[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly it is not a preview, it is 30 second at the end of episode 16 

I think we can only satisfy our curiousity with still image :D I think HS will show super strength accidentally in front of MJ. Or maybe just show strength in front of MJ. But I'm worried HS looks uncomfortable, so he is still not letting go about JW to MJ :unsure:

5 hours ago, cherrycokez said:

Sadly it is not a preview, it is 30 second at the end of episode 16 

I think we can only satisfy our curiousity with still image :D I think HS will show super strength accidentally in front of MJ. Or maybe just show strength in front of MJ. But I'm worried HS looks uncomfortable, so he is still not letting go about JW to MJ :unsure:

I want HS/JW till the end.. a happy ending.. Adjussi left coz he fulfilled his mission and HS's to fix where he left off and JW.. the fate of MJ with JW.. I don't know, just thinking what will happen? would JW be comfortable with MJ knowing his dad has something to do with HS death and been marked as the murderer. Umm, I don't know.. just an opinion.

51 minutes ago, l0ul0u said:

I want HS/JW till the end.. a happy ending.. Adjussi left coz he fulfilled his mission and HS's to fix where he left off and JW.. the fate of MJ with JW.. I don't know, just thinking what will happen? would JW be comfortable with MJ knowing his dad has something to do with HS death and been marked as the murderer. Umm, I don't know.. just an opinion.

I am HS and JW shipper :wub: if HS will dissapear like ahjussi, I want JW to be with MJ. but if miracle can happen, HS and JW end up together, and we can celebrate and have a party :blush:

I think JW know all the pain of MJ when she heard his father won't acknowledge MJ, she can understand

Thank you so much for sharing preview, Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss, I am so desperate :lol:

Archived