*All I want for Christmas is You* ~~ fulfilled request~~

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819

WOW, I'm speechless, I really am. Your voice is amazing, it truly is. You hit the right high notes very well. Some people sing one of Mariah's song, they don't hit the high notes, but you did and you sound great. You have a great singing tanlent and continue using it. <3

-EDIT- I love the song Heaven, you rock! HAHA =P

aww, wow ... u are too sweet!! I really appreciate the comments, it means a lot! thank you!!!! ^____^

~tab ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yandje : okie..yayyy, can't wait to hear it!!! ^____^

[

hahah... i hv posted it here la... didnt wanna do it.. cuz the result turned bad~ hehe

nice remake.. a few minor pitch probs, but this was enjoyable.. gets ya in the christmas spirit too.. dunno, it may be the echo but to me it sounds like ur recording on a karaoke mic.. anyways, good job.

Damn :o

Go to American Idol or something. =O .. i'm still in shock. Wow. WOW. Your voice is... wow. Amazing.. and beautiful.

All I want For Christmas - Some pitch problems. But awsome.

Dont Forget About Us - Some pitch problems... seems like you run out of breath sometimes, which would probably explain the flat notes. but , it was still awsome. props on this song.

Never Too Far Away/Hero - Sounded really nice. A little pitch problems.

Overall, you did an awsome job. Mixing wasn't bad. Better than what I could ever attempt to do. Heh.

Good Job ! Magnific-o ! Alrigh, I'll shut up right now. Happy Holidays ! =]

Guest luvjunjin0819

yandje : awww...it's okayyy!!

DK.: haha, sorry about the echo, lol!!! thanks for the comments as always!! I appreciate it!! ^___^

.: CruNk DynaSty:.: hehe, aww, thank you so much!!!! ^___^

cowboy: aw, thank you! I will work on the pitches, it's always my problem! ^___^

coffee: aww, thanks so much!!!!! ^___^

ldyxdumdum: aww, hehe, thanks so much!!! ^___^

~azn_pwincess~: pro? nah, I wish! But I do thank you sooo much for the comments!! ^___^

KoreanBreaker: awww, ur sweet!! I did try out for AI, but no such luck getting through...my nerves got the best of me I think. but I wanna thank you sooo much for the comments, i really appreciate it!!! Happy Holidays to u as well!!! ^___^

u all keep me going, i really do appreciate the comments!!!!

I wanna wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest luvjunjin0819

MaJa: u are wayyyyyyyyyyy too nice to me, maja!!! But I do appreciate ur comments as always! <3 thank you! ^___^

~*BaybeE*~: aww, thank you!!!!!! ^___^

Mr Mikyle Kodak: hehe, ur too sweet!!! glad u like em tho!!!! thank you!!! ^___^

*.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*: awww, u are too nice as well!! but i do appreciate ur comments...thanks so much!! ^___^

freakCLICHE.: awww, thanks so much!! btw..it's Tabatha, lol. I appreciate the comments!! ^___^

Take care guys and enjoy the New Years Holiday!!!!

~Tab ;)

Guest PizazzPizza88

you're always amazing

you should get a record label

it's incredible..hahaha..stickwitu isn't part of your thread but i'm going to listen to it anyways :) goood job :D

Archived