• Last Reply
Guest luvjunjin0819

sherry: awww, woww, ur too nice!! thank you!!! ^___^

barinrinn: haha, ur too nice!! thanks for the comments!! ^___^

ionely: ur too nice too!! Thank you, i appreciate the comments!!!! ^___^

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest STEPHANIIE*

I loved Don't Forget About Us. That was an amazing song that you sang. :) You have a nice list of songs in your soundclick<3. :) I want a voice like yours.

Guest luvjunjin0819

STEPHANIIE*: awwww, wow....ur too sweet!! thanks so much for the comments! ^___^

ca.reen.na: awwww, wow...thanks so much for the comments!! ^___^

take care,

Tab ;)

Guest phantom.leonhart

wow...so much new songs in such a short time in your sound click...impressive. And it's all the popular englishs! :D Good job on the 3 songs!:D

Guest luvjunjin0819

taro: haha, awww...thank you!!! I appreciate the comments!!! ^___^

phantom.leonhart: yeah...sometimes i just sing whatever...I just like to sing. anyways, thanks so much for the comments!!!! I appreciate it!!

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest Ocean-J

Sorry haven't been commenting... i've saved ur soundclick as a bookmark on my computer and once and awhile i go listen without having to surf through soompi first... anyways.... i really loved 'don't forget about us' OOOO gave me the chills....kudos to u dear... ^_^

Guest luvjunjin0819

Sorry haven't been commenting... i've saved ur soundclick as a bookmark on my computer and once and awhile i go listen without having to surf through soompi first... anyways.... i really loved 'don't forget about us' OOOO gave me the chills....kudos to u dear... ^_^

awwww, thanks so much!!!!!!! hehe! I appreciate it! ^___^

~Tab ;)

Guest ADORE.you

omgsh .. ur voice just blends in the music pieces u chose !! i've never come across such talent ! good work ! ahahaha i might even get the mp3 version of your songs and put it in my iPod

Guest luvjunjin0819

jewny: awwww, wow...thank you so much!!! I appreciate the comments!!!! ^___^

RX8_YOUNGMIN: awww, wow....thanks soo much!!! I appreciate the comments!! ^___^

Take care,

Tab ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miharu*

Wow, you're amazing.

I was browsing through some of the songs on your soundclick and I think you're awesome! ^^ When I heard "Break Away by Big Mama," I thought you sounded like Big Mama themselves! Lol. ^_^

Keep singing! :D

Guest luvjunjin0819

miharu*: oh wow, I thought this thread died! :P lol. thanks sooo much for the comments!! I appreciate it!!!!!!! ^___^

babohyungjin: woww, thanks sooo much for the comments!!!! I appreciate it!!!!!!!!! ^___^

Take care,

Tab ;)

Archived