Do You Love Soompi!

soomp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladymac

and can the XL's be actually bigger?

the one I bought didn't fit me O_O and I think is about a size 14 UK size.

i need an 18/20 or else its a crop top on me :blush:

FOR REAL!!! I know this is a k-pop forum, but could we make the sizes comparable to the US size system? Thanks. I really do love soompi :tears:

i do HEART soompi! hehe~

but the size is way too smaLL~

are you gonna make more new ones?!?!?

i think u should make one like this >>>> soompilove.gif

and then put one at the bottom back and one in the front left or sth... it ROXXXXXX!! :phew:

Guest carol-barrel

i know there really shouldn't be exceptions because that would be incredibly unfair, but i really really really wanted to purchase a t-shirt, but i wasn't able to log on to soompi for the past week. so i FINALLY was going to do it just now because i realized that i can log on here, but i'm so incredibly sad to find out that the deadline was yesterday :( is there any way i could still qualify for this special offer, soomp?

i've actually been on soompi since i was in eighth grade and now i'm in my second year of university :crazy: so please don't let my zero post count make me seem extremely sketchy :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...

WHA?! You're still doing it? I thought you said by November 3rd, so still get to customize + your autograph right? Haha, I can imagine washing my shirt and the ink starts running but of course you would use permanent markers right? :mellow: P.S I have a question for you, didn't want to make a thread about it but what does a Staff do? I never see them get involved, just around the place.

WHA?! You're still doing it? I thought you said by November 3rd, so still get to customize + your autograph right? Haha, I can imagine washing my shirt and the ink starts running but of course you would use permanent markers right? :mellow: P.S I have a question for you, didn't want to make a thread about it but what does a Staff do? I never see them get involved, just around the place.

Staff members for the most part contribute to the main web site and it's content. This includes news, articles, charts, graphics, etc. They all play a critical part to Soompi's operation and Soompi wouldn't be what it is without them. Moderators are to the forum, what Staff members are to the main site. The two roles have seperate distinct job functions and both are as equally important to the function of Soompi.com.

Guest vannushka

I got mine a few days ago! I just wanted to say..THEY ROCK! very nice shirts (the pictures don't do them any justice)! The gifts were nice as well! Buy them guys! Support Soompi

• 8 months later...

Archived