I just hope after GOM, LSW's agent and himself will be wiser and smarter, and will choose the next project with care.. don't go for this writer anymore! she has nothing good for LSW... see what happened to LSW in "Believe in Love" too.

Yes, SW, please banned this writer from your next next project.

This writer just used sw, made him as a sugar coated for her bad drama, if not of sw, I already give up since ep 7 b-(

Guest mary888

Gemmie said: @maryjs - I meant it figuratively, not literally. Sang Woo was really hot (a.k.a "smoking" looking) in that scene that @j3di mentioned. Regarding SW smoking, that was in the past. He quit in 2009. Like I said before, SW is not perfect. He also made mistakes that he and we are not proud of. However, the most important thing is that he had recognized those mistakes and stop doing them. I wouldn't hold his past against him.

@maryjs, I think it was taken during LIB?

Yes,he's so cuted and his smile so contagious too, I'm smiling when see that gif, @Gemmie, do you know how to make this gif file work out for desktop background?

Thank you my friends!!  I know where I can turn to when all my frustration at their highest!   What I found in this series is - he is not the leading actor.  I hate to say this but the actor (whatever his name is) playing the character TW is the lead actor.  I have noticed since eps. 1, our babe has been playing 2nd fiddle whereas TW have the leading actress and he has gotten more air time. 

Enough is said I hope when our Babe goes up for another drama (after getting some rest), he choose the right one.  The one before and the current one just don't fit his character.  If not, I know we are ready with our bombardment of comments, photo(s), and other ammo to show which part he should star in.

Thank you all again.  :D:D

@Kaciemom, about SW as 2nd lead, actually @ja5beth and me have a little disputed about this before :D, ja5beth said same as you are, but my answered to ja5beth was SW the lead actor caused at Hwasin the Anchors mentioned SW as the lead actor.

Really hated this writer :-L X( , she gave us ep 1 \:D/ , and after that lesser and lesser of SW screen time :-q ~X(

j3di said: @Kaciemom, about SW as 2nd lead, actually @ja5beth and me have a little disputed about this before :D, ja5beth said same as you are, but my answered to ja5beth was SW the lead actor caused at Hwasin the Anchors mentioned SW as the lead actor.

Really hated this writer :-LX( , she gave us ep 1 \:D/ , and after that lesser and lesser of SW screen time :-q~X(

Guest mary888

@ladies, does any of you understand Chinese? would you pls help me to create an account on Loveleesangwoo . I use google but can't sign up an account. :(

Guest jasLSW

kaciemom said: Thank you all for letting me vent yesterday!   I was really going around and thinking "what the heck is happening here" attitude with the actress.  The writer is so wishy washy in showing in her writing - it is like 1 step forward and 2 big steps backward.  Anyway thank you. :-j