Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Kim Bum and Seungri in “71″

By illdielaughing + February 4th, 2009

Actor Kim Bum and idol Seungri (Big Bang), will be starring together in a movie. Set to start shooting early this year after casting is finished and slated for a fall 2010 release, it’s highly anticipated by fangirls and properly functioning human-beings alike.

Along with Yoo Seung Ho (”The Legend”), they will be a part of the film, “71″, which chronicles the twelve-hour battle that 71 soldiers-in-training had to endure against North Korean forces in Pohang on August 10th, 1950, during the beginning of the Korean War. Sounds like heavy stuff. I have no doubts about Kim Bum and Yoo Seung Ho, but can Glitter Balls handle it?

credit: seoulbeats

Guest twangster

i actually don't see anything wrong with his formal/episode9 outfit. Maybe i'm a fashionista, or consider myself to be one, and i have a different taste from everyone. I thought he ROCKED that tan suit. Love love LOVE the accent scarf underneath. It was nicely fitted and everything was just so well put together. props to his stylist for the drama.

Guest valley girl

he made my feelings mix in BOF he is Playboy but his face still cute hahahah,,

not mean playboy usually has James Bond Figure

My Friend who is Playboy has a cute face hhaha not Handsome maskulin Figure

Ilwoo_aein, I actually haven't seen him in any drama besides Rude Women (still waiting for BOF to end so I can start watching). Anyway, judging from his pics, I really think he got veneers. It's a quicker way to correct dental imperfections, especially he's an actor, doesn't have time to put braces on for years. A lot of korean actresses/actors got veneers, it's not a big deal (I think Bae Yong Jun is one of them too). If I have ugly teeth, and got lots of money, I'll do the same thing :lol: . Whoever his dentist is, he definitely did a good job! Because Kim Bum has a very nice smile and beautiful teeth.

I have to agree with your judgement saguer..I do think he got veneers..I guess most of Korean actors/actresses did the same thing-if they think they have bad teeth and want to have good teeth in quicker way that fast enough.. :D Luckily, after he got his teeth fixed, he has a very nice smile which takes my breath away..

Kim Bum in High Kick..Get drunk?

ec88a0ebb294zw3.gif

Guest rOothx33

^ Hahaha. I remember that episode. He was imitating a drama, I think it was 대장금!

교통사고 김범 "저 괜찮아요" 감사글

2009020410085688579_1.jpg

KBS드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’에 출연 중인 탤런트 김범(19)이 4일 새벽 미니홈피에 자신의 교통사고를 걱정해준 팬들에 대한 감사의 글을 남겼다.

김범은 미니홈피 다이어리에 "걱정해주셔서 너무나 너무나 고맙습니다. 저 괜찮아요. ㅎㅎㅎ. 여러분들도 일교차 큰 날씨에 감기 조심하셔요"라는 글을 게재했다.

이에 많은 팬들은 “다행이다. 건강이 최고"라며 힘내라는 격려의 글을 올렸다. 또 피로회복제나 하트모양 등 다양한 스티커를 붙여 김범을 응원하기도 했다.

지난 1일 김범은 경기도 화성에 위치한 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'의 촬영장으로 이동하던 중 교통사고를 당했다.

그는 지난 3일 오후 서울의 한 병원에서 교통사고에 따른 MRI 정밀검사를 받았다. 몸에 큰 이상은 없는 것으로 나타나 촬영을 강행하며 물리치료를 받을 계획이다.

Credit: http://cynews.cyworld.com/Service/news/She...020410140443167

Kim Bum Thanks Fans For Their Concern

On the fourth, while filming KBS Drama <Boys Over Flowers>, Kim Bum (19) thanked his fans on his Cyworld for their concern regarding his accident.

He wrote, "Thank you so much for being so concerned. I'm fine hahaha. Please be careful in this cold weather" in his diary on his minihompy.

Among his fans, many wrote, "That's a relief. Your health is what's most important." and also added hearts and stickers to cheer him up.

On the first, Kim Bum, who was in Gyungido, shooting his drama <Boys Over Flowers>, was involved in a small car accident.

On the third, he went to Seoul Hospital and underwent close examinations and even had an MRI taken. There appeared to be nothing wrong and he will resume the shooting of his drama.

Overplaying of Soundtrack in Boys Before Flowers Criticized

February 5, 2009 by coolsmurf

Just 2 days ago, KBS Boys Before Flowers ascertained their high popularity with an impressive rating of 30.5% (TNS Media Korea). But on the other hand, the relentless use of songs from the official soundtrack in the drama has led to netizens commenting, “Are we watching a music video or a drama?”

174973hf4pq3ld2.jpg

In episode 10 shown on 3rd February, there was an insane amount of background music inserted and had an effect on the overall episode quality. In the total 69 minutes of footage, the total length of songs that were played amounted to around 20 minutes. T-Max Paradise, SS501 My Thoughts Are Bad, TB One More Time, etc were played at least twice in this episode.

If the production team overly promotes the soundtrack to viewers in the hope that they will buy it, then they have every right to be unhappy about this. There wasn’t any real need to do this since the soundtrack was selling like hotcakes and there were lots of pre-orders for it before its release. There were also cries of nepotism directed towards SS501 and T-Max singing for the soundtrack because their members Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon are part of F4 in the drama. And so naturally, their groups gets to sing it because of that.

Criticism was also directed towards the inappropriate use of music for some scenes in episode 10. Some expressed their discontent at the countless number of times that Ashily Lucky was played when Jandi appears in the episode.

Another inappropriate use was when Jandi chanced upon Ji Ho playing the piano and Ashily Lucky started playing again. Another example was when Joon Pyo dashes out of the car and goes towards Jandi to kiss her. But the moment was spoiled by T-Max Paradise suddenly playing in the background.

Netizens commented, “This is not the first time actually (overplaying and inappropriate use) but it was simply overdone in the latest episode”, “This is the 1st time that I felt that it was so agonizing listening to music while watching a drama”, “The soundtrack of this drama is a bit scary”, “I really hope that they can tie in the music with the scenes more appropriately in future”.

With regards to the criticism, Group Eight expressed, “The reaction from fans towards the songs from the soundtrack has been very good, so we decided to increase the use of the songs. We will accept all praise and criticism directed towards the drama through our forums and then adapt accordingly.”

Group Eight also dismissed rumors of a possible extension to Boys Before Flowers and assured viewers that the 24 episodes will be sufficient.

credit: coolsmurf

Guest babymarzy07

by the way, im wondering where i can watch the old unstoppable high kick eppies? i wasnt able to finish them before.

and by renewed interest i really want to watch them too.. love double threat guys..

did bummie's movie come out already? the death bell one? i havent seen it.

but i keep seeing clips on yt. i was wondering what was that movie about?

has anyone seen it? :)

im a silent lurker on this thread. but i do love our bummie too. ^^

and i definitely agree about that soundtrack thing.

shouldnt they expand the soundtrack? otherwise if for the remaning 10+ eppies

those songs will get so overused and overplayed. lol.

Guest sundyts

about that soundtrack thing, i feel the same too.

well...that kiss scene btw JP and JD supposed to be very romantic, very emotional..

but then suddendly..Paradise emerged . i was like this -> :crazy: and than -> :fury:

i dn't know why OST is selling so well.

i personall think they're are not as good as The Devil's OST.

the only song i like here is "Stand by Me" and lucky that it's for our Yi Jung :)

by the way, im wondering where i can watch the old unstoppable high kick eppies? i wasnt able to finish them before.

and by renewed interest i really want to watch them too.. love double threat guys..

i'm watching High kick in YouTube. it's with sub too.

but i heard that Higiht Kick eps are over 100...i'm not sure YouTube has all or not cos i'm currently watching eps 20.

And for Death Bell movie, i think i posted the links in this forum in earlier pages. It's from YouTube too. search with Gosa or Death Bell.

that movies is a horror movie. not very good as Phone. but for me, everything that Bummie in it is really worth watching :wub: (fangirling)

Guest farefauzi

Roothx: You are pretty and cute Sungah! :D

anyway talking about OST i feel BOF OSTs are lame!!

one OST i used to heard in witch Yoo hee.

what do you think???

It's not the same song, but the singer is. And the singer sang it just like she did in Witch Yoo Hee.

Yeah it came out already. You can watch it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBlvDzSIGE4

And his new movie is "71" and will come out next year I guess.

that movies is a horror movie. not very good as Phone. but for me, everything that Bummie in it is really worth watching :wub: (fangirling)

Indeed! Everything about KimBum is really worth it and priceless.

Guest sundyts

highkick link

i'm now really in love with it. it's so hilarious . i just keep laughing in every eps.

awww...Bummie there is such a cute baby boy .. it feels kinda illegal to love him :lol:

lucky that he now dsn't have that innocent cute angel face.

Bummie's becoming a dashing sexy young man that we can legally dream any wild dreams about him :wub:

Guest rOothx33

anyway talking about OST i feel BOF OSTs are lame!!

one OST i used to heard in witch Yoo hee.

what do you think???

I don't think they're lame at all. The reason they sound so similar is because its the same artist that did the OST for 머녀유희 (Witch Yoo Hee). The director for 꽃보다 남자 also directed 마이걸 (My Girl) and 마녀유희 (Witch Yoo Hee). If you listen carefully, you'll here the OST from 마이걸 in Epsiode 1... or maybe it was 2.

거침없이 하이킥! episodes on Youtube are subbed, but it doesn't have all the episodes. Veoh has until episode 166 (there are 167 total), but they aren't subbed.

As for 고사, it takes place at a school (I can't remember what its called), but basically its about a girl, who has always been #1 in her classes, finding out that her teacher has been taking bribes from rich parents to help their children by giving out answers to the tests. When she confronts the teacher about it and threatens to expose him, he gets angry and ends up strangling her. So her ghost comes back to the school and kills every child whose parent paid for them to be ranked in the top 20. Eventually, the ghost stops the killing, but her father (who is the security guard at the school), isn't satisfied until the man that killed his daughter is dead. And, you'll have to watch to find out the rest. I've already said too much :phew:

Guest yourdaddyy

According to this article, there might be a second OST coming out and what's more, F4 might sing in it. O_O I can't imagine Kim Bum being a singer; I wonder if he'd sound good. I kind of don't want him to be a part of an F4 singing group - I'd rather see him grow & excel as an actor.