Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^thx for sharing kozuesan

i love pic spams ! ^^

*goes and saves all of them*

i especially love the new jambangee photos

finally some more chemistry even though its in a sort of weird way having his camera so up close xD

at least there is some sort of skin ship this time even though it is only head leaning..

haha u know me too well harmony

even though they just put HHJ's pic next to 2pm's i'm still happy

i can just do that with photoshop..it won't be the same ^^

she was very creative with her poses in the vogue pictures lol..

hi, just finished 'brilliant legacy' and i have never enjoyed a kdrama like i enjoyed this one. i think it's even better than 'boys over flowers' , storyline-wise. is it true she's never had any job done on her face? me thinks, sh ehad her her eye lids done. in any case, i love her acting, she looks right for the part unlike ghy who looks a bit too old to be a high school student in 'bof'.

^

Yup, she's all natural. :)

She recently said that she's never had any plastic surgery done. Here's the link to the article:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/drinking...hyo-joo-part-1/

Here's a picture of her in middle school

41258486324637vd.jpg

She's around 11-12 here and it's not possible to get plastic surgery that young ^^

And some more younger photos

viewimage-35.jpg

Also, here's a picture of her mom to compare :)

6aab46fba4766844024f5604.jpg

untitled222.jpg

She got her looks from her mom, while her brother got his looks from their dad ^^

Ahh... the thing I'm most lazy to do LOL.

Repliesss~~

kozuesan: Seriously! HHJ looks so different in every ad, it's amazing!! She can work anything!! Fierce diva to angelic flower-girl <3 haha.

So jealous that she pulls things off so well... Give her an afro and she can probably work it! >< lol

Now.. it's time to see her with blonde hair!! LOL.

You know.. it was really odd. Last morning when I first saw the Nylon photoshoot, everything in that picture was super pale.. But then when I looked at the picture today, it was normal colored o_o

I wonder if something's wrong with my graphic card @_@ It's so weird... I was freaking out because she looked so pale to me in that picture and was wondering why no one else said anything haha

I think HHJ's photoshoot for Nylon was the hardest to work with out of all the other girls because for one.. she's advertising the shirt, but the "Hear the Sound" part is on the back so that's a lot harder to work with. And two.. she has two props: the stool and the jacket. How the heck are you suppose to pose with a jacket while advertising something that's on your back?! lol

I love her hair in the Jambangee photoshoot :wub:

So pretty and longgg <3 I can't wait to see more!! :D :D

And seriously.. her legs are insanely beautiful. I just want to stroke them LOL That sounds like creeper status ><

And yeah XD HHJ's so into the fan account she's telling in the interview, lol. It's cute~ It'd be awesome to see them together for a drama or movie, or even an endorsement ^^

Thanks for the video!!

jihye: Thanks jihye! :D

I'm loving the new Jambangee photos a lot! Her hair is so gorgeous T_T I miss it :(

She and Chung Lim are looking good together :P

I couldn't tell it was HHJ in the other Vogue pictures. When I first discovered them, I was scrolling down and was like.. Why do these look so familar? And I thought that the photographer and the people behind HHJ's Vogue photoshoot had actually copied another magazine's photoshoot idea! And I was like :o But then I stared at the screen for a while and went O_O --> :o --> D8 haha

She rocks the fierceness so well <3

Pshh: I KNOWWW!!!

Don't you love them!? I love picture spams!! XD But this still wasn't enough for me LOL

I need like a pic spam with over 100+ photos! hahaha!

The Vogue photoshoot is insane, I can't believe that's our Hyojoo! <3

She did extremely well though but she has to work on her hands a bit. They're really awkward, lol.

I've noticed she tends to do some really interesting poses, but her hands are always oddly placed.

Those damn MC Hammer/balloon pants are coming back ><

They're so fugly but HHJ works them.. probably because of her height and slim physique.. not to mention those LEGS!!

I loved yesterday.. so many photoshoots XD I almost died yesterday.. today's so tame T_T lmfao.

And thank you for the compliment on my icon! I made this one really quick.. just simple colorizing ^^

You should totally make a new icon!! :D There's so much inspiration that flows off of these photoshoots XD haha

But if you'll like, I can make you one too :) But it won't be anything too special or pro status >< I can only do colorizing, haha. Just PM me with the specifics if you'd like an icon :)

Chalk-Bandits: Heyy! GD!!! <3

And no problem ^^ She really looks like a goddess in the Jambangee photoshoot and a fierce diva in the Vogue photoshoot, hehe.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed her acting in BL! :D :D

I can't wait to watch Heaven's Postman either!! The agony is driving me insane T_T

sabricaze: Thanks so much! You're so nice :D

And yeah, it is hard to find old videos of HHJ in HD :( But keep up the good work!! We all love your videos of HHJ :lol:

itic: The new Jambangee photos are x4305834905804935 times better, aren't they?!

I can actually see some chemistry between the two! :lol:

If I were HHJ and Chung Lim was holding a camera that close to my face, I'd smack him LOL

Claustrophobia XD

I think the head on the shoulder photo is really sweet hehe *points at icon :lol:

Hehe, it's okay I spazzed too when I saw that they placed HHJ next to the 2PM boys XD She's the only female up there who's an actress.. It's just 2NE1 and then her and then 2PM and then Lee Minho haha

And yup! Very creative with her poses.. I can tell she's been studying the models in fashion magazines. Some of her poses were very couture. She needs to work on some of the other poses though, lol. And especially her hands.. her hands tend to be sort of oddly placed in a lot of her photoshoots.

- - - - -

This news article talks about who's the Jennifer Aniston ("Lovely Woman") and who's the Angelina Jolie ("Fatal Attraction") in S. Korea.

HHJ, along with Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee are listed as being the Jennifer Aniston's of S. Korea while the Angelina Jolie's are Go So Young, Kim Hee Sung, and Han Ye Seul.

http://news.nate.com/view/20090821n02795

Hehs, how awesome is it that HHJ ranked in the same levels as the legendary SHK and KTH <3

Wow, I'm so proud of our Hyo Joo. She's just been mentioned together with the hallyu stars. HHJ, SHK and KTH are my favorite Korean stars but HHJ is closest to my heart. I truly wish she'll someday be recognized worldwide too, like those two. But with or without the hallyu status she'll always be closest to my heart :D

I was viewing the vogue video just now and there's this part where they first showed her feet and they inch their way towards her face. Well the part were they showed her legs took a long while :P...ahhh if only I ha :P have those killer legs, haha.

I keep viewing the VIKI photoshoot haha. I'm also looking forward to that cookie CF and I hope to see HHJ on the mnet awards red carpet.

Everytime I see pictures of her smiling, I feel like if I was there I will not be intimidated by her.

I've been looking through some websites for drama recommendations and I've seen some reviews on some of HHJ's films:

Ride Away

This helps the film to work as a convincing coming of age story, perhaps even more so than as a straight romance, with actress Han Hyo Ju turning in a solid performance in the lead role that effectively portrays the pain and confusion of making the jump from girl to woman.

more on... http://www.yesasia.com/us/1013749406-0-0-0-en/info.html

by James Mudge - BeyondHollywood.com

Ad Lib Night

Han Hyo Yu, however, also gets her chance to shine. When the mystery behind her character is finally solved, the big reveal scene is shot in a quiet way, with only the girl and the moving scenery outside the car moving past her as she tells the truth that she's been hiding all along. It may be the singular most important moment of the film, but Lee doesn't treat it as such. Han has very little dialogue and maintains a poker face throughout, so when the truth comes out and the emotions finally begin to show on her face, it's a powerful moment, though there's no outburst or dramatic music to elevate it.

more on... http://www.yesasia.com/us/ad-lib-night-dvd...-0-en/info.html

by Kevin Ma

Honestly, I like HHJ's acting. Although there's still room for improvement, but I like how her acting is not over the top melodramatic like what most people look for nowadays, in terms of acting. I don't know how to describe what I see in her but there is some kind of a "minimalist aura" in it like how she did in Ad Lib Night and some parts in BL.

.swf video files from Samsung website :)

I couldn't convert them T_T Stupid Mac *kicks.

HHJ talking about the camera and its functions

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/ci...allHHJvideo.swf

Just click the FUN tab to see HHJ ^^

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/ci...gerHHJvideo.swf

I'm loving her long hair in the videos and the brunette Cleopatra hair (short hair straightened) is really nice XD

- - - - -

Here's the website to the Samsung page ^^

http://www.samsungcamera.co.kr/product/pro...amp;cat_uid=177

Guest sanderella

OMG shes so pretty :]

i love the picture of her & the teddy bear, so effing cute xD

ahhh .. i cant wait till the awards :D

oh wait .. so she's going to be the MC for the awards ? o.o

or is it for something else :P

lol. >.<;

*SIGH

i miss our HwanSung couple D:

i wonder if they even have each other's number :o

One more from Samsung

Picture1-34.png

Small one :(

- - - - -

Old video of HHJ and Seo Do Young in Japan for Spring Waltz promotions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jea82n_xiJI

Amazing digital painting of HHJ :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xur_09jDqHY

- - - - -

This article talks about how all the female celebs are endorsing jean products and how there are 3 laws for jean endorsements, lol.

http://news.nate.com/view/20090822n02950

20090822_101310735279_0.jpg

The 3 "laws" for posing are:

20090822_101310735279_1.jpg

Law 1) Close couple positions are a must

20090822_101310735279_2.jpg

Law 2) Rising stars

20090822_101311735279_3.jpg

Law 3) Kneeling pose

Hehs, everything applies for Jambangee haha

- - - - -

Old.. random photo of HHJ and Kim Hyun Joong when they presented together for.. the music award at the end of 2006[?] on SBS

200612292228282300_1.jpg

EDIT:

Random news but HHJ's Marc Jacobs watch that she wore in BL is on sale now :)

3c8c3006cb9fd4b4efad26eb09f40329.jpg

Guest currysushi33

ahhh totally want that watch but i think i might get confused reading the time lol

i was so impressed with the vogue photoshoot, i just skipped the page when they first went up nd was like wow that chick is a seriously good model but why is it on hhj thread?, nd then when i actually read the posts i was like woah shes completely talented. It made me a bigger fan and more curiuos abot her acting career, she has so much potential and her rising fame has made me so glad for her, i hope more poeple start to realise what a great person she is on screen and off, she so deserves fame and fortune

my HHJ obsession has lead me to watch her all her dramas, SpringWaltz, iljimae, loveletter eps...this is normal right???lol

but aftre watching illjimae it has sparked an obsessive craze over junki (love him!!!) nd now also watching his dramas -(sorry just wanted to confess this somewhere lol-nd yes i also do this on his thread)

anyway i cant find anywhere to watch ad lib night, mysoju and dramacrazy links dont work for me:(

edward1849, totally agree, she looks really pretty in the Samsung ads

currysushi33, yeah that watch looks a bit hard to read :lol:

by the way, you guys have awesome avatars, lol

i'll eventually have to make one to join you guys, :P

Very dirty article from ALLKPOP LOL

Han Hyo Joo and Chung Lim’s new Jambangee photos

Clothing Company Jambangee recently released new photos on their official website of their newest models, actress Han Hyo Joo and rookie singer/actor Chung Lim, modeling their ’09 Fall/Winter collection.

The majority of the past photos that Jambangee released were of Han Hyo Joo, looking good enough to eat, modeling Jambangee’s new ‘Lucky Jean’ denim line. Before now, the only Jambangee photos that were released of Chung Lim were more so behind the scenes type pics of him taking part in the design process of Jambangee’s new ’09 Fall/Winter line. FYI, Hyo Joo had a hand in designing Jambangee’s new line as well. In the new set of recently released photos Chung Lim and Hyo Joo are modeling together and, even though the focus is mainly on Hyo Joo, the pics provide excellent eye candy for both males and females alike.

It wasn’t too long ago that I personally discovered Han Hyo Joo, right before her drama ‘Brilliant Legacy’ came out, and my first impression of her was that she looked cute but in a generic sort of way. Boy was I wrong because after I saw the first pics of her modeling Jambangee’s jeans, I then realized that Hyo Joo is indisputably a stone cold fox, to say the least. She has a perfect little waist, a perfectly flat stomach, a perky little behind and her face is all around gorgeous, especially her eyes. Plus she looks a million times better with longer hair rather than the shorter hair she had in ‘Brilliant Legacy.’ Not unlike Lee Hyori, I think Han Hyo Joo is going to get hotter the older she gets. I seriously think that Hyo Joo has no inkling of how overly sexy she really is. She doesn’t even know. I would “accidentally” get Hyo Joo pregnant faster than you could say “court appointed child support.”

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...mbangee_photos/

Glad to see her making way on English KPOP sites XD

From verygoodtour.com

Picture1-36.png

01-2.jpg

02.jpg

Old photo of HHJ..

when she had boobs LOL

Picture1-35.png

Ah, I'm so mean TT-TT lmao.

Anyways... I want to see HHJ take a vacation as soon as she can ^^ Maybe we'll see another Korean Air CF segment :P Hope she'll go to Europe!! How awesome would it be to see her in Paris, Milan, Greece, London, etc. <3