Hi ladies, I read that GoM originally was 20 eps, but they changed it to 32 eps. I'm so exited, because for me it's a sign that SW has confidence now to take a short drama <:-P

Guest jasLSW

yes @j3di, more short dramas = more people know him = more movies = more commercials :x let's wait patiently... just hope GOM faster wrap up and don't drag any further.. never been in such an agony watching a drama :D the writer better buck up how she wants to recapture her Korean audiences or not only SW is affected.. her career will be doomed haha nobody will want to shoot her story after GOM! SW said in Hwasin/GOM that he talks more now :x and indeed find him more open up.. the clip Unclepop... he looked and talked with confidence.. fighting fighting fighting :x :x :x

Ladies, I am very bored, waited for this year to see our Babe in his only new drama and this drama fail to deliver what the preview said about it.

Very disappointing to watch Babe day in and day out, black faced HW, confused and disturbed when he met JH again and again. Don't like his looks when he looks at her because he will go into one of his moody scene again.

Please do not create him to be a wife stealer or make him married and then divorce and finally get back together with his only love in his heart.

Don't want to see the lawsuit situation and all of us will get to see  HW sad and lost.

Can't wait for this drama to end with happy notes for all the couple and Babe to end up with his love.

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Thank you for enjoying the photos, love to see his smiling and suave looking face that brighten up our lives.

:x :x :x :x :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

@christinajoyce, the pictures with grey suit was recently took right? Do you know when and what event? I really love all the pictures that shoots during the events or BTS of his drama, because he's soooo handsome in his boyish smile and his pouty lips :x

@christinajoyce' date=' the pictures with grey suit was recently took right? Do you know when and what event? I really love all the pictures that shoots during the events or BTS of his drama, because he's soooo handsome in his boyish smile and his pouty lips :x [/quote']

there pictures are Fan Meeting in Tokyo, on 2013-06-02