J-Girls thread

sHiNHaWk

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think HAMA CHISAKI is so cute; I especially love her eyes. She starred with Kitagawa Keiko in Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon as (I think) Sailor Mercury.

021.jpg

015.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

019.jpg

:: credits to Nagreboshi ::

yay~ my fav miwa & Chiaki Kuriyama are back!!!!!! :D

I think HAMA CHISAKI is so cute; I especially love her eyes. She starred with Kitagawa Keiko in Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon as (I think) Sailor Mercury.

she looks SO ADORABLE with specs on in PGSM... she's one of the cutest gal with specs that i've seen so far. thks

^I really like it when Yukie Nakama doesn't dress up (just casual looking and her hair just down) because I saw her on the Red & White Festival on Sunday and she didn't look too good with her hair all made up and stuff.

I'm in a Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon mode for some reason... so I'll be posting some of the girls' pictures in here (I hope no one minds). :D

HAMA CHISAKI/RIKA

Chisakimagazinecover.jpg

Chisakimagazinecover2.jpg

Chisakimagazinecover3.jpg

Chisakimagazinecover4.jpg

Chisakimagazinecover5.jpg

mercurydown.jpg

comments: Chisaki sometimes reminds me of Ayumi Hamasaki (mostly her eyes) at certain angles. In any case, I think she is such a kawaii-looking girl!! :)

creds to www.newmoonguardian.net

Kitagawa Keiko

keikocute_chisakicute.jpg

Marspicture.jpg

Such a pretty girl...

Komatsu Ayaka

AyakaKomatsuInterviewCover.jpg

Sawai Miyuu

Miyuumagazinecover.jpg

moonhugmercurycover.jpg

^w/ Hama Chisaki/Rika

Azama Mew