Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Guest iyaiyayeo

oh my maja salvador's so lucky! i guess he really arrived quietly in the Phils.unfortunately, not all of his fans were able to welcome him at the airport- due to the typhoon, i think. i didn't even know until i watched TV Patrol.

let's watch out for the RC COLA CF.

MABUHAY KIM BUM!

Photos: http://tweetphoto.com/juwavxij

Yes Everyone, he's here!

Korean heartthrob Kim Bum arrived in Manila this morning and was welcomed by the RC Cola and ABS-CBN team.

He is the newest endorser of RC Cola together with actress Maja Salvador.

Kapamilyas, stay tuned to our multiply site for we will post the details on the chance to see Kim Bum here at the ABS-CBN compound.

Let us welcome him and make him experience Filipinos' warmest love!

Source: http://kapamilyanovelas.multiply.com/journ...HAY_KIM_BUM

Kim Bum Arrives In Philippines For CF Filming

coolsmurf in Endorsements | 30 Sep 2009 - 07:14 AM

20090930_kimbumrc_572.jpg

We reported earlier about life after Dream for popular actor, Kim Bum. With the nightmare of Dream ending this past Tueday after dismal ratings, Kim Bum has wasted no time in embarking on his overseas activities.

It was reported by ABS-CBN that Kim Bum had already arrived in Manila, Philippines on 30th September for a CF filming. The CF filming is reportedly to be for RC Cola (Royal Crown Cola), where Kim Bum will work with one of the country's prime young actress, Maja Salvador.

20090930_kimbumrc_airport.jpg

In addition as said before, besides filming for the CF, Kim Bum will also be doing some voluntary charity work, which will go towards helping needy orphans in the Philippines.

And just to point out something for trivia purposes, Kim Joon is once again the odd one out among the Korean F4, as Lee Minho endorses Pepsi, Kim Hyun Joong does Dynamic Kin (Coca-Cola) while Kim Bum will be doing RC Cola.

With the Philippines still feeling the effects from Typhoon Ketsana a few days ago, Kim Bum's visit will bring some joy to his fans in the country.

Many thanks to jennykoi for tip.

Source: allkpop.com

hi guys! when i saw kim bum on a news channel here in the phils..i was like O____O and i ran towards the tv and was staring at the screen until it was finished..haha

anyway..do u guys know what are his guestings here in the phils? thank u!

really thank you for news picture and info. update^^

I have just knew kimbum (I knew him from BOF it's aired in thailand)

It's not too late to be apart of this thread right?

"maja salvador" is cute and she's so lucky to shot a CM with Kimbum.

hav many news said about he will come to thailand...,,, I don't know it's true or not.

because in thailand have no news about plan that kimbum will come to thailand

only knew from philipino's news and from Korea (source).

anyway .... only wanna say HI to everybody

I'm prair from thailand

nice to know you guy,,,,...

>,< peace

Guys, I just want to tell everyone not to expect many pictures of Kim Bum about his stay in the Philippines. Kim Bum's arrival was in rush. Some trusted people were only the one who were able to know that he will be coming to the Philippines. It was really confidential. ABS-CBN and RC Cola has no official announcement of his arrival. There were even no announcement about his scheds, if he will be guesting in some shows or if he will only be here for the CF shooting.

But I am excited on Maja Salvador and Kim Bum's CF. ^^

Guest imogene_af

Kim Bum with Maja Salvador, this was taken through her MMS.

kim bum!!!!!

napakaswerte ko kasama ko siya sa rc tvc...

wooohhhooo.....

i looovveee rc!!!

translation:

Kim Bum!!!!!

I am the luckiest one because he will co-star with me with me in the RC TV Commercial/CF

wooohhhooo.....

i looovveee rc!!!

2ecnd35.jpg

credits: Maja Salvador's Pinoyexchange thread