More SO WOOL modeling pictures to gaze at. :x

쏘울 옴므 헝가리구스 남성 울코트(남) +추가 니트베스트
SO WOOL Hungarian goose men wool coat (M) + Extra knitted vest

8jvwybX.jpg
eQYbKsK.png
JYkH1u4.jpg
FM Sang Woo World

@gemmie - thank you for more updated pictures of the Babe.  All these pictures are nice.  Did you notice, our Babe looks really handsome more of the earth tone color - black, dark brown and grey?  This guy definitely looks good in black.  Yummy!!! :-*

@kaciemom - He looks even better here! OMGOODNESS....I love this picture so much!! VERY handsome and manly. I need CPR.... @-)

That SMILE and posture!! :x
O0rAMGP.jpg
FM Sang Woo World

WOOZ product publicity photo shoot

M9LIvOx.jpg
u6g36fc.jpg
rQnKm8k.jpg

GORGEOUS SMILES :D :D
Seriously, I don't know who is much more cuter? The babies or Sang Woo? What do you ladies think? I say Sang Woo is more. :P

Hahaha...I'm so bias!!
:)rTComz5.jpg
NUuvfkI.jpg
FM Sang Woo World

@beaupearl - Don't mind too much dear. This voting site is rigged. I've been following this site for several weeks and I've noticed that the votes and artists position fluctuate every few days. One day, Sang Woo has more than 100K votes, the next day he'll have less than 30K votes? What's that all about? So I stopped voting.

This scene in ep 35 was touching. Beautiful performance by babe. I thought babe was so natural and into character when he used his hand to wipe his tears in the middle of his confession. Very emotional and well done. :-bd

zY7gHQt.jpg
AmKoPj4.jpg
T3BebJL.jpg
zlhjV3v.jpg
Fo2W1fa.jpg
FM LSW DC