2006 Abs-cbn Teleserye Maging Sino Ka Man (whoever You Are)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Nice changes happening to the story. Celine is in rehab for overindulging in Amsterdam. Jackie is a landscaping designer after going to the States for a medical check up. JB is in charge of his company. And Eli is about to finish school. My that all happened after 6 months...The only good things is Brian....Celine has a new friend in him. And Eli has Kiray a friend/classmate. Hmmmm really interesting changes to the story.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vic_taebin

seems like a very INTERESTING episode tomorrow. Will Jackie and JB break up? hmmm... i hope so. =) i just want Eli and Jackie to be back together again!!!

Please Support Sam Milby & Anne Curtis and sign this petition...

JUST CLICK ON THE BANNER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU RIGHT TO THE SITE!

samannepetition.jpg

WHEN SIGNING THE PETITION, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME & IF POSSIBLE, NOT ANONYMOUS. THIS WILL HELP THE PETITION BE MORE EFFECTIVE! THANK YOU! :D

KISMETS! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL WHO'LL SIGN THE PETITION!! IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, MAKE SURE YOU SIGN IT!THANKS!

THE PETITION SITE IS FREE!

Since it's a free site and thousands of people are using its services, the site needs some donation. YOU CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE "NO THANK YOU" OPTION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DONATE! THE SITE DOESN'T FORCE YOU TO DONATE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! SO PLEASE DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU FROM SIGNING THE PETITION!

Guest neinsager

i took a break from maging sino ka man for about 2 months. whew, in that time i relied only on pa-kwento from my friends. i like how the story is picking up now. i find the eli-kalay tandem interesting. if they end up together instead of eli and jackie ending up together, i wouldn't mind.

i took a break from maging sino ka man for about 2 months. whew, in that time i relied only on pa-kwento from my friends. i like how the story is picking up now. i find the eli-kalay tandem interesting. if they end up together instead of eli and jackie ending up together, i wouldn't mind.

hehehe u r just like me...i didn't even bother to watch book 1..i tried but i thought pacing was kind of slow..i depended on my mom to recap the whole story...i liked book 2 so far..i think both pairs are likeable...but eli's background mystery keeps me from watching this series...

Guest neinsager

OMG OMG OMG! KILIIIIIIIG! kalay and eli's first kiss! waaaaah hahahahaha!

oh. i didnt even know it was divided into two books like mara clara, lol.

well, i think MSKM is more of a character driven story that's why they don't really hurry with the plot and try to give out all twists in one blow...they really focus on character development and i really like it that way...

next week's episodes seem to be getting interesting...jackie's getting jealous and unconsciously falling for eli again...jb's jealousy drives him to celine's house...really exciting!

I loved the new preview. Eli and Celine are finally going to meet and the last link in the quadrangle will be put in place. I've been waiting for that to happen since the beginning, because Celine and Eli are really the more likable and easy-going characters, and I really thought they'd click very well. I'd like to see them become friends who can joke around with each other--pretty easy to see that happening, since they're both good-natured. B) It will help balance the so-angsty [and rather eye-roll worthy] JB/Jackie relationship, which, no offense, puts me to sleep [and it's probably meant to be that way].

Eli/Kalay doesn't really interest me, the whole 'best friends' angle never did. So while I like Kalay as a character and think Denise Laurel is cute, I think I'll choose Eli/Jackie. But the relationship I'm most interested in is JB/Celine--I'm glad JB will become jealous again, jealousy becomes him, LOL.

Going off on a tangent: I adore Anne Curtis' hair. Her fringe really brings out her pretty eyes and gave her a different air--more mysterious and innocent at the same time. :lol:

Hopefully, the series will feature a bit more of Celine and JB [separately or together]--I get tired of the series when it becomes too much about Eli, Jackie, Eli/Jackie, JB/Jackie. I also want to see how JB's strange aunt fits in--she might be connected to Eli.

Just saw today's episode, and i'm wondering why Sir Simo didn't tell Jackie that she lived there...

By the way, marunong ba kayong magtagalog?

Thanks

I think that ABS-CBN should create and produce a tagalog version of Prison Break...

Kase nakakasawa narin ang puro nalang ganyan style ng mga teleserye diba...

Guest neinsager

ano ba naman yun, de lata lang yung usapan, kung saan saang away na napunta yung eksena, LOL! may "cheap richard simmons" pang lumitaw.

i loved that scene though. anne curtis is grown up now as an actress. it was just a few years ago when she was still doing teenybopper stuff on GMA (ick, im glad teenybopper era is over). even her performance in hiram didn't impress me that much. to me then, she was just that girl who switched stations and talks like she has loose hinges on her jaw. but now i like her in maging sino ka man. kudos to the casting director.

i have a question though. why didn't eli show up for his date with kalay? sayang, she looked pretty wearing that dress.

Archived