[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

Guest Stryker X

Hey just want to start by thanking the originator of this thread. Also I was wondering if anyone has the song that Crown J came out and perfermed on episode 17, 18 or 19?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HartSiWon

thanks for the link! omg. im so sad that its ending T_T. i love love letter its the best! rawr. i wish it didn't end so soon. awww. i'll miss khd and all those funny love letter moments.

awww thats really sad that love letter is ending but i wanna ask why is it ending? is it becuhs kang ho dong is getting married or something? i miss it so much. even if i need subs to watch it -_- and i have to wait i still don't want it to end. by the way what is the new show about? O_O

i just want to make this clear

LOVELETTER iS NOT ENDiNG BECAUSE KANG HO DONG'S GETTiNG MARRiED.

its ending because its been getting low ratings. they should have really stuck to season's 2 format >.<

someone has already explained the new show's concept. they have 6 male celebs & 3 female nonceleb on the first ep. they'll play games & get paired up together. the 3 male celebs that didnt get paired up will go on the next episode & have 6 nonceleb females on that ep also. the 3 nonceleb females that didnt get paired up will go on the next episode & so on.

editt//

can someone tell me whats the romanization for ' loveletter ' ? is it yuneepunjae ?

Guest hotbananapepper

I don't think i'm gonna like the new show. Because according to the concept someone just described on the previous page. None of the funny people like shin jung hwan or kim jong min can be on it. Those college girls aren't gonna pick the gagmen so they wont' have them on there therefore the show will not be as funny. I love LL so much and I can't believe they just end it like that instead of trying to improve it or change it back to the format of season 2.

Aww. It's ending. I never knew that.

they should have really stuck to season's 2 format >.<

Yea, I really like season 2. The games were better.

yea i like both the season 2 format and the season 3 one too.

i thought LL was popular. how can they do that T.T

next weeks ganna be the final. omgee! and to think.. i've been watching love letter since... LL#14 in the second episode(started watching since yunho and micky. then BIN <3)

i mean i wouldnt mind watching if it were girl celebs but who wants to watch non-celebs >.> come on..

ill start watching old love letter episode where bin is in lol

edit- omg! this episode was hilarious T.T im hoping for the subs XD cant wait!

hey guys. i have a problem. i downloaded the latest ep from 2 different CBs but they have the same problem. At the very end (during the love train section), the file gets corrupted. does anyone have the same problem?

can anyone tell me which CB i should go to get a working version? I'm looking for the LQ version.

thanks in advance

Guest shadowkeeper

I sucks that LL's ending now when they were slowly starting to change the concepts. The stick game is shorter and they brought in other stuff like the season 1 game in today's episode.

And the charades games weren't too bad either.

It still wasn't as good as season 2, but it is slowly improving.

It's too bad that Kang HoDong isn't going to MC the new show. He's got others like YSMM and Xman, but this is the show that I thought he was funniest in. With his other shows, he has to compete with other MC's for camera time, but LL was all him.

At least they're ending LL on a semi-good note. I liked this set of episodes and I thought today's was pretty funny.

I loved when BJA said that girls liked bad boys about LSG, all the guys started saying that they were bad. Then Shin JungHwan stood up and said that no one is as bad as him and they started playing the "All In" music. :P

The guy know how to make fun of himself, and it's going to be harder to see him. At least he's on Heroine 6 and Sang Sang Plus.

The new show seems to be a bad idea. If it's going to be civillians, the crazy fangirls might do something stupid. Like the crazy teenage fangirls of like DBSK and Super Junior might try to hurt the civillians involved.

Even celebs get antis and hate from fangirls because of who they pair up with in these kinds of shows.

Guest babysweet

1stly, i like to thank all the subbers & translators for their hardwork. I'm glad & appreciate it alot when i heard that u r all willing to continue the subbing. Thank you so much.....I'm gonna miss LL

however, i wish in future, subbers or anyone can help to sub or upload those missing episodes....thanx so much....LOVE U ALL & LOVE LOVE LETTER

Guest NicknamedEx

The new show seems to be a bad idea. If it's going to be civillians, the crazy fangirls might do something stupid. Like the crazy teenage fangirls of like DBSK and Super Junior might try to hurt the civillians involved.

Even celebs get antis and hate from fangirls because of who they pair up with in these kinds of shows.

i guess they'll do background checks and have different types of tests before allowing the girls to get on the show.

hey guys. i have a problem. i downloaded the latest ep from 2 different CBs but they have the same problem. At the very end (during the love train section), the file gets corrupted. does anyone have the same problem?

can anyone tell me which CB i should go to get a working version? I'm looking for the LQ version.

thanks in advance

A working episode of LL can be found at creidesca's clubbox. :)

Guest luckyyou

l1wq4.th.jpg l2kw3.th.jpg l3gh8.th.jpg l4vn8.th.jpg

Love Letter - 102106 - Brian, Kim Ji Suk, X-Mas (TRAX), Neo, Lee Seung Gi +

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Does anyone have any directions on putting subs on windows media player

One time when the srt file was the EXACT same name as the mpg file in the same folder, my windows media player played it for me with subs w/o me having to do anything. but I Noticed most files are avi, so I use BS Player and it's 100% better. Now my windows media player lags. You should try BS Player or GOM.

One time when the srt file was the EXACT same name as the mpg file in the same folder, my windows media player played it for me with subs w/o me having to do anything. but I Noticed most files are avi, so I use BS Player and it's 100% better. Now my windows media player lags. You should try BS Player or GOM.

Thanks for letting me know. So how would u put the subs in the BS player. Is ther like a sub insert.

actually..i prefer km player..since i heard that bs player gives spyware or sumting. iph u guyz want..i'll upload the install file for km player on megaupload or sumting. km player is sooo easy to use..juss right clip nd click load subtitles to load it...plus u can slow down videos..or make them faster..nd etc. :].

Archived