*All I want for Christmas is You* ~~ fulfilled request~~

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
+ 2 other Mariah songs!
Hey everyone!!!! Some of you wanted to hear mariah's "all i want for christmas is you" so I did it! And, plus...i've been working on "Don't forget about us" for a while now and I also did the "hero/never too far medley"!! all i want for christmas - I tried my best mixing this. HOWEVER, because i have no pop filter and my mic is juss an ordinary mic, the high notes are kinda loud...so i apologize for that, and the music is kinda low. I tried my best! >< don't forget about us - O man, I must say that it took FOREVER to mix this due to the fact that I did all the bg and everything. But, it's still a ROUGH mix because I suck at mixing...so it sounds very little like the effects on the original. I didn't do the rap part cuz a friend of mine was s'posed to and never did and I haven't really been able to rap that part myself. I hope it sounds decent at least! >< hero/never too far medley - This is a cool medley that mariah had put on one of her singles. I love the original of it. My friend alicia wanted me to sing it, so I did. OHHH...and the extremely high notes at the end ARE NOT me (it was in the instrumental), just so u guys know!!!! haha! SoundClick Thanks for listening. It wasn't intentional for me to do soo many mariah songs, but I bet NAN'll be happy. lol. Take care, Tab ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH LORDY!!!! I AM HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333

Thank you my love! :D :D

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~

All right, here goes some critique.

All I Want for Christmas - the beginning ad libs sounded a little bit off. You've got everything down. But, pitchy. And DAMN that note is high. And it sounds good!

Don't Forget About Us - Ooooooooo.. This one sounds REAAAALLLL GOOOD. You sound mad like MC here with those low notes and the way you delivered it. Girl, I'd say this is definitely one of your best recordings. The mixing wasn't bad... It is a hard song to mix and I think you did a good job! :D :D :D

Never too far/ Hero Medley - Wow, those long and high notes sounded beautiful. I really like your vibratto in those notes. The words "far away" and "soul" sounded very nice and strong. Your ad libs sound very natural here too. You sound delicious!!!!!

WONDERFUL JOB TAB! I love your recordings! :D^_^

<3

Thats really funny cause i was just singing this song in the bathroom like 5 minutes ago.. hahaa

yeah the adlibs are a little off pitch-wise. Everything sounds supported though. You tend to go sharp and flat on the high notes. but i really like the energy and enthusiasm. Yoouuuooooooo. aha i liked that part. :lol:

You sound just almost like M.C herself - amazing!

Lawd...I`m so jealous of your voice. I really like "Don`t forget about us" - you did a very good job on that one!

I hope you don`t mind me requesting something for u to sing. I would so love it if you would sing "When I saw you" by M.C, that`s my all time favourite song by her. If you`re busy, u don`t have to. But I`d be delighted if u did hehehe ^^

Once again, you`re amazing!!!

<3 Dee

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

i really enjoyed dont forget about us, it sounded almost perfect!

some of those notes in all i want for xmas were so high, i cant even imagine how you can hit them :)

Guest tHe_aRisTocRatiC_aSSaSSiN

Wow you're really good! ^_____^ You did a really good job on those high notes! :D I <3 this song! XD

Guest k_c_pop_bi7_b04

haha.. how coincidence .. i'm doing this song - all i want for christmas, for my dance project ... i might as well use ur version in case mariah doesn't work out for me.. haha .. u just need to control several very high notes ..

Guest onigiri_kun

o! such a greta song^__^ perfect for the winter season!!!

just one thing! you're getting a new mic for christmas right^___^

Guest JESSCHOI

you did really good in don't forget about us. amazing!!

the never too far/hero medley, you went off key at some points, but good none the less with more practice.

oh my gosh, listening to them again gave me the chills. you have such a beautiful voice! good job.

could i get the instrumental for "don't forget about us"?

i've been looking everywhere for it. ><

Guest babiixru

even they were off a bit, the beginning adlibs especially teh last one....was...so BEAUTIFUL. the you's at the end were REALLY PRETTY and extremely high oh my god <3

don't forget about us OH MY GOD. eargasm can you feel it? :D

the last song, your voice seemd a bit soft >_O but i still enjoyed it. wow those whistle register notes at the end...x_x i want to be able to sing that high whoever bg singer sang that haha xD <3

i realllly think you should get singing lessons so you can learn to be on pitch for your higher notes! that way, you'll have PERFECT recordings =)

Guest jin_park

You're actually one of the few singers on soompi (no offense) that I actually enjoy listening to.

You're talented! Keep singing :)

Guest luvjunjin0819

NAN : HI HI NAN!! <3333 Woww, u listened to all three? thank you for just that alone, lol. Seriously tho, thanks sooo much for the comments!!!! altho, ur being too nice imo, but it's all good. I always love hearing ur feedback anyways. and dun worry, "the voice within" is soon on its way, i haven't forgotten. ^____^

Anjo: thanks ... wow, i haven't got a reply from u in a long time. lol. but ya, i'll work on the high notes, i was kinda just messing around with em...and my mic sucks anyways....distorts everything. I appreciate the comments!! ^___^

~S2~: hehe, aww thanks. ^___^

Vaerie: awwwww, thank you Nick! <3333 how have u been?? message me every once in a while, lol. I appreciate ur comments as always! ^___^

yandje: ur gonna sing it? cool .... can i hear? anyways, thanks for the comments!! ^___^

st0le: awww, wow, thank you!!! ^___^

Dee: wowwwwwwwww, awww, thank you!!!!! ur too sweet! Of course I don't mind taking a request, are u kidding me??? I love taking requests, especially when I know the song. I may have to use a vocal cut tho, but I shall get to it as soon as I can. Thanks soooo much for the comments!! I greatly appreciate it!!!! ^___^

NotFromThisPlanet: hahaah, i know ... i just fiddle around with the high notes sometimes...altho, as bad as they are now...they were worse when i was younger. hahah!! anyways, thanks for the comments! I appreciate it!!! ^___^

tHe_aRisTocRatiC_aSSaSSiN: awwww, hehe, thank you!!!! ^___^

k_c_pop_bi7_b04: I hope ur kidding about using my version ... HAHA!! I know i need more control on my pitches, I'll keep working at it!!! thanks for the comments! ^___^

onigiri_kun: psshhhh, if i could afford a nice mic, a pop filter and a better soundcard...that would be awesome!! but since I can't right now, my mic is all i've got. mianhae!!!!! >< thank u for the comments!! ^___^

jyl: awww, wow...thank you!! I'm not too fond of the don't forget about us, but most of the time when i don't like a certain recording, everyone else does. *shrugs* I appreciate the comments! ^___^

JESSCHOI: awww, wow ... thanks!!!! Yes, i will upload the instrumental asap for ya... u gonna sing it???? if so, i wanna hear. anyways ... I really appreciate the comments!!! ^___^

babiixru: RU RU <3333! Yes, singing lessons would be great!! Then I would know what i'm doing all the way. >< anyways, thanks for the comments and feedback as always! I'm always glad that ur real with me!!! ^___^

jin_park: ohh wow, really?? thanks so much, that means a lot!!! I appreciate the comments!! ^___^

Thanks again everyone!

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest luvjunjin0819

EDIT:

I think you'd sing MC's "BUTTERFLY" real well. You should take a nab at it. :D

awww, okie .... i'll give it a shot!!!!

~Tab ;)

yandje: ur gonna sing it? cool .... can i hear? anyways, thanks for the comments!! ^___^

hahaha of course......... but it might take a while..... we are planning to post it at xmas... but first.. hafta learn that song ... :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Archived