Guest SexyDolceVita

Is it just me...? But I actually think Lee Sang Woo did a good job in GoM?

He may not have many lines but...I can feel his forlorn for Ji Hye in his pining for Ji Hye scenes?
Especially in the last few episodes...?

In Episode 28, the scene where he and Se Kyung are in his car...and Se Kyung is trying to assure him she didn't tell Ji Hye anything.
And when Se Kyung says...Ji Hye and him do not belong to the upper class circle...that moment where LSW turns his head and looks at Se Kyung with those eyes... My god... How many layers of emotions are there? Quite a number...

It's complex and is a myriad of emotions piling up within Hyun Woo...

I thought it is a scene well done...

Plus later when he drives home...he is probably frustrated at himself...for not being able to control his feelings for Ji Hye...
The way he raises his right hand...towards his forehead...

It's a similar action in Episode 27, after he drives away from the cafe...and before he reaches the Han River corner...beside the Red bridge...
This time, he does the same hand gesture with his left hand.

I didn't watch Horse Doctor last year but...does any of you find his acting has improved in GoM?

I thought he has portrayed his role...pretty well...
Of course the first episode is the creme de la creme...I like his cheeky portrayal, especially when he is flirting and teasing Ji Hye... Really find him charming.

Btw, even though I like NSM... not all of her scenes are well done...

In fact, I think the refreshing highlight of GoM is Lee Tae Ran...
She really elevated this drama to another level with her highly explosive and emotional scenes as a battered chaebol wife.
I am quite surprised to have discovered her in GoM because I didn't know of her existence in other dramas...Or rather, maybe I've watched them but she didn't leave a deep impression on me..until now.

Thanks for all of the new Lee Sang Woo photos... I really like some of them.

I have nothing against NSM but I think the writer deceived us by showing what the two characters - HW/JH falling for each other in episode 1.  But if you notice afterward all the other episodes JH have been fighting to even get close to HW.  The one scene I though there might be some feeling between each other was the ending of epi. 3 when she ask to meet again one more time.  Yes, that was my hope but again she had to share with him in epi 4, she is engaged.  So from there, the getting together between the two have been one lost after another.  So what is the writer trying to tell us - will they ever get together is at the writer mercy!!!

Like I said if it isn't for our Babe, I would have drop this drama back after episode 4 but I am staying just to see how this idiot of a writer is going to close this drama.  >:P >:P  I will not be disappointed if the two HW/JH will ever get together. 

I don't have any against nsm too, I believed @ja5beth nothing against nsm either, she just feel the full credited goes to nsm, and forgot the whole drama is a package with other casts and of course the PD teams too :x

Guest jasLSW

j3di said: I don't have any against nsm too, I believed @ja5beth nothing against nsm either, she just feel the full credited goes to nsm, and forgot the whole drama is a package with other casts and of course the PD teams too :x

Hi shipmates of BAbe's ship, we have been sailing smoothly for the past couple of months.

I can sense something is stirring up the seabed and making the water a little croppy.

That's make our shipmates upset and I hope no storm is coming or all of us will fall sick.

Let us pray for peaceful journey and we remain peaceful, happy and joyful on BABE's ship which we are in!!

Guest Gemmie

Sang Woo's Japanese official website has announced that he will hold a birthday fan meeting party on February 2, 2014 in Nagoya, Japan. Of course, we all  know that Sang Woo's birthday is February 13!! :x

http://www.kj-net.jp
http://www.kj-net.jp/event/59

Venue at Meitetsu
(http://www.e-meitetsu.com/mds/hall/)

Btw, Sang Woo looks very handsome in this photo! 8->

m9RzQn9.jpg
vbEpfgk.jpg
FM Sang Woo World

BTW, @Gemmie, I really loves when SW's hair style at the right side like your signature pic , it was the same style when he joking to shot with his hand at JY at beanie room  :x , he looks more handsome at my sight with that hair stlye than his usual style (straight up) :D

Guest Gemmie

j3di said: BTW, @Gemmie, I really loves when SW's hair style at the right side like your signature pic , it was the same style when he joking to shot with his hand at JY at beanie room  :x , he looks more handsome at my sight with that hair stlye than his usual style (straight up) :D

Gemmie said:
j3di said: BTW, @Gemmie, I really loves when SW's hair style at the right side like your signature pic , it was the same style when he joking to shot with his hand at JY at beanie room  :x , he looks more handsome at my sight with that hair stlye than his usual style (straight up) :D

j3di said: Gemmie said:

Guest jasLSW

a career as a TV or Movie critic.. I just realized I can't probably be one... this person has to be partial and fair. think none of us fit the bill haha as we will sure (like some people) favor our beloved LSW!! and cause unfairness to those who can act real well!! what do u think LSW's shipmates? please go apply one with the Korean TV n help our baby haha

@Gemmie, is this 2014 LSW's birthday celebration gonna happen only in Japan? there will be no celebration in Korea? slightly early this time... anyone going?! @j3di, @christinajoyce, @sbhtan......

Ladies, I already watched ep. 1 FWC, so far I liked it even though sw hasn't appeared yet :D

I feel it's really heart warming family drama.

BTW, I noticed OHK is such a charm beautiful lady, I take it back when I said she's not pretty :))

ja5beth said: a career as a TV or Movie critic.. I just realized I can't probably be one... this person has to be partial and fair. think none of us fit the bill haha as we will sure (like some people) favor our beloved LSW!! and cause unfairness to those who can act real well!! what do u think LSW's shipmates? please go apply one with the Korean TV n help our baby haha

@Gemmie, is this 2014 LSW's birthday celebration gonna happen only in Japan? there will be no celebration in Korea? slightly early this time... anyone going?! @j3di, @christinajoyce, @sbhtan......

j3di said:

Ladies, I already watched ep. 1 FWC, so far I liked it even though sw hasn't appeared yet

I feel it's really heart warming family drama.

BTW, I noticed OHK is such a

charm beautiful lady, I take it back when I said she's not pretty

OMG, @j3di, you didn't do your homework about OHK, she's a MISS KOREA in her youth.I think in episode 30 plus episodes, when Babe change OHK's image from a Ahujmma to a more fashionable sale excutive, she's a beauty even at her age.No doubt about her beauty.

:D I already knew that she was miss Korea, just when I watched the clips and her picture, I feel she not beautiful or pretty at all, and I feel stranged how OHK got the title as miss Korea :\"> (sorry Ms. Oh) , but now I know why she became Ms. Korea :-bd , she's truly beautiful and charming :x

I already watched ep.2 , NHS already found out her husband is cheating, the pace is quite fast, and his husband family really funny :))

@j3di, what you see at the beginning is a desperate Ahujmma  who is losing out her husband to another woman.

She's your typical housewife without any makeup and no nice clothes to put on.

Poor lady. Like people say even you are married and not working, you still have to maintain your look and don't dress like haggard working housewife.

Men will always be attractive to other ladies who look good and neat when their wives become so haggard and not attentive to their own images.

I find it a drag in the beginning with all these affairs and I do watch it on and off until our Prince came back from overseas and the storyline changes, so much better scripts and the characters unfold slowly.

Love the way Hwan Sin take revenge on her ex-husband and poor Babe goes through heart break and down himself in drinking and giving up his career to become a fisherman.

From the entry of Babe I will follow this drama diligently.

Good ending but can be better if they show both of them getting married. That's will be more perfect ending for me.