[new clip] SG wannabe - 광

Guest malmanea87

Guest malmanea87
a crappy come back lol
juss got some time to record today, so i did. the song I sang was SG wannabe's 광 (gwang) eh; issh such a hard song and i didnt do a good version of it. I didnt do dat really high note in da bridge cuz it'd blow off my vocal chords lol lotsa straining / flats here and there. haha juss listen for fun. - update 12.04.05 added another SG wannabe clip I recorded a while ago. the song is jweh wah buhl. their 2nd album title song. haha this one is worse than gwang + I lowered it by a half step juss listen for laughs~ xP oh~ and therez another old SG clip. issh da song sal dah gah (살다가) i personally think daz my best one out of these three. so take a listen to dat one too if you hab some extra time~ :)my soundclick

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously haven't heard anything from you for the longest time.

Critique: Nasally on the high notes, but you already know that.

Your voice has improved SOOOO GREATLY! I love how you put emotion into this song. It's sounds great. Your vibratto has increased tremendously too! I am impressed! :D GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!

And WELCOME BACK MIKE! You better post more soon! :D :D

Guest JAE JUN

MIKE OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

=]

Vocals were kind of soft, but good emotion and vibratto!

Good to hear ya again!! Been so long since I heard you~~

:wub: i love this song!!~ hehe~ so glad you didn't kill it-- haha, i'm j/k.~ i think you sounded farely well considering how tremendously hard this song is to sing!!~ GrR

*Love the emotion~ but it's kind of hard to hear your singing in the verses, maybe you were a bit too soft (??) ~ ^_^ omg, those high notes~ i'm giving you props~ hard as heck to reach..*~ hehe~ loved the emotion~!!*~ awesome! :)

Guest malmanea87

nan - haha good to see ya again. been so long. we gotta collab again sometime~ :P thnx for listenin!

jae - hey! hows my bast dongseng doin? havent talked for so long. lol newayz, thnx for listenin!

johnny - haha man, i thought this clip sucked. thnx for da comment. man we gotta collab again sometime too!

songie_ryugirl - 10q! :)

PiNKJENN - haha yea i was a bit soft on verses. thnx for listenin!

brian - lol more sg songs? man dunno if therez any song daz easy enough. thnx for listenin!

Guest yerathy

OMGOSH.. it's you! I was wondering where you went. :) Welcome back!

Awee... this song makes me sad. Is it a sad song? But you sing so very good. I wish I can hit those high and low notes. You are like one of the best male singers here on soompi!

I listened to your other songs as well.. beautiful. :)

Guest superstar`kiss

Awe~ this is my favorite song from their album!! <3 it!!

Awe~ LOVE the beginning adlib!! SO PRETTY!!

Wow, you can go really high..<_<.. j/k! LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest malmanea87

Awe~ this is my favorite song from their album!! <3 it!!

Awe~ LOVE the beginning adlib!! SO PRETTY!!

Wow, you can go really high..<_<.. j/k! LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!

lol juss saw this one. thnx for listenin! :)

hey remember me? harhar. i used to be supaxsol. [x

sucky comeback? piish~~~ :PPP better than my doogy comeback ToT the clip was very good!!! great to have you back. [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived