Ha Jin singin a bit of Lately

Guest Ha Jin

Guest BEBixAMY

one post ! haha welcome back. (even though i dont come here very often either)

nice vibrato, always loved it & ur harmonies.

i sound so emotionless when i sing this song. haha good job

Guest Mnemosyne

hmm, no words can express my feelings for this song. haha, maybe it's 'cause i'm really emotional right now. haha, *shrugs* i think you did a really good rendition of the song. [=

aww man if i was a girl i'd totally sex you. :ph34r: haha just kiddin. In other words, freakin nice job man! IMO the ad libs we're well done and the vibratto is very controlled as well as your falsetto. The "ooh ohh ooh" at the end is a little off somewhat but overall.. wow this is on repeat. :D:lol:

Guest kokoling

I'm with Anjo. I would totally sex you too. We can vocal sex. XD

j/k j/k

Love your voice. It's sexy, and even though it was acappella, it still sounded great. Not to mention the recording was extreeeeemely clean.

edit: actually I take my "j/k" back. We NEED to vocal sex. Let's do a duet. Pick a song and pm me. :)

Mmm, very nice indeed. But I disliked how you put way too many adlibs. I would've enjoyed it more without some of the runs. :] Nice to hear your voice again, oppa.

Mmm, very nice indeed. But I disliked how you put way too many adlibs. I would've enjoyed it more without some of the runs. :] Nice to hear your voice again, oppa.

i did not understand the full meaning of adlib, i may have misunderstood

Guest BEBixAMY

well re-recording the part you think you can sing better , thats the whole process of recording. otherwise, it would be called LIVE. and what do u mean way too many? do u sit there trying to listen to my breathing?

eh.. O.o where did listening to your breathing come from?

im pretty sure she was referring to all of your adlibs.

you do runs on all the notes you hold out, she means.

instead of doing over icing it, you could of held some notes flat out.

i think its a legit comment.

well re-recording the part you think you can sing better , thats the whole process of recording. otherwise, it would be called LIVE. and what do u mean way too many? do u sit there trying to listen to my breathing?

Well, I assumed you wanted to hear what people thought, and I don't ever recall saying anything about your breathing, just that I personally would've liked it much better if you didn't do as many runs. You practically adlib after every phrase, and to me, it seemed overdone. That's just a personal opinion. You definitely don't need to agree, and I don't expect anyone else to. Whatever floats your boat.

Well, I assumed you wanted to hear what people thought, and I don't ever recall saying anything about your breathing, just that I personally would've liked it much better if you didn't do as many runs. You practically adlib after every phrase, and to me, it seemed overdone. That's just a personal opinion. You definitely don't need to agree, and I don't expect anyone else to. Whatever floats your boat.

There are many versions of lately. cuz lots of people sang it in different ways.. the 3 most known are Stevie Wonder, Kci&JoJo (Jodeci), and Brian Mcknight. They infuenced me but i also added my flare to it. maybe i'll go a bit more stevie next time =)

Guest GoofyShay

i'd have to agree with susan. the run/adlibs were a bit too much. you have an amazing voice. we know of that, keep it simple.

Guest luvjunjin0819

woowwww, man ..... u have a grreeeaaatt voice!!! u have great ad-libs and runs .. but maybe not do them as much. they're controlled, but it's a bit too much after a while, u feel me?? do u have any more songs? i'd loovvee to hear them, lol.

take care,

Tab ;)

everyone has their own style and taste.

I love to sing Lately in many different styles depending on my mood, or just feeling.

Thats the way i felt like singing it that time.

:)

if i'm not singing FOR YOU, then however i express my vocals, IS the way i feel like expressing it.

Archived