PRISTIN (프리스틴) - WEE WOO Dance Cover

veikaxx

Hi! This dance was so fun and easy to do, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! :)

I've been really anticipating Pristin's debut and was kind of disappointed when I first heard the song. But I do completely understand why they decided to go with a cute catchy concept for their debut instead of picking, say, "Black Widow" as their title song. And this song eventually grew on me too!

Talking about "Black Widow", I was really happy to see them promote this song as well. This is the type of concept I want Pristin to do once they go through their rookie days. They proved to me that they can already pull this off (at least from an international fan's view) which makes it this much more exciting to watch them grow.

What did you guys think of Pristin's debut? As always, please let me know if there is any dance you want me to cover and I will do that for my next video :)

- Veikaxx

Archived