Hi everyone. :-h I thought I should drop by to say that I'm still alive. :)) It's pass midnight and I need to go to bed for work in the morning tomorrow. I'm going to have a four days Thanksgiving break after tomorrow so I will catch up with you dearies soon. :)>-

Btw, I just posted a link to the live press conference in WW thread.

Gemmie said: Hi everyone. :-h I thought I should drop by to say that I'm still alive. :)) It's pass midnight and I need to go to bed for work in the morning tomorrow. I'm going to have a four days Thanksgiving break after tomorrow so I will catch up with you dearies soon. :)>-

Thanks for the article @jasLSW, I've read that, but forget already, glad you post it again here :) , the author and me looks like have same delusional mind :))

jasLSW said:

BTW, this time round for the press conferece of WW... LSW's fans received notice that NO FANs allowed to join in.. not sure if this is imposed by SBS, Largo or Humane Entertainment..

jasLSW

said:

BTW, this time round for the press conferece of WW... LSW's fans received notice that NO FANs allowed to join in.. not sure if this is imposed by SBS, Largo or Humane Entertainment..

Guest SexyDolceVita

j3di said:

jasLSW

said:

Hi all:

Sorry to be missing for awhile. Have been watching "heirs" until our Babe starts his drama.  Also I have join the forum for his new drama.  I am so glad we have heard from @gemmie.  Glad you are on board again.  Has anyone heard from @shinobu at all?  Today is Thanksgiving here in the US, so I want to say "thank you" to all my friends here in this forum who have been here to support me and always there for me..  Thank you.

Gemmie said: Hi everyone. :-h I thought I should drop by to say that I'm still alive. :)) It's pass midnight and I need to go to bed for work in the morning tomorrow. I'm going to have a four days Thanksgiving break after tomorrow so I will catch up with you dearies soon. :)>-