

Awee, keep going.

You never know how it`ll end up.

Do you really want to live your life wondering "what if.." ?

You haven`t even auditioned yet, oppa. D:

You never know until you try..

Keep persuing. One bad day might just determine your life.

Do you still want to quit?

Guest bishie_bashie

Never fail to persue your dream!

Even though at times, I feel like giving up, I'll still hang on~

Nothing is ever too hard to learn.

---

Thats perhaps my motto in life. =]

Guest itrayya

i was reading some of the posts....

about the responses....

either....

1. like you

2. improve

0r

3. you're not the talent we're looking for.

so....... does #3 mean that there's no use in re-sending in something?

i mean..... that'll be like telling someone...... don't breath.....

you know what i mean???

but..... i guess there's always other fresh air to breath.

so... fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and unleashing_x, learning the language is not totally easy... but it's do- able!!

you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did it. or am still practicing. there's lotts of support here for you.

dont give up too soon... dont cut the road short.

you can do itt!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cutedorkable

wat?!?! no its just the beginning! trust me i feel like that when i am like...RELLI BUMMED OUT but then i look at it another perspective and i feel all better

pweez dunt give up.. :tears:

WE ARE ALL WITH YOU

lol its like RELI early in the morning and my brain is..welll messed up gunna listen to it afterschool!

Maybe try singing a slower song instead? i like ur voice though.. but there's something missing.. maybe i'll sound better with music.. but if ur planning to sing accapella.... i think u should sing a slower song.. aha that's just my opinion though.. u gotta remember brothers ent is pretty harsh... u'll either get one of these answers. 1. congrats, we like you lol 2. please improve 3. ur not the talent we're looking for

'1. congrats, we like you lol 2. please improve 3. ur not the talent we're looking for'

lol wow..so my question is the same as itrayya..does the third option mean..THEY DEFINATELY DONT LIKE YOU?

Guest cutedorkable

yup its afterschool now and i lsitened to it

mu suggestions

1. yes sing a slower song

2. u have potential in your voice but i dunt think this song suits u

3. you sound kinda..choppy...so i think its the song

4. i liek the parents where u have sarang in it..its relli smoooth...thats the smoothness that i love lol

Pinkychan i think everyone all practicing..i am pretty sure over the holdiarys they will send it in

i know like a few ppl who did but a) they either got 'keep improving and come back to us' or B) 'you are not the talent we are looking for'

i dunno wats the difference but hoping to find out

Guest unleashing_x

Maybe try singing a slower song instead? i like ur voice though.. but there's something missing.. maybe i'll sound better with music.. but if ur planning to sing accapella.... i think u should sing a slower song.. aha that's just my opinion though.. u gotta remember brothers ent is pretty harsh... u'll either get one of these answers. 1. congrats, we like you lol 2. please improve 3. ur not the talent we're looking for

mu suggestions

4. i liek the parents where u have sarang in it..its relli smoooth...thats the smoothness that i love lol

haha okay...you guys can believe me or not but that was actually my clip :P I was :blush: so I made another account to put it up...lol ends up somehow that account was closed on me so I can't access it no more =( what do you guys think of my pronounciation? since I'm not Korean either...but yeah I'll look through Seoyeon's recommendations...I'm waiting for her to get back to me about that clip too..but thanks you two for listening to it =)...Cutedorkable I hope you meant "the parts where u have sarang in it" because my parents? =P (although it'd be cool) and to Cheeseburgerplease, Seoyeon, burnthefloor, bishie_bashie, itrayya, and cutedorkable (did I forget anyone?) you guys made my day this morning when I checked the thread...thanks for the pick up I'm back on my feet again fighting and practicing to get better everyday :D I won't be giving up anytime soon...

Guest cutedorkable

haha okay...you guys can believe me or not but that was actually my clip :P I was :blush: so I made another account to put it up...lol ends up somehow that account was closed on me so I can't access it no more =( what do you guys think of my pronounciation? since I'm not Korean either...but yeah I'll look through Seoyeon's recommendations...I'm waiting for her to get back to me about that clip too..but thanks you two for listening to it =)...Cutedorkable I hope you meant "the parts where u have sarang in it" because my parents? =P (although it'd be cool) and to Cheeseburgerplease, Seoyeon, burnthefloor, bishie_bashie, itrayya, and cutedorkable (did I forget anyone?) you guys made my day this morning when I checked the thread...thanks for the pick up I'm back on my feet again fighting and practicing to get better everyday :D I won't be giving up anytime soon...

lol woah ufooled me lol i thought that was another person with another account llol

i thought ur pronunciation is real good...well i am not korean...but i think its good..like i can hear there are like RELLI little mistakes..but they are NOT RELLI noticable

'Cutedorkable I hope you meant "the parts where u have sarang in it" because my parents?' < lol i dunt get where ur parents come along lol

i just think the lyrics where u sang sarang and something elese is relli good and smoothing

i have >.< but its taking soooo long. i thought they reply fast? :mellow::mellow:

OH! FIGHTING!! lol i will wait with you

how long have usent ur thiung usually it takes them like a week or two

Guest unleashing_x

mu suggestions

^ lol I was talking about that but I know what you meant =P

Archived