Since I joined this LEE SANG WOO's thread and started to post messages, I gained lots of experiences and made new friends.

Thanks to our Babe who make this possible for us to know each other and become friends.

Last Friday, I had a 2nd gathering with another 3 ladies from this thread, two of us are singles and the other two ladies are happily married with children.

Yet we had dinner together and our HOT TOPIC were not about our family or work but everything and anything on BABE, BABE... and BABE...

Honestly, we are not a brunch of teenagers but working adults and yet, our BABE drew us together as friends and we will talked and laughed the whole night together.

We share what we know and help each other out like how to post and do this and that..on soompi.

The ones who surf the other websites for news on him will share and we would discuss about his roles in most of his drama and movies.

So sorry ladies, I didn't tell all of you first before posting it here but I believe that all of you also share with me the same sentiments that we have our wonderful experiences together as friends and shipmates of this ship. Without getting to know Babe, we maybe passing each other on the road as strangers.

Let us all on this ship be united and support him as we journey our lives with our Babe as he will be acting in more dramas and hopefully become more famous than now.

It is wonderful to know one another and be friends..... Cheers!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

@Gemmie, Agree with you, SW look like the Hong Kong people   :))
@elzbth and Gemmie, ME TOO, curious what's his bro look like  :-?

and elzbth, before we see the family picture, I'm guessing his eyebrow shape he got it from Mama Lee   :)  , his eyebrow so beautiful   :D   , and I found rarely for Korean to have rabbit teeth   =)) 

youth_zpsad19a0c6.jpg

christinajoyce said:

qtkvxtZ.jpg

Hi @Gemmie, this is what I have in my collection, titled JAE MIN OPPA.

Does it ring a bell?

Perhaps @js5beth will help and she will be able to tell us.

Sept 14th 2013,

So sorry ladies, earlier on I posted this single photo and it disappeared.

Now, I repost it again with another photo that I found it in my collection, so together with @Gemmie's photo, I combine them together for your eyes only..