Saw this photo in Lee Sang Woo's photo gallery and I wonder when will we able to see him in this outfit for his next coming drama???

@christinajoyce, sw was a doctor too at horse doctor :D , yes, wish he will get an offer as doctor, policeman, detective or prosecutor :-bd

@elzbth, Lee Seong Ha his character at HD was a doctor. The originally plot LSH will be a rival with the hero in medical and love, but you know how kdrama often changed the plot and story during it's airing :-/ , SW screen time only a few minutes each episodes and they stated LSW as the 2nd lead, but his screen time just like a supporting role X_X

I really sad caused from this 2 last drama I felt SW had been used up by the PD team, they just sell his name :-q , it's same with GoM, I feel HW character just to fill up the screen time, she not gives any dialogue to HW, she deceived all LSW fans :-t , this writer already did that to LSW at Believe in Love, believes me this writer really is a jerk, she just took advantage from LSW :-S

ja5beth said:

YES BINGO! I guess you are right, WOOz --> each has WOO in the name..Lee Sang Woo, Jung Chan Woo.. the "Z" behind the Woo indicates "S" -> plural the twosome :x :x

Im cuirous to know, they formulated these?

ja5beth said:

j3di

said: @elzbth, Lee Seong Ha his character at HD was a doctor. The originally plot LSH will be a rival with the hero in medical and love, but you know how kdrama often changed the plot and story during it's airing :-/ , SW screen time only a few minutes each episodes and they stated LSW as the 2nd lead, but his screen time just like a supporting role X_X I really sad caused from this 2 last drama I felt SW had been used up by the PD team, they just sell his name :-q , it's same with GoM, I feel HW character just to fill up the screen time, she not gives any dialogue to HW, she deceived all LSW fans :-t , this writer already did that to LSW at Believe in Love, believes me this writer really is a jerk, she just took advantage from LSW :-S

okie, some goodies..before bed :-* :-*

missing his ever gorgeous smile :x that makes anyone melts....

he was at the Movie "Roller Coaster" VIP Premiere earlier

1IKfZgG.jpgyTyMfcr.jpgjHmAPv5.jpg

(CR LSW's Chinese official FB)

ja5beth said: elzbth said: In the whole of episode 31 LSW did not have a single line!!!  What crap.  People hating on him, as boring but hey he did not write the script.  What do you do when you are given nothing to work with? 

Gauging by the number of views at this webpage, http://tv.sbs.co.kr/marriage/index.html, (http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000378536&vProgId=1000893&vMenuId=1019206&no=167) I'm always glad to see that anything with Lee Sang Woo is 10 times more than most of the other posts and always has the most views.  To me this shows he is indeed popular. 

ja5beth, what sweet innocent eyes.  Bet you're going to dream of him tonight.  Sweet dreams, Ja5beth.

It's Thanksgiving holiday here, but I brought home tons of work to do.  Your pics are totally distracting and I'm torn between watching one of our Babe's dramas and starting on my work.  Reality dictates that I start on my work.
:((

@ja5beth, thanks for pouty lips pictures, you really know me well :\"> , SW really ADORABLE with his pouty lips :x

SW so nice, I think he attend the movie premiere to support the actress who has crushed for DY at FoTG, and he gained weight from this premiere pic :-bd