Ha Jin singin a bit of Lately

Guest Ha Jin

Were you the one who sang (sung.. which ever one you prefer) that one Usher song? I can't remember the name of it, it's a really old Usher song. Maybe it was another person.

Anyway, I remember listening to you a long time ago. Good voice. I like the adlibs you added. I do agree a couple straight forward notes would also sound nice. You should record with an instrumental.

Defination of Ad-lib from dictionary.com

ad-lib (d-lb)

v. ad-·libbed, ad-·lib·bing, ad-·libs

v. tr.

To improvise and deliver extemporaneously.

v. intr.

To engage in improvisation, as during delivery of a speech.

n. (dlb)

Words, music, or actions uttered, performed, or carried out extemporaneously.

adj.

Uttered, performed, or carried out spontaneously.

Guest babiixru

the runs tend to get a bit overdone, but since this is an acapella it's understandable since most singers tend to add a lot of adlibs/runs to their singing. listen to xtina aguilera's acapella or special perfs esp "at last" and you'll hear it as well! so it's okay :).

adlibs are like the mmm's or the oohhh's whoooa's that people do in their singing. or like when they sing like baby don't leave, they might add OH NO NO NO NO that's an adlib and also when like hmm "extending out the ly" in selfishly like in varying pitches like lyy-eee-oo-ohhh-whoooa--ahh hoo or something that's a run i think o.O i'mnot sure lolol. hope that clarifies ^^;

Toooo me it's not too much adlibs but a bit more leaning towards the run side.

But otherwise, it was still very good and your voice is just amazing.

Blown away seriously.

But, I don't know if it's just my "mood" or such but I don't feel as much emotion to it..I have this feeling you're making it sound like perfection that you're forgetting to let it have some room for the nice kind of flaws. But blah that's just me. :D

Don't take it too seriously cause your voice is amazing.

--hey hajin. post here too hah. too bad we couldn't hang on that friday but it's all good cuz i'll be back in Flushing in a couple of months. i didn't know you and ribo went way back, hah he told me about it. anyhow, ur killin it on them vocals. real lovely, beautiful voice chingoo ya.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fallen*angel*

omg.

you're a singer.

what are you doing here at soompi.

you should be a famous singer who makes millions.

really.

omg...

btw can you sing in korean?

if so... please sing the song "oon myung"- full house:)

<333

i really love that song, u sing soo great... i really wonder

how you sing that song.

Guest IHMJack

Better than the avg guy on soompi, good job :)

singing techique really good, really polished skill. But voice not great but still pretty good.

Archived