Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest sanderella

hurley - thanks for the translations.

wow, so HHJ and LSK were friends since school!? O.o danggg..

wonder why he didn`t like her >:] lol. i`m dead serious, them meeting after 5 years -

dude, they were destined ..

llol; i agree with whoever said they can go out without being pressured. too bad all the fans are pressuring it (me >.<)

and even the 1N2D hyoungs are pressuring it lol. seriously, there needs to be a 1N2D special for HHJ >.<;

who cares if she`s the only girl, it`ll be fun that way ! ^^ ;

pshh - haha dw, my parents tricked me a lot too lol.

lol i think i know what avatar your talking about :P

kozuesan - his name was KANG DO HAN.

eek, i still get nightmares if i think of him >.>

&& about HHJ wanting a bf who she can lean on, i think LSK would be perfect :]

seriously, you can tell this guy woould do a lot for a girl he likes.

i think its so cool how they were school mates..

which means they saw each other everyday? O_O

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, i can`t stop thinking about HWANSUNG now..

but somehow i`m going to have to let it go, but i just can`t....

yongwonhi ! lol yay i'm not the only one who thinks she's compatible with those three of 2pm ^^

even though i'm a bit bias because those 3 are my favorite in 2pm >.>

along with wooyoung but i'm not sure if she's taller than him or not lol

but i hope HHJ can "overpower" nickhun's pretty-ness, they're both so pretty but the girl has to dominate right? xP

thx kozuesan for understanding ^^

but i still just hope if someone has the time to come here and post something

that they can post something more than just a comparison =]

welcome cherillyn ! :D

wahhh some more hwansung fans? lol u guys are dominating this thread

lol jaejoo ftw !!

& thx for sharing the pics jihye, i can't wait for HP and her CFs too !

Guest IHeartHimxD

she have a bigger scandal with the guy from Full House; the 2 friends. 2 me i think he is UGLY O_O

but HHJ confirm the scandal is fake/not true

kozuesan: Yes, I agree~

I really think she can pull off any look, but of course, her natural look is the best <3

And it is definitely a lot more fun to spazz with others than to keep it to yourself >.> lol

Which is why I'm so happy that there are more people replying in this thread :lol:

I think HHJ looked really mature in her pre-debut pictures.. but now with the short bob haircut she has now, she looks a lot fresher and more her age.. but I still prefer the long locks XD haha

I want to know what the questions were too :( Especially the last one since it took her a while to think about the answer, and how she put up the X and the O lol

And is it really a cross stitch pattern? o_O I thought it was just like typeart or something. I don't know what it's called, lol.

Are you still looking for the Happy Sunday links? If you are, they're on YT, lol. A Korean fan uploaded all the parts. I don't think that colorful thing is a skirt... Looks more like a blanket or something. lol

But yeah, I agree with you about the "HHJ looks like ____" posts. It's tiresome sometimes but at least HHJ's getting some exposure and international fans are getting more interested in her.

sabricaze: Thanks so much again! :D

I hope to see more HHJ videos on your account :P

Pshh: Yeah, her bangs aren't straight across.. They're kind of longer towards the middle @_@ lol

And LOL brainfart XD Nah, My Sassy Girl's different from Delightful Girl ChoonHyang. My Sassy Girl's the movie with Jeon Ji Hyun! Where she just smacks the guy and bosses him around all the time XD I've never watched Delightful Girl ChoonHyang, but I know the girl's a bully too right? lol

Also.. HHJ really did not sing well in Ride Away >.> But her voice has improved a LOT! :D

And the song she sang.. I think it sounds better than the original version XD

The outfit's just plain fug.. >.> lol. Not feeling anything that she's wearing.. Maybe she's wearing sponsored clothes.. because to go from wearing a black, classic dress shirt to that is just o_O odd. haha

sanderella: haha, okay, Cause I was sort of rambling in my last post, so wasn't sure if I made any sense XD

I want to see her try out that kind of character, but I'd prefer the character to be something like YEH's character in My Fair Lady. Like the girl version of all those Kdrama guys out there, lol. Rich, snobby, selfish, etc.

And nah, nothing about the cast for ISWAK has been released yet. They just bought the rights to the drama, so they have to find a scriptwriter and a PD first. I think if ISWAK is airing on SBS, HHJ will probably be the top contender for the role. SBS seems to love HHJ, lol.

I had a problem with LSGi's acting in some scenes.. I thought his facial expressions were kind of goofy to look at during the serious, dramatic scenes. It distracted me a lot from paying attention to the drama, lol. But I still stick with what I said before.. I think he and HHJ are just friends. LSGi doesn't even seem romantically interested in her, lol. And yeah, HHJ's friendly with him but she's friendly with everyone so.. lol

I don't think we'll have any news about her next drama project until late this year or early next year.. seems she's booked with CFs and Heaven's Postman promos for a while~

And yup.. HHJ and LSGi went to the same school, but HHJ officially dropped out to concentrate on her acting career. She would've graduated this year if she hadn't left :(

itic: I just really want to see her do an endorsement or something with JJ or actually any idol guy, lol. I think it'll be a good move to make because idols get the most exposure and attention from the media and they have larger fan bases than actors, so it's like good rep for HHJ.. but at the same time it's risky >.> Since in S. Korea, idols are like EVERYTHING to some of the fans.

I so wouldn't mind if HyoJae dated either LOL. But I don't think it'll ever happen *sighs, my broken heart. lol

But I hope they're at least good friends :D I really hope for some spazzable interactions from the two when HP promos start!! And seriously.. the HyoJae/JaeJoo fans are amidst all the LSGi/HHJ fans >.> Gotta stay strong! and YUP! HyoJae FTW! LOL

I can see where you're coming from with the "she looks like ___".. But at least.. she's getting some exposure to international fans.. It's better than nothing :|

And I don't think people who say "HHJ looks like ____" mean she's a poser.. because she doesn't try to be SHK or Hyori or anyone else. She doesn't go for that sexy image, and she's not known as OMGSHSOBEAUTIFUL SHK. Don't think I make any sense but I don't know how to explain and I don't want to ramble so .. yeah >< that's what I think, lol.

I agree, she's really considerate towards KDH's feelings.

The guy was probably hurt from all the.. mean posts about him that's flowing on the internet >.> Sorry KDH!

I hope she doesn't tire herself out either :( But at the same time, I can't wait for CFs!!!! lol

I would've died and gone to heaven if HHJ had some interactions with 2PM lol

damifino: Thanks for sharing! :D

Ahh.. I remember watching that video a long time ago X]

2005's so long ago!

hurley: THANK YOU SO MUCH HURLEY!! :D :D :D :D

Omgsh, can I hug you!? XD

Seriously though, thank you so much for taking the time to translate this!! It was a long interview too!

The interview really shed a light onto who HHJ really is. She debuted 5 years ago, and we never really heard much about her life before she debuted.. So it was really great to be able to read all of that ^^

So thanks again! :)

starlight tears: Lol, so many LSGi/HHJ fans @_@

I don't think they'd date if they were under different circumstances..

HHJ seems to like older, mature guys. All her ideal guys are like 10years+ older than her, lol.

It seems like she respect LSGi, and acknowledges him as a friend.. but I really don't see a romantic attraction between the two :\

yongwonhi: YOUR NAMEEE IS LYDIA ?!?!?!?

SO PRETTY!! LOL

Anyways... yeah, it's a natural thing to compare people.

Gah, I can't wait until the MNet 20s Choice Awards now XD

She would be taller than Jay LOL!! His height is listed as 178cm, but I don't think he's that tall haha

If he is, HHJ has to stay away from heels! lol She and Khun would be cute too XD Because he seemed so mesmerized by her in the MNet Brides of May video :D

And hehs, Junsu said he and Taec like girls like HHJ the most in the group ^^ I would love to see HHJ with any of the 2PM boys.. She's a noona, but I have a feeling the boys like noonas anyways haha

Awww, her hair was so pretty before T_T lol She looks sooo pretty with glasses~

I remember being :o at this picture because she looked so gorgeous with the glasses

hhj-15.jpg

suncine445: Lol, another LSGi/HHJ fan :P

I like the guy and he seems really awesome, but I don't think he and HHJ are really that compatible, but that's my opinion :D

cherillyn: Yup yup! I think HHJ seeks maturity in a guy..

And nope, JJ's not the one, (sadly) lol jk!

Here's an article on ALLKPOP that talks about the scandal

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...yo_joo_in_love/

HHJ disproved it the next day though

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...s_shes_in_love/

I think she did a pretty good job in Spring Waltz too.. And she has improved HEAPS since then.

It's so heartbreaking whenever she cries in BL :( And lol XD I agree! Whoever snags HHJ in the end.. oh my, what a lucky guy!

jihye: Thanks for the pics! :D

You beat me to posting them :P

And yeah, she seems super busy these days.. New interview popping up every other day or so, and shooting CFs in between @_@ I hope she gets the vacation she wanted! I wonder.. if she endorses Korean Air, does that mean her trips are free XD or there's like a discount haha

I'd love to see her do another overseas photoshoot! Like the one she did in Vietnam <3

Ah! You're graduated!? Congrats!! :lol:

- - - - -

Random thoughts about the interview:

I can't believe HHJ can drink so much! Half a bottle of wine and 3-4 bottles of soju! JESUS!! Where the hell does the alcohol all go!?

And I can't believe she won the pageant with her talent, lol XD Telling fairytales~ so cute! lol. She'll make a good mama ^^

And HHJ is really busy nowadays.. I wish she'd update her Cyworld to show fans a peek of the CFs T_T lol

Also, "Impressive Girl" is a lot better than just being an actress. I'm glad the public gave her a nickname that she's proud of having :D

I wonder what the sexy white dress was? o_O Because she wore the purple strapless dress to the Baeksang Awards last year.. Unless they meant the Golden Disk Award in 08.. Cause that was.. very revealing ><

I'm glad she has the strength to talk herself out of having plastic surgery ^^ It makes me sad that some Korean fans posted up saying she was lying :(

She really loves love, doesn't she? lol I think Heaven's Postman is a beautiful love story~ It's so heartbreaking and bittersweet at the same time. Maybe that's why she chose to partake in it.. ^^

I want to see her in a romantic comedy though! lol

Her ideal man.. *coughs JJ is very enthusiastic about his work and reliable.. The man has 8 sisters after all >.> lol And he's the "mama" of the group~

So she really did move out of her house during high school. That must've been difficult.. I'm sure her parents are happy now though! XD

I knew she was a tomboy! LOL. She just seemed way too competitive compared to the other female contestants on the variety shows. Gosh, gorgeous and sporty XD haha Not to mention she's an intellect ^^

Thanks again hurley for the translations!

Guest suncine445

HJH recent photos are really nice. Her current public image is really sweet and refreshing. Definitely a plus from her debut and older pictures. It is one move in the right direction. probably she was not projected and promoted well by her management.I only notice her after BL.even though I have watched SW and other variety shows she was in. With this image, she is able to reach out to a wider audience and maybe set the trend for others to follow. Someone who is reachable and not placed on a pedestal with all the glamour and makeup..

suncine445: Hey welcome to the thread! ^^

Well, HHJ's been sporting the fresh, sweet look for a while now.. Since she made her debut. It's just because that's her natural look though, lol.

I think this kind of look has been around for a long time.. And there are a lot of other actresses who also have the same type of image, but if HHJ is okay with being known for this image, then I won't have any objections, lol.

But I agree.. maybe her naturalness will set off a trend.. and we'll see female celebrities with minimal makeup and having a simple look to them.

Anyways, an unseen predebut picture.

viewimage.jpg

In the recent interview with HHJ (the one where she's wearing the colorful skirt), it was revealed that HHJ has a tight schedule and thus, cannot get any rest until November. Also, she has a bad cold and is feeling very tired, but despite this, she's really happy..

Poor girl... so she's still sick after all T_T

Hopefully she feels better :(

Hyojoo fighting!

Guest IHeartHimxD

OMH MY GOODNESS LORD! HHJ soo pretty *drools*

such a natural beauty shes is... mommy &daddy gave her good gene lol

Ms. Perfect!

cant wait for her next project

^

Lol, you used my icon! :D hehes XD

I hope you like it! I made it last year, so it's kind of old >.> lol

And yup! Natural beauty~ And lol. Her parents did give her good genes XD

But mostly her mom did, because she and HHJ look like they could be sisters rather than mother and daughter :o Her mom's really gorgeous as well!

I'm excited for her next project too.. but I don't think any news of her next drama or movie will be announced until early next year? :\

Since she'll be busy until November, and then she'll take a rest for maybe a month or so.. And then go looking at scripts. Hopefully we won't be too HHJ deprived later XD

More pictures from the new interview

ms2009081114295739141_0.jpg

ms2009081114384316076_0.jpg

ms2009081114410636709_0.jpg

This is a rough translation from the interview I talked about earlier:

Page 1:

Since the drama finished, Han Hyo Joo has many things to do.. and she doesn't take a rest. She is so busy that she cannot take a rest until Oct. She also give thanks to the people who have given her lots of love. She now thinks she needs a little private time to watch a movie, listen to music or have a nice sleep.

What she's most happy about is how people are saying she is a real actress because she had some worries like, "Can I continue on being a actress?" or "How will people think when they see the drama that I'm in?" However, through Brilliant Legacy, she has gained confidence.

Page 2:

It mainly talks about how Han Hyo Joo wants to show more different roles in the future and become more mature.

Page 3:

It talks about how Han Hyo Joo thinks about people in the drama.

Lee Seung Gi

She thinks Lee Seung Gi is a really hardworking person that she can learn a lot from. She says, "Lee Seung Gi tries his best to do everything right, and he is confident, but I am not. So, it is good to see his confidence."

Lee Seung Gi has a nick name "Hae Tam (黑洞)". Han Hyo Joo says, "He treats things seriously and sometimes it makes things more fun and it's cute." (Smile)

Moon Chae Won

Han Hyo Joo says, "She is innocent, just like a child. Lee Seung Gi, Moon Chae Won and I are friendly because of our ages, but Lee Seung Gi is a guy so it's not so good to keep in touch with him in daily life. Moon Chae Won is not a male, so we can send text messages even after the drama is finished."

Bae Soo Bin

Although we have some distance in age, we can't feel it. Bae Soo Bin is just like the Jun Se in the drama."I like people who treat me well and take care of me, therefore, when people ask me who I like in the drama: Hwan or Jun Se. I also choose Jun Se, but honestly, I think both are good now. At first, I like Jun Se more, but as time went on, I found out more about Hwan."

And at last, the reporter asks whether Han Hyo Joo has received a lot of stress from all the attention, and she say, "I am not the type of person who will talk much about myself, therefore, it has become uncomfortable when I am asked too much about myself. Sometimes people will ask strange questions from what I have said before to make it difficult for me to answer. But today's Han Hyo Joo is not like the one from yesterday, and I will be diffrernt in the future compared to today's Han Hyo Joo. Everything is changing, so what I need to do is show the real Han Hyo Joo whenever I have a interview."

end..

I proofreaded it so.. yeah.. >.>

Thanks to ※Smile♀小Q from HHJ's Baidu page for translating this!! :D

When she talks about taking on different roles in the future, she doesn't really go into detail. She just mentions that she might try different roles now that she has gained more confidence due to BL. ^^

Thanks to hurleyb, also from HHJ's Baidu page for this!!

hai........

I'm a new fans of HHJ. I really like her in BL. I think she is a beautiful artist and has a wonderfull smile.

since I watch BL, I search everything about her including her old movies. :D

I will wait her new project and hope very soon because I miss her so much.

now I only rewatch BL and SW if I miss her. :D

thanks for the new pics and article about her.

fujiwara no sai: Welcome to the thread!!

Yay! Another HHJ fan ^^

I'm really happy to hear that you went off to find more about HHJ after watching BL :)

And she really does have a wonderful smile~

I hope to see you post in here more often! :)

Anywhooos.. new picture!

94b6913d3f159ec73d6d979d.jpg

Seems like it could be for a photoshoot? Not really sure what it could be for :\

Also.. everytime I quickly glance at it or scroll up/down really fast, I keep thinking the other girl's Taeyeon from SNSD :wacko:

Guest mm_copule

^^ the picture above, the girl kinda look like taeyeon ...but also look like hyo joo

maybe his sister? wahh pretty genes

Guest sanderella

Anyways, an unseen predebut picture.

sorry for cutting your post; HHJ looks so pretty!

its just her bangs but she`s pretty pretty if thats her before she debuted lol.

did that make any sense? :P

and yeah .. LSK doesn`t seem romantically interested in her ;P

^^ the picture above, the girl kinda look like taeyeon ...but also look like hyo joo

maybe his sister? wahh pretty genes

Hellos :)

Actually, that girl can't be her sister cause HHJ only has a younger brother, lol.

But I'm glad that I'm not the only one who keeps seeing Taeyeon LOL.

sorry for cutting your post; HHJ looks so pretty!

its just her bangs but she`s pretty pretty if thats her before she debuted lol.

did that make any sense? :P

and yeah .. LSK doesn`t seem romantically interested in her ;P

Lol, it's okay ^^

I think in that predebut picture, her bangs are originally straight bangs but she pushed them to the side and... yeah, that's why they look all weird, lol.

I think LSGi is more into noonas :unsure: Maybe he likes mature women, lol.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi everybody mu cuties new friends here-!!!

Sorry for my delay ne...

But I was very busy make something good for Us here !!!

Bashfull_harmony♥ Domo Arigato for your so delicate and

Sweet Words to gimme Welcome !!!

Thank U so much !!!

I was reading old replies and U said something about

Han Hyo Joo♥ sister ???

Can U post here some HHJ♥ sister pic ???

I´m so curious haha \0/ !!!

Itic♥ Domo Arigato always for your sweet words and so

Gentle act in help me with url´s ne...

Thank You my darl !!!

I´m new here so I´m always efforting to know something about Our

HHJ♥ she´s cute ne...

Ah ... I made this video to colaborate with our Thread ok???

Heaven´s Postman a True Love Story

I hope U enjoy !!!

I made with all my love to prove I´m not a crazy JaeJoong♥ fan LOL !!!

Kissu for all here !!!

Credits:www.imcrazyfomyjaejoong.blogspot .com

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

DO NOT REMOVE/OR ADD NOTHING HERE!!!

Today I saw a BL poster & I got all hyped and everything. I started looking for the BL dvds but i couldn't find it.. but I found Spring Waltz instead ;)

Oh I tried looking for Love Tonic as well, but I couldn't find that either :(

But I found lots of Big Bang, Clazziquai and other popular artists as well ;)

Haha I took many pics of the BL poster but the light above was giving it a shine X:

The new picture with "Taeyeon" (lol I dunno what else to call her xP)

Even though they're both smiling, Hyojoo's smile really does look genuine! Like shes actually happy.

Is that just me being bias? :huh:

Sayuri Jaejoong: Haha Noo, Han Hyo Joo doesnt have a sister. But if she did, I'm quite sure she'll be pretty as well O: