Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

3 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

I feel like I was brought to another dimension after watching! I was literally screaming for KC and OHJ steamy moment.. haha! and  I don't even want to go to sleep because I need to savor every minute of that episode. Now, I am smiling like crazy everytime I remember those scenes..:w00t: Please bring back my sanity! ahaahaha... Hyo Joo is the best, my heart breaks for her when she was crying. I want to wipe those tears myself.. Also, that scene with Do Yoon  is so hilarious! Her mouth says no. 3 but her heart wants no. 4 which is bold,sexy,adult-only romance..hahaha! Hyo Joo's face is soooo expressive.. ! 

i couldn't agree more mare!:Pit's like you just took the words right out of my mouth(literally)haha:lol:..i really love the scene when Oh Yeon Joo cries in front o Kang Chul the way she wiped off her tears with her hands in handcuff is so cute!:D

• Like 4

7 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Ratings for Wed-Thurs drama is out..

I'm so happy for our hyojoo's drama rating!!! MBC won't regret airing episode 7....Unfortunately ep8 will air next week! :( but i will just rewatch previous episodes esp. the last one....our hyojoo is so great! :blush:

• Like 7

OUR GODDESS!:blush: Why so beautiful hyojooshi.....???AREUMDAPTA!!!!!! ..... thanks for the updates chingus! Nice to see her latest pics before Logging out for tonight!(i'll just keep on re-watching ep7:)) see you all again tomorrow! GOOD DAY and GOD bless! 

• Like 4

W–Two Worlds Stars Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo Sweet Moments Caught On Cam; Are they Dating?

13903230_285864131782772_2284682263389209466_n.jpg?oh=318ebeeea944ded39550472057ed96d2&oe=58573EC3

WTwo Worlds love team Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo were spotted holding hands in behind-the-scenes of their poster shoot. Are these two romantically involved in real life?

Lee Jong Suk is rumored to be dating his Pinocchio co-star Park Shin Hye. However, both their agencies denied the dating rumors.  

On the other hand, Han Hyo Joo was reportedly dating Kang Do-han. The actress and her agency did not confirm if it was true.In fact, she said in an interview just a few months ago that she wants to date again.

What is her ideal type of guy? “I like someone with a lot of understanding and consideration,” she said. The actress added that she used to like “bad boys” when she was younger. But her ideals have slowly changed. As a conservative woman, she never asked someone out forwardly.  

WTwo Worlds or simply W is Han’s major comeback on TV after six years. She plays Oh Yeon-Joo, a surgeon who fell in love with the super rich guy Kang Chul who only exists in the webtoon titled “W.”

During the press conference for WTwo Worlds, Han Hyoo Joo revealed how it is like working with Lee Jong Suk. She has nothing but good words for her co-star, Soompireports.

She said Lee Jong Suk’s character as Kang Chul is not far from his attitude in real life. He is sexy, handsome and has great manners.

After hearing Han’s compliment, Lee also praised her co-star by saying she has a charming way of talking. Describing Han, he said she is not just tall and pretty but also smart.

Both have nothing but good praises for each other. We wonder if this pair is dating in real life. It’s not impossible and many fans will actually like the idea. They look like a match made in heaven.

WTwo Worlds airs Wednesdays and Thursday at 10 p.m. on MBC.

On the other hand, Han Hyo Joo was reportedly dating Kang Do-han. The actress and her agency did not confirm if it was true.

hmmm regarding this i think as far as i can remember Hyo Joo herself did confirmed that the said rumor was not true..(i just feel the need to clarify this:))

http://www.movienewsguide.com/w-two-worlds-stars-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-sweet-moments-caught-cam-dating/262433

• Like 7

The Kang Do Han rumour surfaed during brilliant legacy days, that was like 7 years ago  and i also thought the rumour has already been dismissed by both sides during that time.

I've replayed ep 7 for like 4 x already haha and i still cant help but smile and feel giddy evrytime hahaha.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, jurassicet said:

Episode 7 is so heartbreaking yet so sweet at the same time, too bad MBC decided to air the Rio Olympics instead :( time to replay all the episodes...

Hide contents

Gifs from episode 7  

“Who are you to keep making decisions about my life as you wish?”

“Because I love you!”

cr: amazinglydemocratic

you know what? feelin' like crying too when watch dis..specially when i see her teardrops..he's so scary.:tears:guess i put too much heart on this..:sweatingbullets:

11 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Yay~ another picture of our girl with her full strength (?) of entourage. Haha

Cr: seoheeyoung IG

LOL..the girl at the back... using stiletto as prop? haha:w00t:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, isapuilai said:

Love the new OST! So beautiful... :wub:

they don't have official video/MV like the other 2 ost?? :blink:

tumblr_obrorlOmAz1uslqo5o1_500.gif

Watching episode 7 like.

but actually ...somehow i feel its quite OK when there is no ep 8..coz after watch the preview of it (coz he's trying to let her go,back to normal) ..lets those sweet thingy last bit long..hehe :phew:

tumblr_obnt1mJtRS1vc3v2ao1_1280.png

August 9

Making some progress on this! I at least like how the hair and dress turned out ;u; It’s hard drawing someone as lovely as Han Hyo Joo so props to the artists who work on W.

sources: http://wolframkyo.tumblr.com/post/148704572649/making-some-progress-on-this-i-at-least-like-how

• Like 8

OWH...FINISHED VERSION...^_^

tumblr_obpopyQ85j1vxw02jo1_1280.png

August 10

angryharpynoises:

FINISHED IT MY SKETCH. I’m still sooo frustrated with her face but I’m happy with everything else! The background is totally just a screenshot from Kang Chul’s apartment that I took and blurred…also i don’t think i’ve ever spent as much time in rendering a letter as I have that W :U. 

ANYWAY! I hope you all like my rendition of an embarrassed Oh Yeon Joo

sources : http://wolframkyo.tumblr.com/post/148755089024/angryharpynoises-finished-it-my-sketch-im

• Like 9

11 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

hmmm regarding this i think as far as i can remember Hyo Joo herself did confirmed that the said rumor was not true..(i just feel the need to clarify this:))

http://www.movienewsguide.com/w-two-worlds-stars-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-sweet-moments-caught-cam-dating/262433

Wasn't the rumor from her brilliant legacy days?? I know it was damn long ago and was her so-called first "scandal". (sorry for the big text in the quote, tried to change it but my phone just won't let me)

@bellalizzie wow RED HYO! She looks totally like a doll in the shoot. I mean I love her normal girl-next-door look but she killing it too with heavy makeup. And I love this stylist of hers (yes the one with the heel on her head). She's so cute! 

Edit: I forgot to mention I love the third ost. I don't particularly like the second one but I guess we now have one song for each of the mixed genre; ost 1 for its fantasy, ost 2 for its romance and ost 3 for its suspense. Hahaha!!

• Like 8

I'm actually not a fan of red lips on Hyo Joo lol. I think she looks a lot better in pinks :) But still excited for her new photoshoot for Grazia ^_^ Hope to see her and LJS together for a photoshoot for W or any magazine soon lol. The magazine editor for W is doing a poor job for not taking the chance to put these two on the cover! Especially since W is super popular right now. Such a waste of an opportunity.

Re: the old dating rumor, yeah it was denied from her part soon after the rumor had surfaced if I remember correctly. One of the very old Dramabean translated interviews of her post-BL talked about that dating rumor and Hyo Joo said she felt bad for Kang Do Han because people were being mean about his looks and all that. 

But if Hyo Joo is dating, whether or not it is LJS or someone else, I hope she's happy and that she doesn't feel pressured to come out with her relationship. I don't want Dispatch or another paparazzi to release photos of her with her SO either. It's never right that they're constantly exposing celebrities' dating lifestyles. Though if it is with LJS, I worry about the shipping fanwars. I'm already seeing a bit of it on social media. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, thanks for the happy birthday wishes :) I will post some photos from the Japanese photobook next time I post lol. Should be by the weekend.

• Like 8

I was ready to say that Yeon Joo and Professor Park are my OTP (love all their scenes together) and then episode 7 came LOL.

It was in this last episode that I fell in love with Yeon Joo all over again, the fangirl who wears her heart on her sleeve, so much so that she might look like an idiot with some of her ways, like the way she cries, but that makes her utterly adorable. She is so relatable and yet so unique a character that works within this premise. I hope that made sense, LOL. Hyo Joo is indeed portraying the light-hearted part and she made me laugh so much... I must admit that at a few parts in episode 6 I felt disconnected from her character and it did not help that there were editing problems, but the same episode gave me great understated scenes as well; like Yeon Joo's conversation with the publishing company people and her heartfelt conversation with her Dad. And the washroom-to-Han-River scene? Seriously one of the best K-drama moments, in my opinion. But it is really in this episode 7 that I feel that she is now completely owning her character, Yeon Joo. I am just sad they did not give us episode 8.