j3di said:

elzbth

wrote:

»

I'm so sad to read a really toxic post attacking LSW in the GOM thread.  To attack the character he plays is one thing but to get so personal as to attack his physical looks, I think that is uncalled for.  I really don't understand why people have to spread poison when they should be spreading love.

Guest jasLSW

kaciemom said: j3di said:

elzbth

wrote:

»

I'm so sad to read a really toxic post attacking LSW in the GOM thread.  To attack the character he plays is one thing but to get so personal as to attack his physical looks, I think that is uncalled for.  I really don't understand why people have to spread poison when they should be spreading love.

ja5beth

wrote:

»

kaciemom said:

j3di said:

elzbth wrote: »

@elzbth

, there're many people do bad things just to made themself feels good , just ignored them, I believed more viewers that loves LSW than the haters , I don't liked to argued with the haters, because as LSW fans I don't need others to understand why I loved LSW, or they acceptance, haters will always hated

I always have this philosophy - when people make fun at me or even say something bad about me, I know they had to read what I wrote.  I just shake it off as another reader in my list. 

@elzbth

, don't get into with them, they love to have you frustrated and angry too.  Just shake it off. We all love our Babe and nothing they said will ever discourage us from caring him.  Fighting!!!

:-h

cool down my dearies

:x

as I have mentioned in my earlier posts, let's not be bothered by these... Do NOT be uncivilized like those fans who like to criticize another celebrity other than the ones that they love.  like LSW, he takes these criticism as positive and work hard on it. Let's be the graceful lots and stay together with our babe to fight with him. b'cos our babe is so kind and grateful, we have to be like him!

there are always people out there like them, b'cos the fact that our babe receives lotsa attentions and they just felt injustice for their idols. only one explanation, jealous! it's only b'cos of jealousy that's why one attacks another.  these people are just the losers, dun bother

;)

just focus on our babe

:x

and continue to play our part as a supportive and graceful fan...

Guest Gemmie

j3di said: @ja5beth, and I don't think so this individual poster is one of that idol fans, she/he mistake to spell that idol name, not just once but repeating   :) , and amazingly she/he corrected to spell our babe name,  Lee Sang Woo   =)) =)) =))

ja5beth said: kaciemom said: j3di said:

elzbth

wrote:

»

Guest jasLSW

pardon me if I have caused confusions on some of my posts, sometimes I may have some weird and complex thoughts ;)) hehe thanks to those ANTI-LSW viewers, they really make me ponders lotsa stuff... L-) I can only saiy, its really a shame that these people missed out such an awesome NATURAL charmer, and hence will not understand the wonderful encounters each of us had with him :x :\"> these ignorance people must have been sleeping with one eye open :P =))

another weird thought I had this morning.. after watching a Taiwanese TV program on plastic surgery X_X I thought it was very fascinating... b'cos all the while, I thought many people go to such cosmetics surgeries to make them look great and increase their level of confidences.. but this Taiwanse surgeon has broaden my horizon and offers me a different perspective to the world of plastic surgery.. he offers such surgery with the Fengshui elements in it.. (Fengshui is getting more popular, not only practise by the Asians, but also by some Westerners etc.. nowadays).. meaning, he not only kinda help the patient to become a good looker, but also help to improve his/her "fate".

hmmm maybe our babe should try.. probably Lady Luck not with him all these while b'cos he is a NATURAL looker and hence, certain features may not be right... like his nose.. we all thought it looks kinda weird when we first saw him :^o =)) =))

all these are for fun =)) =)) if you understand my thoughts hahaha.. thanks for bearing with my nonsense :)>- :)>- :)>- 

fighting SW :x :x , fighting you all sweeties here :-*

@ja5beth, =)) sw doesn't need any plastic surgery, he just need a good script :)) :)) :))

Off Topic : so the doctor must have knowledge about fortune teller (feng shui)?

Guest mary888

ja5beth said:

hmmm maybe our babe should try.. probably Lady Luck not with him all these while b'cos he is a NATURAL looker and hence, certain features may not be right... like his nose.. we all thought it looks kinda weird when we first saw him :^o =)) =))