Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest cutedorkable

^lol well i mean the questions are good to ask but haha maybe they want u to focus on GETTING ACCEPTED rather then ALREDI GETTING ACCEPTED

do u mind posting the email?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wildcard.

just to be sayin, i emailed bros. with a couple of questions, and they were kinda rude. even though they said 'not to be rude'. They told me i was thinking way too far ahead of myself. cuz i asked them like, if someone who gets accepted lives far away, will they provide a place for them to stay. and i asked that if someone who got accepted didn't speak korean fluently, would there be someone to help them. i mean, just general questions. oOOOooo. I was sooo tempted to be rude. but, i held it in. lol.

.......i'm still tryin for bros. though. XD

i mean, maybe i was thinking ahead of myself, but there's nothin wrong with that. if i wouldn't have a place to stay, what's the point in auditioning?

//edit

however, they did say everything was provided at no cost if you're what they're looking for. ^___^ so, they still answered my main question. XD

that's called passion and dedication darling.. if you're willing to suffer for it, you will get what you want... it definitely wasn't easy for the SuJu boys, neither was it easy for the DBSK boys...

^lol well i mean the questions are good to ask but haha maybe they want u to focus on GETTING ACCEPTED rather then ALREDI GETTING ACCEPTED

do u mind posting the email?

here :

Hello. Not to be rude, but you are thinking way ahead of yourself. Please send your photos and singing samples. Everything is provided at no cost if you are what we are looking for. Best wishes.

....they like to say "best wishes". I guess that's kinda nice. XD

*sigh*

they weren't as rude as i made them sound. ^__^"

Guest smoothieex3

wait. that clip of someone's cousin performing? is there one?

if so i would like to hear it really badly.. can someone post it up again?

Guest koreangrlx

im j/w cuz im only 12 and i wanna send in my demo. do u think im too young? well i havent recorded n e thing cuz i have a sore throat right now and yea. is 12 okay? or is it to young?

12 is a great age.

Besides you have lots of years to practice too while in Brothers or what company or even at home. :)

REally? An extra year with your family? Are you sure? o_O

Well it varies on how well you train and how much you are willing to learn ^^;

But usually, most trainees from what I know stay around a year or so..

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!! right on sister! althbough ur like..a year...younger than me?

but you sound soo..mature lol its hard to beleive

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID its true though bros. ent. won't take u in if u dunt have potential and also they like...KNOW wat comapny is best for you since they are a scoouting comp.

lmao so I`ve been told :P

I`m 13 xD I think I am a year younger than you haha :x

I don`t know why I act mature though o_o;;; Weird. xD

And yes I agree with you also ^^ <3

im j/w cuz im only 12 and i wanna send in my demo. do u think im too young? well i havent recorded n e thing cuz i have a sore throat right now and yea. is 12 okay? or is it to young?

The youngest known trainee for Bros. is only 9 years old. o_o

I think you`re fine...

But it all depends on your ability and potential. ^^

Good luck!

Guest snoozinhen

wow you guys are young. i'm flippin 17, 18 soon..

but quick question, are we allowed to try out again if we dont make it the first time?

Guest lshluvr

Dang~You're so young! XD Go for it! When you make it, you'll have more training time! =D Lucky girl..

Guest cutedorkable

wow so many younger ppl than me!

prolyl iam the third youngest since i am 14 lol

yes if u have potential age is like..w/e haha

chelsiko: haha the email seems pretty okay

omg it reminds me of ppl saying 'no offense' IHATE WEN PPL SAY THAT it makes it sound mroe offenser

age really doesn't matter.

my cousin got into an entertainment company and she's 18.

companies are looking for talent.

:]

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

im 14! my birthday is jan. 15. 1992

Oowa! mine's jan.20th~~ok...a little off topic...hee hee

i like the fact that brosent actually replies back...you know, some places wont do that, and they want you to do yur best and they kinda support u

Guest unleashing_x

I noticed that it's good to stay in trend with the stars right now as in follow their example but only to a certain extent...because if you look at all the successful stars right now and in the past they all have a pattern to their stardom don't you agree? I was thinking...what's a good Korean song for a guy to sing or audition with? I was thinking Hug or The Promise?

hey... d you guys know where i can get songs that are instrumentals only.. or lke do you know how to make it into instrmntal.. coz i want to record already..

oh and do any of you know how to use Audacity?.. ad what do you use to record? coz i did something and wheneever i try to record nothing happens.. i want realy want to send in my demo to brosent after christmas or before i leave... PLEASE HELP!

lol suejin115! i'm exactly one year older than you ^^ (yes i know it's random that i just pop in and say that...)

so what e-mail do you e-mail clips to anyway? i'm pretty sure i heard someone say that you ask audition@brosent.com for another e-mail... (sorry if this has already been asked)

Archived