@Gemmie, it's new haircut, possibly for his new drama, At LIB his changed his hair style too (shorter). But I like new haircut, fresh and rough :D

Actually I wished he signed in on Rom-Com drama, but now it's gonna officially, I still and always support him, even though I don't like the plot and story line. :(

LSW FIGHTING!!!!

Btw, how many episodes, this is short drama ( 16 eps )?

@irilight, thanks for sharing the article :) 

@Gemmie, sorry dear and all LSW shipmates, I know you dearies are utterly disappointed with his decision to taking up this 2nd lead again in the upcoming new drama. ME sure disappointed too.. but since he has signed the dotted line... let's support his decision... at least this is a totally different role..  
we know that he is a person who always likes to challenging himself, into a higher level of ability (Hwasin-GoM ep, haha I just love this variety show 'cos really lotsa insights :)) :)) ) maybe he's pushing himself beyond the familiar, beyond that comfortable... he has a bigger plan?  
I'm not worry about his image being a bad guy, 'cos if he could portray this character till everyone despises him... I think success could be within his reach.. every little roles that he took up so far... are the layers of foundations that he lays.. I guess they are dear experiences/investments to him.. 
Mr. Ji is a senior actor and much experience than babe. hopefully he will guide babe.. the story is much better than the previous one.. and it favors babe... let's be united!! 
@j3di, yes me thought too new hair cut and look for the new drama... sunshine and notti!! fighting all~~~~

@ja5beth, actually I'm a little bit disappointed too :-S . I don't want him to be despised and hated for his antagonist character :(:(:( , if you despised and hated the antagonist it's a common things, I want him to be loves with all viewers even though he's a bad guy :P

@ja5beth,  I am so glad he is jumping into a new drama, and a totally different role from what I understand....

@j3di, who knows...he may get more following for being so sexy....   :x:x

I like the PD of the new drama.... and the casting...

@irilight, you have watched the pd and writer previous drama? She's not lunatic like GoM's writer, right?

I hoped the writer would be fair and favor him much, to redeem what the GoM's writer did to him

Just when I'm upset with babe's decision to take on this new drama, I saw this....

ciF0iQv.jpg

How can I stay mad at you :-/
Damn, those puppy eyes..... :o3

Dearies, pls do not blame me for posting another guy's pic here. I just want to give an example for which I am going to tell @Gemmie now :)

@Gemmie, after your trouble with your computer recently, I did not dare to mention about the plan of making calendar for the new year that suggested by you before. Now, November is coming, and when I saw this pic:

9YQkSKX.jpg

the first thinking I thought is about your plan. Can you arrange your time to commence it now ? May be all the people who chose the month for the pic they like to appear are in hope for this work to be done. I am imagining about my laptop background using every page of the new calendar in the new year. It really sounds so good to me :x

@irilight - yes, it's true GoM seem so promising at the beginning, with the well known casts. :D

@Gemmie, those puppy eyes, melted my heart. *hug*

ja5beth said: @irilight, thanks for sharing the article :) 

@Gemmie, sorry dear and all LSW shipmates, I know you dearies are utterly disappointed with his decision to taking up this 2nd lead again in the upcoming new drama. ME sure disappointed too.. but since he has signed the dotted line... let's support his decision... at least this is a totally different role..  
we know that he is a person who always likes to challenging himself, into a higher level of ability (Hwasin-GoM ep, haha I just love this variety show 'cos really lotsa insights :)) :)) ) maybe he's pushing himself beyond the familiar, beyond that comfortable... he has a bigger plan?  
I'm not worry about his image being a bad guy, 'cos if he could portray this character till everyone despises him... I think success could be within his reach.. every little roles that he took up so far... are the layers of foundations that he lays.. I guess they are dear experiences/investments to him.. 
Mr. Ji is a senior actor and much experience than babe. hopefully he will guide babe.. the story is much better than the previous one.. and it favors babe... let's be united!! 
@j3di, yes me thought too new hair cut and look for the new drama... sunshine and notti!! fighting all~~~~