Passion ~after the battle~ ☆ミ

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
utada hikaru - kingdom hearts 2
>after the battle I love ~after the battle~, it's such a soothing, mystical contrast from the original upbeat version of Passion. Once again, Utada outdoes herself. I can't believe she writes such amazing songs. I'm sad that this version doesn't have the "zutto..." parts .__. they were my favorite parts too. And I'm also sad that Utada won't be nice and give us some instrumentals for her new singles <__< I'd be content just to listen to the background, it's so breathtaking :D Sang this all in one shot (except the very last aaah~ part, I had to retake it once) and my first try of ~after the battle~. I cut out the 2nd half instru part, I might do something with that later. I hope you can sense a little of the feeling I tried to put into this recording. Thank you for stopping by, and feedback is as always appreciated.

Guest raspberylotion22

wow this is one of your best clips imo. it totally showcases the serene and calming nature of your voice. your soft vibrattos are beautiful. very angelic-sounding haha. and your falsettos blend so well with your real voice.

i think this is THE clip that represents the style of your voice =D

Guest fantasiimaker

Thank you so much ^^ I also felt very...at-peace with the style of this song as I was singing it XD although I still think I have too much Hikki in me- if she'd have more instrus, I'd feel more free to experiment style-wise..

Thanks for listening to this, raspbery =)

... o.O;; wow... you did this really well!!

It was so calming to listen to your voice throughout this song! And you hit the high notes very nicely as well! ^_^ Honestly I'm really impressed!!

allo Lisa, your voice is really mature sounding. i wonder if you can adapt to different styles and vocals. I'd look forward to some different variety of singing!

Guest luvjunjin0819

Lisa, OMG, u did this song??????? I LOVE this song!!!!! <3333

ur voice suits Hikki songs well!! U did great, dear!!!!!!!! as usual...very pretty voice!!!!

~Tab ;)

Guest conversebunny

I totally agree with raspberylotion22 that this song truly exhibits the tranquility of your voice. I felt so peaceful listening to this...it's very very nice. :) Great job once again!!!!!

maybe you should do the original Passion too! *wink wink nudge nudge* the "zutto" part is also my favorite, such beautiful high and flowy notes there in that section <3

wow O_O so pretty...and I can't even hear Hikki in the background. I was really bored earlier today, so I chopped up the instrumental at the end of ~after the battle~ extended it to the full length of the song. So if you ever felt inclined to sing the original *wink wink*

<__<

>__>

*steals your vocal cords and runs away*

Guest 1SwtDeception

I love your singing T_T!! This sound sounds so much like Hikki ^^! and you give sucha soothing touch (I guess it goes with the song =P). Have you ever done Final Distance by her as well? O.o that be gorgeous to hear if you didn't do it already >_<(suggestion not needed to be taken into account ;])

Your vibratto is sooooooooooooooooo natural and faint and pretty. I hate your quality Lisa. x___-;

You just keep on getting better and better! It's amazing watching you grow so fast and so tremendously! <33

I think we should choose another song to collab on. LOL, something soft and flowy.

Guest fantasiimaker

saffy - ^^ I'm glad you liked it.

wenwen - my hope is to be able to adapt to different styles! thanks =)

luvjunjin0819 - XD you never say anything bad<3 thank you!

conversebunny - XD the original is so hard, every time I sing it I crack/squeak on the "zutto..." bits XD; *dies*

Vaerie - I pmed you, but I found a karaoke version somewhere else so I'm going to try singing to that ^^; (unless you pm me back XD) YOU haven't sung in quite a while <__<

1SwtDeception - XD; Final Distance is so hard to get perfect..and I don't even really like Hikki's version when she sings the chorus ^^; at the moment, at least. Thanks for listening to this!

nan - haha stop blaming me for the bad quality of vocal cuts XD I can't resist singing stuff even if it doesn't have an instru lol. (half the best songs don't have instrus T__T) Ok let's do something Japanese maybe~ ..I still didn't do Genie huh XDD *dies*

.: CruNk DynaSty:. - ahh thank you >_< um...do you have any specific songs you'd prefer? haha XD;

------

*Edit: Oh yeah...jyl requested me to sing time will tell and I'm too lazy to make a whole new thread for it, so you can listen/comment here if you'd like ^^ it's the piano version since there's no official instru.

I hate you. Can I hate you? Wait, that was redundant. I hate the fact that you can sing these FANTASTIC songs that I TRY to sing and can't.

Your vibratto is amazing in this song and...yes.

I hate you! I hate you, Lisa!!!

*runs off to go stick some more pins in her Lisa voodoo doll. Maki, maki, maki, maki, maki!!!

Guest babiixru

omgod! i totally forgot to make you that utada banner! i'm so sorrry! i really love the serenity of this song, fits your voice as hikki's song always do xD. i like how the words are lengthened out, makes it so pretty to listen to and not that boring, as it tends to get when you hear the same melody over but with different lyrics over and over in a song ^^v. why didn't you do the other version then :o (reading your replies) is it because you get squeaky? well keep practicing those notesss! but don't strain yourself.

!!

the holding out note! that's what i've been waiting to hear from youuu! nooooow....to add a vibratttooo and it'll be fantasmic xp

Guest Saranghae012

very soothing.. ^_^ can't get enough of it! you seriously amaze me. <3

i'd love to hear you sing "Motherland" by Crystal Kay from the anime "Full Metal Alchemist". (if you ever have the chance) hehee. =X

ahh i wanna play KH2! can't waitt.. xD

_Chelly*

I love this song! I think it fits your voice extremely well. You sound very on beat from what I hear, and your voice just sounds simply beautiful! I LOVE IT! It's so soft and flowy.

AWESOME JOB!

Archived